Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen (32139 Views)

I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen / Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by DrAda(f): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
Glad that you put it out there.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by ashawopikin(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
The last 8 women that toasted me like bread regretted it. I used them like Airtel data. Steady kpanshing. I would have said no, but I hate hurting people's feelings
Correct guy
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by FreeStuffsNG: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
His girlfriend is mixed race German-Camerounian

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Gandrova: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
popcykaylah:

Most of them useless .. asides sex what do they bring ? Nothing
Urgent 2k gender

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by IamKizzbrown10(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
if they say table, if you're not bringing anything to the table, I'm not doing anything. I cannot buy a Birkin bag for a girl now; Birkin bag of how much, 100k, and reach my turn, you are telling me a king is born.”

pure truth i can't marry a woman who has nothing to put to the table rather than sex

women should hustle

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by BloomingDale(f): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
Money going back into the white community via her interracial children. I too like white men. Very strategic set of men. They push their women to swallow up every rich black man, and the children of those interracial relationships eventually marry white, hence the money goes back to the white community.

Loads of love for the white man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by scutches(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
D kind love I gat for this striker despite that am a Milan fan, no be here. I just love his mentality.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by PlushyRealtor: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
They're not really after you but your wealth 🤑

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lol funny
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by wrongnumber: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
" if you're not bringing anything to the table, I'm not doing anything. I cannot buy a Birkin bag for a girl now; Birkin bag of how much, 100k, and reach my turn, you are telling me a king is born.”

This cracked me up. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Sleekfingers: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
They are simply after from money. Know this, and have rest of mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by thesolutions(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Felix6: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
You be bread?
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by israelmao(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
People may hate discipline but they love and admire disciplined man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by finallybusy: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
So, all they spoke about and this was the only relevant information he gave out? SMH.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by iamtardey: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
Minimi chinchin is now 150…mogbe
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by iamtardey: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Felix6:
You be bread?
I wonder o
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Think9ja(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
It's the height of shamelessness for a woman to toast a man

Your job is to sit down and wait for a man to toast you

And the only right you have not to agree is if you're already with someone.

That's how it works

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by pfadom: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
They don't toast you, but your money. In case you don't know.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by twilliamx(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
Same here bro. And I get that alot
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Anny69: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
Machinegun91:
Run for dear life my brother

Women are killers
You can be gay and not be a misogynist at the same time, it's possible.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by toxtimmy: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
You no wise at all... what about if na dem use you?... you buy food and drink for them, you probably do some shopping for them and maybe pay school fees etc.

Maybe dem come give you some STD as a thank you.

Wise up and remember if you no know if you are a mugu amongst 2 or more people in 5 minutes then you are the mugu.

englishmart:
The last 8 women that toasted me like bread regretted it. I used them like Airtel data. Steady kpanshing. I would have said no, but I hate hurting people's feelings
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by sylve11: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:
grin

Gold diggers every where grin

If we checked now, NONE OF THEM IS STILL INTACT.

THEY'VE LOST THEIR VIRTUOUS, [b]SOME HAVE LOST COUNT OF THEIR BODYCOUNT.

AND THEY THINK THEY DESERVE FRESH, CLEAN AND RICH YOUNG MAN
grin grin grin[/b]

I tell you. cool
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
This is just common sense wisdom for every man, especially if you are made.

Personally, I hate PARASITES, leeches and bitches.

I also despise men who bow to every whim of ladies.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by englishmart(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
toxtimmy:
You no wise at all... what about if na dem use you?... you buy food and drink for them, you probably do some shopping for them and maybe pay school fees etc.

Maybe dem come give you some STD as a thank you.

Wise up and remember if you no know if you are a mugu amongst 2 or more people in 5 minutes then you are the mugu.

I agree. I'm the mugu. Now take your cadaver away from here. Dimwit.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Davnews1: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
Naira Marley will be FREE soon, See How Mohbad Made False Petition Against Sam Larry

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7T8bYB4e0c
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by planetx: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Erickymania:
I love his last sentence. ' e can not reach my turn and you are telling a king is born'.
What did he mean by this quote.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by FireUpNow(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
They are toasting your fame and wealth and not you. Flee far from them ooo. Very dangerous species

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Toyinfa4: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
This is the mistake most of our footballers do make. Bro you can't find better girl for nija again you con go take one gold digger wey be say small time nw she go fill for divorce and wanting to half of what she didn't work for. Ok

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Goodlady(f): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
Coconut 🥥 head me sef no find you attractive, except your cash!
See his face still hard like gala sellers inside traffic. With his money, poverty still showed on his mouth, cheeks and forehead.
I blame the German lady wey born for you without marriage!
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by dontrulee: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
He should just pour majority of his love on his daughter, girlfriend gets the rest. At the peck of ones career, fake friends will always want to attach to you by force, it's your money they are after, no loyal b*tch out there, ask chinko ekun.

True, what's up with Chinko Ekun? Guy just went into oblivion, used to enjoy his raps

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Mohammed Sumaila Signs For Turkish Yörükalispor For 4.35 Litres Of Olive Oil / ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.