Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents (48855 Views)

South Africa Says Citizens Fighting With Israeli Forces In Gaza Will Be Arrested / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by palsenator(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
StOla:

That they once occupied the region as some tribes also did before them, and others after them have done, does not give Jews in Europe any ownership claims to a territory of the Arabs in the modern age.

Did you know that part of the lands were even paid for?? I like the fact that you sounded very intelligent and a student of history but please read further. They did not just wake up to occupy the land... Read back to the period of ottoman empire when they acquired part of the land they latter occupied.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by djon78(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gajagojo:
That area used to be known as Palestine under the control of the British until 1947

The population was about 1.5 million of which less than 20% were Jews

When World War two ended

The British and Americans decided to compensate Jews in Europe who were victims of Hitler's genocide by relocating them to Palestine,grabbing land and rendering many Palestinians as refugees thereby creating the state of Israel in 1947

The Palestinians have continued to resist that to this day

Imagine if the Nigerian state did that to Benue People and created a Fulani enclave there. Would you expect them to go away and be quiet?

The Land of isreal belong to the Jews for over 5000 years till the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70

It was after second world war that the Land was relocated back to the Jews

This battle for Jerusalem will never end
And it's what will lead to Armageddon
The battle of all battles
Which may even extinct human kind

In Armageddon
All the nuclear weapons will be unleashed
Mankind may go extinct
Because the number of nuclear weapons
US and Russia alone have will wipe out this whole earyhy
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by finallybusy: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
It won’t. They will come to a truce before such. Palestine was looking for international attention and it got exactly that. Make them continue their war games. I dey chop popcorn.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by djon78(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
StOla:

That they once occupied the region as some tribes also did before them, and others after them have done, does not give Jews in Europe any ownership claims to a territory of the Arabs in the modern age.

1500 years ago where the Arabs even the occupier of the Holy Land?

Absolutely no

They are even modern occupiers
The ottoman empire was even the ones that brought the Arabs to that Land

As for Jerusalem
The battle for it will never end
And may lead to Armageddon apocalypse and extinction of mankind
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Toktee(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=Dadimendino post=126273230][/quote]Never knew I am exchanging words with dundi.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Againstallodds: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emperormartin:

Hamas attacked them like Fulani herdsmen use to attack locals here in Nigeria; killing children and defenceless elderly

But the difference here is isreal will respond in language they understand; tit for tat. whereas in Nigeria, the army will come for the defense of the herdsmen and allow the community to do mass burial of the dead
It's terrible situation in that country
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by blaise26abj(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
Fuel price will increase again!

undecided

God punish evil Israel for occupying Palestinian Territory!

If God decides to punish anyone , it should be our leaders
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by greatness77: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
BentizilL0:

Maybe you're sleeping...
Israel has more.casualty than Hamas now... grin cool

Palestine must be free..
haha chaii
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by lordofreal(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
know your history, Adolf Hitler committed genocide.and during that time there is no country called Israel. so technically Germany didn't go to war with the state of Israel.unless if you are in support of the Hitler atrocities.
Bliss52:
cool

Naso them dey always make mouth

Mere 9 million people in Isreali with heavy protection from America making mouth

It's not even up to Oyo State or Niger State in Size

When Germany almost finished them, they were rescued and accomodated

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by mu2sa2: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

I concur but killing innocent civilians in the name of fighting for freedom is unacceptable. I had equally condemned Israel oppression too in the past but this unprovoked attack Hamas will pay dearly. Israel should ensure minimal causalities on innocent civilians
Did you know that isrealis have killed nearly 200 Palestinians this year alone before the current outbreak of hostilities? Killing of innocent people is wrong regardless of whether they're isrealis or Palestinians. But truth is constant: God is always with the oppressed.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by SHINJA: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
poseidon12:

A clueless one. Probably a fellow Southerner and Christian who ignorantly thinks that Israel is a Christian nation. For your information, the Israelis are not Christians. They actually mistreat the Christians.

Enemies of Muslims are our friends...

We don't care..
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Fibonacci88: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I realised i made a mistake by following you.I thought you're someone responsible though.Lol,it's true that every nigerian christian becomes a bitter enemy to muslims once it's on a faceless forum.Shame.
Oga why should u following me stop me from expressing myself. I called a terrorist a terrorist and u are here coming to my mention. Abeg unfollow me sharply. When time to discuss forex come we go discuss that one. for now dealing with terrorist and those supporting bad govt is the goal.

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Mere 9 million people in Isreali with heavy protection from America making mouth

Dont talk what u dont know oooo
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by viodemus: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
may God bless the great state of Israel. The enemies will not win. The enemies supporter are okay with arabs taking a quarter of Africa, but are masters about one small area in the middle east. Wicked people.

Israel should destroy that useless arab terror center in Jerusalem. That is not a religious center but a terror planning ground.

May God bless the great region in Nigeria.
May God bless Israel.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by mu2sa2: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
Masterito:
Keep taking nonsense. If you have relatives in Gaza ask them to leave now o.
You think Palestinians are like your cowardly ipob brothers. Palestinian is their homeland and not one single person will leave because of Netanyahu's nonsensical outburst.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by PrincessDiana: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
See Africans supporting Israel.
Ignorant people! Totally SMH!!! 🤦‍♀️

The Palestinians have simply had enough. They have been living under oppressive conditions for over 50 years.
Israel is an appartied nation and the world has not been doing enough to caution Israel.
2.3 million people Palestinians blockaded into 365 Square kilometres. That is at least 6 people per square metre. Just imagine 6 people crowded into 1 square metre!

Well, I am waiting to see how far the world is willing to watch Benjamin Netanyahu go in his genocide against Palestine.

One day, history will remember Benjamin Netanyahu's atrocities Just as the World remembers Adolf Hitler's today.

MODIFIED
As long as the West refused to condemn Israel's atrocities in the past and allowed the Palestinian situation to subsist, who are the rest of us to condemn Hamas for launching these attacks? There is only so much people can take. This is what happens when people no longer have much to live for.

Israel should just know that ..." He who comes into equity must come with clean hands". They can never live free on that land until they are fair. They currently live amongst enemies and the Western countries are not telling them the truth. Palestinians will never leave that land for them, Never!

They should get ready to fight forever.

Yorubas will say..."Ara o ro kun, ara o ro adiye"...
I.e. No comfort for the rope, no comfort for the fowl.

Time will surely tell.

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Ubanz: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gaza residents are not afraid of bullies.
You have had your ways all these while.
I pray you fall into their trap.

The whole world berrated Hitler for oppressing the Jews but today's Palestinians has suffered much more in your hands.
Netanyahu you are the present day Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Goodlady(f): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
May Allah guide you
Though I don't subscribe to the way he's blaming Muhammad for atrocities of this age. But muslims worldwide are creating menace. From northern Nigerian religious mobs that lynch people for blasphemy or pick issues over matters to middle east ones, terror groups all claiming followers of Allah etc.
Won sepe fun yin ni?
What's the role of sane muslims in sanitizing the world to be free from religious extremists?
So when Israel finally strike back Hamas, no baga should cry!
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by StOla: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
palsenator:

Did you know that part of the lands were even paid for?? I like the fact that you sounded very intelligent and a student of history but please read further. They did not just wake up to occupy the land... Read back to the period of ottoman empire when they acquired part of the land they latter occupied.

StOla:

You are not wrong, but you are not entirely right.

No one faults the Jews for legally buying land.

I fault them for their cunning intention for buying the land and mass migration to the region for the purpose of taking over the land from the Arabs.

Despite the zionist Jews already having 2 Aliyahs into the region, the Palestine Arab/Chrisitian were still at 90% population of the region as at 1919.

Also when Isreal was allowed to declare a country in 1948, the resultant Palestinian expulsion (Nakba) perpetrated by Israel was an ethnic cleansing.

See more details below about the Nakba.

The foundational events of the Nakba took place during and shortly after the 1948 Palestine war, including 78% of Mandatory Palestine being declared as Israel, the expulsion and flight of 700,000 Palestinians, the related depopulation and destruction of over 500 Palestinian villages by Zionist militias and subsequent geographical erasure, the denial of the Palestinian right of return, the creation of permanent Palestinian refugees and the "shattering of Palestinian society"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakba
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by gannod(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

h

I expect you to apply for visa and join the Palestinians in their fight against the Israelis. Especially, those of you in Nigeria who support the Palestinians.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Tetraozonaitera: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

What I always use to remind foools like you is the Six Day War.
I know you were not born then but Google is your friend. If your parents were not born then or they were born but are not bold enough to tell you.

Google Six Days War.

grin

A combined forces of the Arab Nations can't Stand ISRAEL when Israel decides to go to war.

Stop displaying Senselessness. Go and read history.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by ogascomax: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
BentizilL0:

Israel is not without the backing of Western powers and brotherly relationship with Russia, every sane humans know this...

There's no way Israel can withstand Iran or Turkey onslaught without foreign support...
Q

So if Iran and Israel go to war Iran will defeat Israel abi. Just be playing there. Who told you that Turkey will involved in the war. Hamas is calling on all the major terrorist groups to be part of the war while Iran is the one behind this carnage against Israel.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by simplesearch: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

So what Hamas did is good? You should be ashamed of this your statement. Or Is your sense for humanity so darkened by religion to this extent, whether Isarel or Gaza dwellers?
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by TOMMYS: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gajagojo:
World war one started by the killing of one man with unpredictable consequences for the whole world that endure to this day
One of which was the creation of the state of Israel by the whole sale relocation of European
Jews to Palestine based on what THEIR holy book told them was their ancestral land
Let us see whether that state of Israel will survive for 100 years

The same way fodio told some head slammers that the oil in bayelsa belongs to jigawa state.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Lovenorth: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
ihatebuhari:
is Jesus dead? May ogun kill your useless prophet
Was Jesus not killed according to your religion? Who killed him? Man killed God? Have sense
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Lovenorth: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
bdon123:

God himself will abandon gaza in d nxt few days to come.u will see rain of missiles n milltary strength
Same way he abandoned Jesus to be killed by bloody human being?
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Lovenorth: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Firebomber:

So they are the one that killed Jesus, I thought you fools said that they are not the original Jews and the they are invaders angry you can't be a moslim and still be sane.
Man killed God and you believed grin, God allowed human to killed his son before he forgive man grin. Which kind of useless religion is this?

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
qwertyboss:

Check history...
Before Him...
Nimrod, Ferou, Nebuchadnezzar and other host have done worst with Isreal...

Go and read your Bible

There was no isreal during the time of Nimrod Oga. Israel started from Isaac and his 12 sons.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by postigar(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Go and try the small people and let's see if you will live to tell the tale
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by cocolacec(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Masterito:
Even if Iran joins, Isreal will have good reason to level that Iran nuclear facility. Hezbollah is welcomed. Is it same Isreal that fought all muslum countries from all sides that will be over stretched by just Hezbollah and Hamas? it will be difficult but Isreal won't lose. Lol. Have sense o.

Israel won the Muslim countries in 1973 because they were attacked on a high muslim holiday season.So it is pay back time for Israel.Besides Jews and Arabs are cousins what concerns Africans when two blood relations from another continent fight themselves.These two dont give a damn about Africans.Only a compromose from Jews and Arab can solve the conflict but Male Ego,quest for control amd power on both sides will be their doom.

Let them continue to fight but they should not extend their crazy wars to Africa,we dont need it.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by caleboxylic: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
PrincessDiana:
See Africans supporting Israel.
Ignorant people! Totally SMH!!! 🤦‍♀️

The Palestinians have simply had enough. They have been living under oppressive conditions for over 50 years.
Israel is an appartied nation and the world has not been doing enough to caution Israel.
2.3 million people Palestinians blockaded into 365 Square kilometres. That is at least 6 people per square metre. Just imagine 6 people crowded into 1 square metre!

Well, I am waiting to see how far the world is willing to watch Benjamin Netanyahu go in his genocide against Palestine.

One day, history will remember Benjamin Netanyahu's atrocities Just as the World remembers Adolf Hitler's today.

Shut up. The world won't intervene this time around.

This attack marks the end of Hamas.

Land invasion to occur in days to come and everthing about Hamas will become history.

Killing civilians, children and women won't help their agitation. It has worsened the situation already as world powers won't intervene.
Russia won't even discuss this issue as it's terrorism. Full stop as Biden said.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Timetravel88: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

When Germany almost finished them, they were
rescued and accomodated

UAE is also a minuscule region, yet Nigerians will rather run there to eke out a living than live in Oyo state to expand their potentials. See how shameless you are

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine / Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.