Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen (32141 Views)

I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen / Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by dontrulee: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
Goodlady:
Coconut 🥥 head me sef no find you attractive, except your cash!

And you call yourself a good Lady.
You're rotten if all you're after in a man is his cash. Big big shame on you! grin

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by tochez24(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:
grin

Gold diggers every where grin

If we checked now, NONE OF THEM IS STILL INTACT.

THEY'VE LOST THEIR VIRTUOUS, SOME HAVE LOST COUNT OF THEIR BODYCOUNT.

I swear... A Nigerian non virgin girl will only bring hardship and death to any young ♂️

AND THEY THINK THEY DESERVE FRESH, CLEAN AND RICH YOUNG MAN grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by tochez24(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:
grin

THEY'VE LOST THEIR VIRTUOUS, SOME HAVE LOST COUNT OF THEIR BODY COUNT

I swear... A Nigerian non virgin girl will only bring hardship and death to any young man♂️
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Goodlady(f): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
dontrulee:

And you call yourself a good Lady.
You're rotten if all you're after in a man is his cash. Big big shame on you! grin
Asst Coconut 🥥 head, Osimhen is rude. I v seen enough of him.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Caicedobets(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Goodlady:

grin
What evidence do you have to sow he is rude?
You go explain tire
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by dontrulee: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
Goodlady:

Someone you haven't interacted with personally, you're calling rude?
Judging a book by it's cover seems to be the 'only good thing ' about you Miss Goodlady grin grin
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by dontrulee: 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Caicedobets:
grin
What evidence do you have to sow he is rude?
You go explain tire

Abi, help me ask her.
Someone that Victor Osimen doesn't even know grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Caicedobets(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Anny69:
You can be gay and not be a misogynist at the same time, it's possible.
grin
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by dontrulee: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:
grin

THEY'VE LOST THEIR VIRTUOUS, SOME HAVE LOST COUNT OF THEIR BODYCOUNT.

What amuses me about them is how the badly damaged ones among them vis a vis single mothers And hoes desire to marry 'the best man' even when they're of very bad character and past. Their sense of entitlement is also very disturbing and alarming. They deserve to be used and dumped

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by jayAjoku(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
If you are a man like osihmen and you suddenly see women coming to toast you my brother better have your lawyer around you all the time because those women coming are Predators they don’t love you they love your shine .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Miracle2020: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
But him get baby mama why still talking about women
baby mama no be wife, baby mama is an advance ashawo.
Any woman that sleep for every man just for money is an ashawo and that is what baby mama are doing. they are just after the money for upkeep.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Osombo: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Very smart and classic guy with great preferences, football encourages one to know his worth, the last part got me laughing 😂. He knows very few ladies have reasonable offers and not those Leeches 😂. Let them use energy meant to bash him to add value to their life and stop been parasites
tundetech5:

“Some guys think it's a flex but it's not a flex. I don't care about looks; if they say table, if you're not bringing anything to the table, I'm not doing anything. I cannot buy a Birkin bag for a girl now; Birkin bag of how much, 100k, and reach my turn, you are telling me a king is born.”

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/lifestyle/story/victor-osimhen-i-dont-like-when-women-toast-me-napoli-striker-discusses-his-preference-in-women-2023100721001163899
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
Money going back into the white community aka her children, and not Nigeria. I too like white men. Very strategic set of men. They push their women to swallow up every rich black man and the children of those interracial relationships eventually marry white and the money goes back to the white community.

Loads of love for the white man.

When he was a nobody u for like date am not to talk of marry or u wan tell am how him wan use him money?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by BloomingDale(f): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

When he was a nobody u for like date am not to talk of marry or u wan tell am how him wan use him money?

He should date whomever. I’m not against his choice. I just love the white mans’ strategy in always keeping ahead.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Allisgud: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Yeye gender would they have done that if he was still broke,if I be osihmen I go reject them openly

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Sonofgod1990(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ode. They are only toasting your money not you in particular

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Roboto11: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
They can't help themselves " You are too fine".

Yimu.

Dem don see your account balance.

grin
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
BloomingDale:

He should date whomever. I’m not against his choice. I just love the white mans’ strategy in always keeping ahead.

Yes, it's his choice nd it shud be respected. U don't expect him to run back to the same girls that looked down on him when he was a nobody. This is what u girls do every day thinking the guy that's a nobody 2day will be a nobody forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by toxtimmy: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Na who send you to be mugu?

If you like sleep with goat, dog or chicken for your neighbourhood... e no change me equation
You cross and cement to carry... you deserve the day you earned.

englishmart:
I agree. I'm the mugu. Now take your cadaver away from here. Dimwit.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Oladhips(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Davido need to see this 😑

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Bigseven(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
The truth is no man likes it when a woman toast a man but there are few cases that are still strong but most cases the guys normally run away. Even the Bible made it clear that He who finds a wife! Not she who finds a man.
So my sisters rest.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by englishmart(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
toxtimmy:
Na who send you to be mugu?

If you like sleep with goat, dog or chicken for your neighbourhood... e no change me equation
You cross and cement to carry... you deserve the day you earned.

You know say na my cross but you no wan allow me carry am in peace. You no go ever get sense for this life.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by delishpot: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Oh well.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by BloomingDale(f): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Yes, it's his choice nd it shud be respected. U don't expect him to run back to the same girls that looked down on him when he was a nobody. This is what u girls do every day thinking the guy that's a nobody 2day will be a nobody forever.

I just simply admired the white man’s methods o. Date whomever you want. I could care less. It’s a free world out there.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Qatar2022: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
This Osimhen too dey talk
Truth they said pains , this one hit you hard
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by phemmyfour: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Qatar2022:

Truth they said pains , this one hit you hard
hit me as what
All mallam with his own kettle
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Tywo2018: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
Osimen he dey always be like that naw. Na money he commands even the golaiath in your family undecided undecided
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by TeamXola(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
There is nothing wrong in women asking a man out, it is called gender equality. They are free to express their feelings too.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Truthshotcrazy: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:
That is true!
What is she really doing in your life if she cannot bring anything to the table?

Who sex help?
cool
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Dancebreaker: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
wrongnumber:
" if you're not bringing anything to the table, I'm not doing anything. I cannot buy a Birkin bag for a girl now; Birkin bag of how much, 100k, and reach my turn, you are telling me a king is born.”

This cracked me up. grin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by abobote: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
The first and only girl that toasted me, remains the best girl I dated

Meanwhile, it's that part where he said when it get to my turn they will tell me a king is born for me

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by SweetVibe: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
This Osimhen too dey talk
Ogbeni, it was media interview. You were no the talk; where ur life dey?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poland Vs Argentina: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 30th Nov 2022 / Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Mohammed Sumaila Signs For Turkish Yörükalispor For 4.35 Litres Of Olive Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.