Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen (32135 Views)

I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen / Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Atolu01: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Think9ja:
It's the height of shamelessness for a woman to toast a man

Your job is to sit down and wait for a man to toast you. Indeed.
And the only right you have not to agree is if you're already with someone.
That's how it works

Sicko.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Atolu01: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nobody cares. Overrated wannabe.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Goodlady(f): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
dontrulee:

Someone you haven't interacted with personally, you're calling rude?
Judging a book by it's cover seems to be the 'only good thing ' about you Miss Goodlady grin grin
You are a Coconut 🥥 head boy.
Like Dontrulee, like Osimhen.
Both of you have hard face like gala hustlers in traffic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by bonnyhope: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
The last 8 women that toasted me like bread regretted it. I used them like Airtel data. Steady kpanshing. I would have said no, but I hate hurting people's feelings

Una too lie for this forum
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by JohnAOne: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy
Oga Sukkot, which wan your women send you: "Happy Birthday honey, I wish you what you wish yourself"
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by wayodude(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
How many toast you that year for olusosun when you dey sell things for road
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by sukkot: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
JohnAOne:
Oga Sukkot, which wan your women send you: "Happy Birthday honey, I wish you what you wish yourself"
i no get women. I dey find wife. Please help me recommend one nice village girl wey sabi pound yam grin
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by UnfairLife7(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Think9ja:

Your job is to sit down and wait for a man to toast you

That's how it works
If she's not with someone you will force her?

She has every right to accept or reject anyone
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by toxtimmy: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Na your cross so keep the fucken cross in your bedroom... you open your yansh hole for public and you dey complain say people
They run away because of your smelly shit filled place where sun never shines.

Get lost

englishmart:
You know say na my cross but you no wan allow me carry am in peace. You no go ever get sense for this life.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by TheSuperX(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
rexchazy:
Especially Nigerian women
Nigerian women will only milk you dry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by IbileIfe: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
The last 8 women that toasted me like bread regretted it. I used them like Airtel data. Steady kpanshing. I would have said no, but I hate hurting people's feelings
Badoo! grin
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Jman06(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
This is why I laugh at guys here that encourage ladies to "go for what they want".

Ladies "toasting" guys is not in the interest of the ladies at all, especially in this part of the world!

Marriage and sexual relationships in this part of the world is such that the bulk of the responsibility is placed on the guy. It is only natural for the person with the responsibility of nurturing the marriage/relationship to be the initiator!

Any lady who initiates a sexual relationship with a guy should be ready to bear the financial and leadership responsibility of such relationship and we all know that ladies don't like to shoulder such responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Calitoscassius(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
But him get baby mama why still talking about women
Exactly, He is an idiat!
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by kenodrill: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
They are toasting your money bro not you

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by kanupapilo: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
Goodlady:
Coconut 🥥 head me sef no find you attractive, except your cash!

Gold digger spotted undecided
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Emaprince: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
humberjade:
"A king is born"...grin grin

I can relate, most of the ladies around me always want something special for their birthdays, but once it's my turn, nah so so prayers, as if i don't get enough from my sisters and mum.

A lady who knows her worth should be ready to bring something to the table. Way to go, Vic.
bro A king is born.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:
That is true!
What is she really doing in your life if she cannot bring anything to the table?

Who sex help?

Una no dey taya with dis line of thought?
Even when you men run riot like he goats all because of sex? kiss
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Calitoscassius(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Think9ja:

Your job is to sit down and wait for a man to toast you

That's how it works
In your ignorant backwards and Achaic head you think. grin women,can drive, women play football, women fly Airoplane, women are CEO of companies, women are presidents and prime ministers,.women run marrathons, women are engineers, women drives taxes, women are successful business owner, but in your views women cannot chat a man she likes up? African mentality. We go to nightclubs here and women are buying the drinks for us and at the end of the night they ask if you would like to come home with them and we say.. yes!! Please! Women are humans too with feelings they are not logs of woods grin
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by sageb: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
tundetech5:
Super Eagles ace Victor Osimhen talks about his love life, and reveals his preference in women.

Nigerian striker Victor Osimhen discussed his taste in women in an interview, revealing that he is put off by female admirers making a move on him, as he prefers being the initiator of romantic relationships.

The 24-year-old is not single, as he is in a relationship with a German woman, Stephanie Ledwig, and they have a one-year-old daughter named Hailey, but he was happy to discuss his romantic preferences.

What Osimhen said
The Napoli forward had an interview with YouTuber Korty eo, where he discussed growing up, his family, and his career, among other things.

Osimhen spoke about his love life and hinted at what seemed like he has had his share of heartbreaks, but he says he is reigned in now and focuses his affection on his daughter.

His dynamics with female interests came up and when he was asked if he regularly gets wooed, he explained that he preferred doing the chasing.

“A lot has happened in my love life and everything but then I have a daughter now so I think she gets all the love now.

“In that aspect, I'm disciplined because I don't want to just have kids all over the place. You know we have to be careful some they want like flock around you because of what you can offer them financially. you guys give yourself brains. When you slack, these people will take advantage of you

“I don't like when girls come for me. I want to like see a girl [and go] ah this girl makes sense like okay now make I approach now this one. I like this type of thing, not the other way around.

“Some guys think it's a flex but it's not a flex. I don't care about looks; if they say table, if you're not bringing anything to the table, I'm not doing anything. I cannot buy a Birkin bag for a girl now; Birkin bag of how much, 100k, and reach my turn, you are telling me a king is born.”

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/lifestyle/story/victor-osimhen-i-dont-like-when-women-toast-me-napoli-striker-discusses-his-preference-in-women-2023100721001163899

Victor Osimhen my guy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by blabulu2000: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
if you are rich ..and succesfful and you are still faithful to your spouse or your wife.... this is true faithfulness ...but if you are broke and poor you are faithful to your wife.. it doent count because this new generation ladies generally have passionate dislike for a broke and poor dude.

Victor oshimen should except more of these Olosho girls toasting because dem want collect their cut inside his wealth....and use their toto and breast in exchange for this...

useless and doomed generation ladies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Calitoscassius(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Una no dey taya with dis line of thought?
Even when you men run riot like he goats all because of sex? kiss
They are just poor ignorant creatures, who claim to be men. Real men do not think like that. Women are humans too who needs affections, love, loyalty and they have feelings too. It's sad how some idiots view women they forget that their mothers are also women, what did their mother bring to the table for their fathers?
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Calitoscassius(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:
That is true!
What is she really doing in your life if she cannot bring anything to the table?

Who sex help?
What did your mother bring to the table for your father? Just asking. undecided
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Calitoscassius(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
rexchazy:
Especially Nigerian women
Yes, that includes your mother too. undecided
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Flamemignon1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:
grin

Gold diggers every where grin

If we checked now, NONE OF THEM IS STILL INTACT.

THEY'VE LOST THEIR VIRTUOUS, SOME HAVE LOST COUNT OF THEIR BODYCOUNT.

AND THEY THINK THEY DESERVE FRESH, CLEAN AND RICH YOUNG MAN grin grin grin
Fresh and clean ke? They want his bank account but let's not pretend he's fresh and clean,fresh and clean my ass
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Calitoscassius(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
Typical african mentality, he thinks like this yet is in a relationship with a German woman.. what did the German woman bring to the table for him, He doesn't know that the German woman can still take everything he owns still, they have a daughter together, he is a fool.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Calitoscassius(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Fresh and clean ke? They want his bank account but let's not pretend he's fresh and clean,fresh and clean my ass
Guy is ugeeelee as fork. As you said, women are after his money..if he didn't have money no woman would look at him twice.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by CJStarz: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ya mama kee ya papa? Nwokem,stop generalizing

Machinegun91:
Run for dear life my brother

Women are killers
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Caleycash(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
Goodlady:

Asst Coconut 🥥 head, Osimhen is rude. I v seen enough of him.
When people don't buy into your usless and 419 ideas they become rude and arrogant, so if he says he's a giver to all olosho women like you, then he becomes a good person??, onye ara 🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Calitoscassius(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Goodlady:

You are a Coconut 🥥 head boy.
Like Dontrulee, like Osimhen.
Both of you have hard face like gala hustlers in traffic.
True. grin grin grin Osmhen is ugilee as fork! He thinks every woman likes him, some are after his money, if not for his money no female would want him, besides these idiots disrespects and talks down to women as if their mothers are not women, what did their mothers bring to the table?

Without women men are nothing!! And yes! I am a man! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by englishmart(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
toxtimmy:
Na your cross so keep the fucken cross in your bedroom... you open your yansh hole for public and you dey complain say people
They run away because of your smelly shit filled place where sun never shines.

Get lost

To hell with you, b@stard

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Evolutionism: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
Mumu, You yourself know they are toasting your Money not you.

Go broke, Your Mumuness go Clear.
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Evolutionism: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:

Lol Wereeygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Mohammed Sumaila Signs For Turkish Yörükalispor For 4.35 Litres Of Olive Oil / ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.