Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents (48973 Views)

South Africa Says Citizens Fighting With Israeli Forces In Gaza Will Be Arrested / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gandrova: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=Offpointng post=126277758]

A sane Islamist there. Thanks anyway. ion need a prophet to tell me ur Yoruba [/quote My tribe is not needed to guide my conviction.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gajagojo: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
djon78:

They should go and contest the Land with the Jews now

Even Hitler with all his powers couldn't destroy the Jews
No one ever can do that

They are involved in almost all the modern things controlling our world today
Be it banking, Media, weapons, technology, innovation etc

So those that want the Land should go for it
They are doing just that
It is a marathon not a sprint if it took those who created modern state of Israel 2000 years then they too,the Palestinians can be patient and struggle for centuries.
All that talk of controlling the world is irrelevant.

Hitler is irrelevant

What or who is a Jew? a group of people came from Europe in 1947 claiming to be Jews that does not mean they are the same people that lived there 2000 years ago
They are a different people who ha e intermarried with Europeans for centuries

The reality is that the original Hebrews and Arabs were ethnically the same people/race Just like Nigerians and Cameroonians
Those that returned in 1947 were Europeans many with blonde hair and with blue eyes.
There were still Jews living in Palestine at the time 1947 very different from the Europeans

It is exactly like some black people from America' coming to Abuja in the year 3000 claiming it is their land in terms of time and absurdity there is no difference.

Let us not forget that similar experiments were tried in Sierra Leone and Liberia at the end of the slave trade.
Imagine doing that in 2000 years time

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by AntiChristian: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
blaise26abj:

If God decides to punish anyone , it should be our leaders

And the led who are like them!

Our leaders are from among us!

2 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Swiftgrp: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
SKY News.

Hamas are on a path to total self-destruction. They should not think Iranian backing will win this war tbh.

There will be many unintended consequences in this foolish and crude attacks on both sides. Most of the hostages would be killed and bodies handed over in prisoner swaps or exchanges years from now... Very predictable from the past.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Topbale(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Time will come, Israel and its friendly countries will suffer.
Before now Palestine use stone, to protect themselves but now the kill more than 1000 Israel.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by KingRoiz(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
Those attacks were as a punishment by prophecy for their disobedience to God and even the fact that just a few of them will be restored to stay together in the present Day Israel is still a fulfillment of same prophecies...

qwertyboss:

Check history...
Before Him...
Nimrod, Ferou, Nebuchadnezzar and other host have done worst with Isreal...

Go and read your Bible
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gainman: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
nedekid:

Oga, who is in prison in Nigeria? Certainly not me. if I wish to have half chicken and chips with kopparburg at jd Weatherspoon tomorrow I can, and be back for my usual amala at shasha by following day. cool
only u? Why u can't conveniently take all your family with u if is easy.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Offpointng: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

The World will not go to war because of Palestine . No one said so
But it can be a trigger
There have been two World wars
Why did they happen? No one can tell you why
They can only tell you a trigger.

There are dozens of wars around the world waiting for a trigger and opportunity
Do you think there are no wars waiting to happen in Nigeria?

When Japan went to war against China it had nothing to Do with Germany but their interest in land and resources.
So if the US is distracted somewhere that may unfreeze war in other places
So I suggest you invest good quality time to form a concept in your mind what World War one and two were about

I get the concept but right here, you're not getting the gist, are you? This Isreali or Palestine issue cannot lead into a World anything War. WW both 1 & 2 saw Europe against each other Germany against Briain, France and allies, and then USSR against Some European countries and Japan.

No European country is against each other atm and Russia is not gonna go to war with Europe or the US. Israel and Russia are friends, so who and who do you think will trigger a World war and for what reason?? That's the question you should be asking. Iran and Palestine are too insignificant to connect numerous countries into a War.

So sir, just perish any idea you got bout World war, there's not gonna be no World war ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Offpointng: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
KingRoiz:
Those attacks were as a punishment by prophecy for their disobedience to God and even the fact that just a few of them will be restored to stay together in the present Day Israel is still a fulfillment of same prophecies...

Read ur Bible again sir
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by PrincessDiana: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Misogynist! Must you insult me. Can't you make your point without insult?
Shows your pedigree anyways.

caleboxylic:

Shut up. The world won't intervene this time around.

This attack marks the end of Hamas.

Land invasion to occur in days to come and everthing about Hamas will become history.

Killing civilians, children and women won't help their agitation. It has worsened the situation already as world powers won't intervene.
Russia won't even discuss this issue as it's terrorism. Full stop as Biden said.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
May Allah guide you
. Tell him to guide those terrorists first, that's if he can....funny enough, I wonder if he can even guide himself, since his followers are the ones who help him fight as little as his battles.

Guide ko, guider ni.

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
BentizilL0:

Maybe you're sleeping...
Israel has more.casualty than Hamas now... grin cool

Palestine must be free..

Thank God, you said NOW.lol

Wait until Israel claims back......I hope you will be able to count the scores sha.....since you are obviously counting this one.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by nedekid: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gainman:
only u? Why u can't conveniently take all your family with u if is easy.
Yeah, I take them regularly, but the kids are in school now and madam de work, so only me free.
But Christmas holiday sure pass. cool
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Jlow2: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
Blood for blood , eye for eye, any nation that can not come out outrightly and condemn hamas terrorist group is a terrorist nation itself

2 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

God bless Israel

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by GoodRocks: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
May Allah guide you

You must really be a 🤡

Oga without Muhammad this world would have been a better place for everyone. But the terrorist brought his ideology and brainwashed everyone of you Muslims killing yourselves with the hope of getting imaginary virgins.

Muhammad SAw must be a 🤡

2 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gajagojo: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Offpointng:

I get the concept but right here, you're not getting the gist, are you? This Isreali or Palestine issue cannot lead into a World anything War. WW both 1 & 2 saw Europe against each other Germany against Briain, France and allies, and then USSR against Some European countries and Japan.

No European country is against each other atm and Russia is not gonna go to war with Europe or the US. Israel and Russia are friends, so who and who do you think will trigger a World war and for what reason?? That's the question you should be asking. Iran and Palestine are too insignificant to connect numerous countries into a War.

So sir, just perish any idea you got bout World war, there's not gonna be no World war ever.

This is a stupid argument

Unnecessary and fruitless

I do not engage in circular and aimless arguments
I am not trying to convince you

You are free to hold your views

What then is the point of this back.and forth?

What game do you want to play?
This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not
You might enjoy that but I have no time for that
You have heard me I have heard you

What more do you want?
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by babajero(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
dermmy:
lol. Face saving.

The Palestinians are used to your military Shock and Awe tactics but they will continue to resist the occupation of their lands and the oppression the way South Africans resisted their oppressors.

No peace for the wicked.
It was Palestinians that occupied the land of Israel, when Islamic fighters took it over from the Romans after the Romans took it from the Jews.

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by airsaylongcome: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Chetas81:
I googled your response, I saw everything, you're right about your prediction

Yup. Israel has been in that situation before. Fighting many enemies on many fronts at the same time. Obliterated ALL their enemies in a month. I'm surprised that there weren't alert for Hamas this time around especially as its around 50 years since that 1973 putsch.

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gajagojo: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
babajero:
It was Palestinians that occupied the land of Israel, when Islamic fighters took it over from the Romans after the Romans took it from the Jews.

Who are Palestinians
You are not really informed

Islam.Did not start in Palestine Islam started very long after the demise of Roman empire and did not arrive in Palestine immediately.
Ethnically under the Romans Palestine was a heterogeneous place
Palestinians have always been there alongside Hebrews and ethnically were no different
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gainman: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
nedekid:

Yeah, I take them regularly, but the kids are in school now and madam de work, so only me free.
But Christmas holiday sure pass. cool
nah this enjoyment no let u know the country is in bad shape.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Lovenorth: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
bdon123:

D baga will never understand this concept so need explaining. I bliev israel wit do d explaining in d nxt 1 week,we will count numbers n see understand why frm generation to generation he is God
Does that mean God is death? And it's bloody human being that killed him?
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Offpointng: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

This is a stupid argument

Unnecessary and fruitless

I do not engage in circular and aimless arguments
I am not trying to convince you

You are free to hold your views

What then is the point of this back.and forth?

What game do you want to play?
This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not This could lead to World war no it will not
You might enjoy that but I have no time for that
You have heard me I have heard you

What more do you want?

Taking my best shot at enlightening you on how this war thing play out, but here you are, you wouldn't want to listen
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Sheriman(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Beverlyjean:

We all worship Allah ... Allah is God in Islam language... uts like saying u don't worship chukwu but u worship God
Don't mind some people on Nairaland they are born fools and with empty head
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by nedekid: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gainman:
nah this enjoyment no let u know the country is in bad shape.
Bros, country hard for everyone on different levels nobody e no pinch. Who no know say country de bad shape?
No mind me and my earlier post, na by faith we de walka.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by zuto1: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
I LO VE ISRAEL SO MUCH BUT GOD LOVES THEM MORE. ISRAEL IS THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
Bliss52:
cool

Naso them dey always make mouth

Mere 9 million people in Isreali with heavy protection from America making mouth

It's not even up to Oyo State or Niger State in Size

When Germany almost finished them, they were rescued and accomodated

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gajagojo: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Offpointng:

Taking my best shot at enlightening you on how this war thing play out, but here you are, you wouldn't want to listen
shut up and fuc k off
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by bdon123(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lovenorth:

Does that mean God is death? And it's bloody human being that killed him?
As i earlier mentioned, giv it a few days n u will see d score board.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by fredoooooo: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Rhey should stay and defend it
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Mere 9 million people in Isreali with heavy protection from America making mouth

When Germany almost finished them, they were rescued and accomodated

The bolded is from the classic dictionary of a Yoruba. You guys like repeating the same foolishness. So it is no longer just igbos you use those vocabulary for, now you want to use them on Israel. Goodluck
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Fcwilly: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

When Germany almost finished them, they were rescued and accommodated

Just watch and see how it goes, Hamas with cry
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Chetas81(m): 4:59am On Oct 09, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Yup. Israel has been in that situation before. Fighting many enemies on many fronts at the same time. Obliterated ALL their enemies in a month. I'm surprised that there weren't alert for Hamas this time around especially as its around 50 years since that 1973 putsch.
Hezbollah join the fight from northern side of Israel

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) / Gambians React As ECOWAS Unveils Agreement Signed With Jammeh Which Favours Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.