Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen (32136 Views)

I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen / Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
Money going back into the white community aka her children, and not Nigeria. I too like white men. Very strategic set of men. They push their women to swallow up every rich black man and the children of those interracial relationships eventually marry white and the money goes back to the white community.

Loads of love for the white man.
you mumu sha.you are obviously pained he did not marry a Nigerian,hence this your unintelligent post.deal with it grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Chochovini: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
The last 8 women that toasted me like bread regretted it. I used them like Airtel data. Steady kpanshing. I would have said no, but I hate hurting people's feelings
. Baaad guy Lols.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by BloomingDale(f): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
you mumu sha.you are obviously pained he did not marry a Nigerian,hence this your unintelligent post.deal with it grin

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by YoshihideSuga: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
Money going back into the white community via her interracial children. I too like white men. Very strategic set of men. They push their women to swallow up every rich black man, and the children of those interracial relationships eventually marry white, hence the money goes back to the white community.

I had to even check and saw that he's not even married to the German lady. Man has been hooked for life and thinks he's smart grin
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by candygist: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
This Osimhen too dey talk

Na man like Davido way go dey hail useless Nigerian women you like abi ?
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Goodlady(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Caleycash:
When people don't buy into your usless and 419 ideas they become rude and arrogant, so if he says he's a giver to all olosho women like you, then he becomes a good person??, onye ara 🤡
Coconut 🥥 head boy stfu
kanupapilo:

Gold digger spotted undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Magicdon(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
The last 8 women that toasted me like bread regretted it. I used them like Airtel data. Steady kpanshing. I would have said no, but I hate hurting people's feelings

and ladies dont care about hurting you when they say no
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by toxtimmy: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
mugu still dey bang his hed for wall expecting a different result... grin shocked

englishmart:
To hell with you, b@stard
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by InvertedHammer: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
tundetech5:
Super Eagles ace Victor Osimhen talks about his love life, and reveals his preference in women.

Nigerian striker Victor Osimhen discussed his taste in women in an interview, revealing that he is put off by female admirers making a move on him, as he prefers being the initiator of romantic relationships.

The 24-year-old is not single, as he is in a relationship with a German woman, Stephanie Ledwig, and they have a one-year-old daughter named Hailey, but he was happy to discuss his romantic preferences.

What Osimhen said
The Napoli forward had an interview with YouTuber Korty eo, where he discussed growing up, his family, and his career, among other things.

Osimhen spoke about his love life and hinted at what seemed like he has had his share of heartbreaks, but he says he is reigned in now and focuses his affection on his daughter.

His dynamics with female interests came up and when he was asked if he regularly gets wooed, he explained that he preferred doing the chasing.

“A lot has happened in my love life and everything but then I have a daughter now so I think she gets all the love now.

“In that aspect, I'm disciplined because I don't want to just have kids all over the place. You know we have to be careful some they want like flock around you because of what you can offer them financially. you guys give yourself brains. When you slack, these people will take advantage of you

“I don't like when girls come for me. I want to like see a girl [and go] ah this girl makes sense like okay now make I approach now this one. I like this type of thing, not the other way around.

“Some guys think it's a flex but it's not a flex. I don't care about looks; if they say table, if you're not bringing anything to the table, I'm not doing anything. I cannot buy a Birkin bag for a girl now; Birkin bag of how much, 100k, and reach my turn, you are telling me a king is born.”

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/lifestyle/story/victor-osimhen-i-dont-like-when-women-toast-me-napoli-striker-discusses-his-preference-in-women-2023100721001163899
/

Nobody is toasting him.

They are toasting his bank account.

/
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Emmychem(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
Even me too
I don't like it
Infact I hate it when women toast me.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by humberjade: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emaprince:
bro A king is born.

grin grin

Hahahaha
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Christian07(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Wahala for who no be king oo..watin she for come talk .A man is born

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Ashirioluwa: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
Get sense boy. Those girls are only toasting you because you have a big pocket, not because of your look.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Ashawoman82: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Goodlady:
Coconut 🥥 head me sef no find you attractive, except your cash!
See his face still hard like gala sellers inside traffic. With his money, poverty still showed on his mouth, cheeks and forehead.
I blame the German lady wey born for you without marriage!
lol..ode, this one pain u
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by effido666: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
who said dey regretted it ? Na u dey lose for d steady kpanshing
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Flamemignon1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Guys is ugeeelee as fork. As you said, women are after his money..if he didn't have money no woman would look at him twice.
Your brain is working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by dontrulee: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Calitoscassius:
True. grin grin grin Osmhen is ugilee as fork! He thinks every woman likes him, some are after his money, if not for his money no female would want him, besides these idiots disrespects and talks down to women as if their mothers are not women, what did their mothers bring to the table?

Without women men are nothing!! And yes! I am a man! grin

You're a bloody simp and your generations shall suffer the consequences of your misyarning and actions.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by dontrulee: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Goodlady:

You are a Coconut 🥥 head boy.
Like Dontrulee, like Osimhen.
Both of you have hard face like gala hustlers in traffic.

Engaging in banters with a saucy lady like you is like fetching water with a basket.
Get something productive doing rather than deciding to be a parasite and a gold leecher. grin grin
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by gtassure: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
israelmao:
People may hate discipline but they love and admire disciplined man.
Nothing concern full grown ass women with discipline o! If she want your ass you better give her or else she go hate you for been " disciplined "
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Calitoscassius(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
dontrulee:

You're a bloody simp and your generations shall suffer the consequences of your misyarning and actions.
fork you man! What da fork does a simp even mean? That shit don't mean a damm thing! I guess you disrespect your mother, your aunties and your sisters, that is if you have any. You are nothing without a woman! I respect your mother, without her you are nothing! Fork you kid!

You forking poor hopeless ignorant fool! Who hates his own mother!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Caleycash(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
Goodlady:

Coconut 🥥 head boy stfu
GO home and call your father 🥥 head, nkita ara!
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Ebibis: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
A lot of men out there are being cared for by women some will come in the name of boyfriends
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Blitzking: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
Very wise of him...women plenty full ground and they kep coming of age per second. U need discipline to survive.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Solofresh2: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
sukkot:
i no get women. I dey find wife. Please help me recommend one nice village girl wey sabi pound yam grin
Don't worry I will send you nagging beautiful Banker cheesy
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Tinoakpabio444: 12:18am On Oct 09, 2023
Okay dey Play, don't worry that oyibo woman will soon serve you breakfast be wise as a Nigerian man, as for women, a woman can only toast a guy if he has money, or he is extremely handsome apart from those two things I doubt any woman in Nigeria will toast a guy,
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by dontrulee: 12:50am On Oct 09, 2023
Calitoscassius:
fork you man! What da fork does a simp even mean? That shit don't mean a damm thing! I guess you disrespect your mother, your aunties and your sisters, that is if you have any. You are nothing without a woman! I respect your mother, without her you are nothing! Fork you kid!

You forking poor hopeless ignorant fool! Who hates his own mother!

You're a big fool
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by edoncast: 5:10am On Oct 09, 2023
Goodlady:
Coconut 🥥 head me sef no find you attractive, except your cash!
See his face still hard like gala sellers inside traffic. With his money, poverty still showed on his mouth, cheeks and forehead.
I blame the German lady wey born for you without marriage!

Baby girl,you are pretty.u uploaded this your picture on my birthday.

Can we be friends pls?
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by sukkot: 5:24am On Oct 09, 2023
Solofresh2:
Don't worry I will send you nagging beautiful Banker cheesy
that’s quite generous of you Solofresh shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by rulin247: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2023
JaneYave:
Talk is cheap.

You are pained
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by rulin247: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2023
BloomingDale:
Money going back into the white community via her interracial children. I too like white men. Very strategic set of men. They push their women to swallow up every rich black man, and the children of those interracial relationships eventually marry white, hence the money goes back to the white community.

Just tell us you are simply pained by his stand. Isn't it his choice to date a white woman? The way you like white men is the way he prefers a white woman and besides, it is his money and not yours grin
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by JaneYave(f): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
rulin247:

You are pained
I laugh! I care less! I have no connections with talkativeness
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Goodlady(f): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
edoncast:

Baby girl,you are pretty.u uploaded this your picture on my birthday.

Can we be friends pls?
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Mohammed Sumaila Signs For Turkish Yörükalispor For 4.35 Litres Of Olive Oil / ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.