Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,934 members, 7,845,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? (35474 Views)

She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... / 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
obo_man:

@linda, I never intend to put a black woman down, it's just my observation. I asked why and all I need is an answer. I personally do not think white women are better looking than black women. I only asked [size=18pt]why I do not see interracial marriages between white men (other races) and black women. [/size]

White men and men of other races see black women as a step down, they also find black women scary with too much social and emotional baggage.  Whereas some black men find White women a step up in class and an enhancement to their social status. 

The truth is black men are seen as the Ultimate male "physically" whilst white women are seen as the "ultimate beauty" this makes black men and white women very attractive to all races.

Unfortunately most black men mistake "physical masculinity" for "real masculinity".

So black women are at the end of the queue when it comes to dating in the western hemisphere. This leaves them with low self-esteem and makes it even more difficult for them to get married.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by lindabon: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
[b]^^^^Ultimate male !!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yeah right. . .
First of all, the ultimate race is and still remains the white race!
Blacks always make claims to s/hit that isn't researched or proved. We say that we are the strongest race, and yet, all Caucasians win ALL the strength competitions. All "the strongest man" are ALL white (like 90% of the gold medallist).
and to top it all, the biggest p./enis in the world is a Caucasian dude! Black men even make up that poo! and it is based off of Nothing!

Well yeah, you are right. Most black women have low self esteem because of the direct impact of the black man's behaviour on them. When ever most black men mingle with a white woman, they automatically become racist to their own black women. Watch some of the racist/self hating male comments on NL and you will understand what I'm talking about. One way or another, as human beings, this definitely let down some women who allow such bulls./hit to get to them.

Every woman can attract any man. Ever wondered why some cute dudes end up with not so pretty babes? The trick is ATTITUDE!!!
That is the strength of a woman. So black women,  can attract any man from any race if they want to! But then, our women are very patient. Despite all this BS and crap that the black men bombard them with about them being the least attractive race, majority are still on the black man's side. Upon all the faults of our black men, rarely will you see a black woman talk s/hit about them. The black men on the other hand, are the one's that will cook up all sorts of garbage about white men and men from other races, just to keep the women away and closer to themselves. That's the selfish instinct of most black men. They will tell the women how attractive a black man is to other female races, and at the same time, they will lie to the black women that they are not attractive and that is why men from other races will never go for them. (So OP, here is the reason why many black women can't date other races)
Its just a matter of time before the black women will begin to see through this dubious acts of their own men. Soon enough, they will start putting themselves out there for other races to see them, just like the white women. Frankly, you are right to say that black women are not getting married, and this is because the black men are being taken by other races, and the black men are subsequently becoming scarce by the day. In no time, most black women will begin to explore other options available to them. 

The white people have always looked down on black people. .  Blacks had over the years, tried to stay strong together even through the racism, discrimination and castigation. But the pressure has pushed some of us to self hate. All Blacks do now is fight one another instead of further advancing as a whole. Most black men have decided to live the negative stereotypes that are associated with them and the successful and unsuccessful blacks have no where to turn but other races (So OP, here is the reason why most black men date other races). Black people run around with these stereotypes and making people believe them and then if someone denies them, we start screaming "racist" like an angry gibbon until everybody believes it. I live in the western world, and never have I for one day experienced racism, and the best part is dat i really don't give a s./hit about stereotypes and all that comes with it.  undecided undecided

A white woman will be in a relationship with a black man, but you will hardly hear her make remarks like; because "white men are unattractive"or "Black men are better than our white men".
A black man will be in a relationship with a white woman, all of a sudden, he forgets that he is black. Now, he notices that the black women have very tick hair and her lips are too big. She is no longer attractive, and a white woman is now better than her by far. And they will do anything to breed the black out of themselves

My fear is that i don't know were this self hate, anger, stereotype and negative energy will lead us to in the nearest future.  cry cry cry cry
Yeah, and this is not a generalization, there are still many sensible black men, who date outside their race for genuine reasons, and will never turn around to call their own mother ugly because she is "black"!!  undecided
[/b]
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
Damn Linda! You beat me to the punch! grin grin grin grin

Handle it!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ Linda, lol, allow it.   

I'm sure you one of those angry black women. You keep repeating yourself without making any valuable point. You just jealous. Go toast Orlando Bloom so you go marry him or Wayne Rooney.

You talking about white men winning most gold medal? You mad? White men dominate certain support, so do black men,  How many white men have been WBF, wba champions in boxing history compared to blacks?

Pele,  Best ever footballer is a black man

NFL-- dominated by black males

NBA---black males

AThletics-- black males

Football--- split

You don't do your research b4 talking trash, You 1 of those dump 9ja girls that neither watch sport nor go gym. Typical lazy black 9ja girl putting her men down.

Sincerely, why would I be a successful football player and marry a black woman like you with some negative and demoralising attitude?

Mrs chima, I fear for mr chima, lol.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2011
lindabon:
[b]^^^^Ultimate male !!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yeah right. . .
Blacks always make claims to s/hit that isn't researched or proved. We say that we are the strongest race, and yet, all Caucasians win ALL the strength competitions. All "the strongest man" are ALL white (like 90% of the gold medallist).
and to top it all, the biggest p./enis in the world is a Caucasian dude! Black men even make up that poo! and it is based off of Nothing!

Well yeah, you are right. Most black women have low self esteem because of the direct impact of the black man's behaviour on them. When ever most black men mingle with a white woman, they automatically become racist to their own black women. Watch some of the racist/self hating male comments on NL and you will understand what I'm talking about. One way or another, as human beings, this definitely let down some women who allow such bulls./hit to get to them.

Every woman can attract any man. Ever wondered why some cute dudes end up with not so pretty babes? The trick is ATTITUDE!!!
That is the strength of a woman. So black women,  can attract any man from any race if they want to! But then, our women are very patient. Despite all this BS and crap that the black men bombard them with about them being the least attractive race, majority are still on the black man's side. Upon all the faults of our black men, rarely will you see a black woman talk s/hit about them. The black men on the other hand, are the one's that will cook up all sorts of garbage about white men and men from other races, just to keep the women away and closer to themselves. That's the selfish instinct of most black men. They will tell the women how attractive a black man is to other female races, and at the same time, they will lie to the black women that they are not attractive and that is why men from other races will never go for them. (So OP, here is the reason why many black women can't date other races)
Its just a matter of time before the black women will begin to see through this dubious acts of their own men. Soon enough, they will start putting themselves out there for other races to see them, just like the white women. Frankly, you are right to say that black women are not getting married, and this is because the black men are being taken by other races, and the black men are subsequently becoming scarce by the day. In no time, most black women will begin to explore other options available to them. 

The white people have always looked down on black people. .  Blacks had over the years, tried to stay strong together even through the racism, discrimination and castigation. But the pressure has pushed some of us to self hate. All Blacks do now is fight one another instead of further advancing as a whole. Most black men have decided to live the negative stereotypes that are associated with them and the successful and unsuccessful blacks have no where to turn but other races (So OP, here is the reason why most black men date other races). Black people run around with these stereotypes and making people believe them and then if someone denies them, we start screaming "racist" like an angry gibbon until everybody believes it. I live in the western world, and never have I for one day experienced racism, and the best part is dat i really don't give a s./hit about stereotypes and all that comes with it.  undecided undecided

A white woman will be in a relationship with a black man, but you will hardly hear her make remarks like; because "white men are unattractive"or "Black men are better than our white men".
A black man will be in a relationship with a white woman, all of a sudden, he forgets that he is black. Now, he notices that the black women have very tick hair and her lips are too big. She is no longer attractive, and a white woman is now better than her by far. And they will do anything to breed the black out of themselves

My fear is that i don't know were this self hate, anger, stereotype and negative energy will lead us to in the nearest future.  cry cry cry cry
Yeah, and this is not a generalization, there are still many sensible black men, who date outside their race for genuine reasons, and will never turn around to call their own mother ugly because she is "black"!!  undecided
[/b]

Damn girl!! Three snaps for that one! cool

MsDarkSkin:

@Inked niiice!  cheesy Glad I [involuntarily] helped in your yr long search!  grin

im not even going to waste my time responding with a decent reply to this garbage.
i'm just gonna freeze it in time for the future readers to shake their head and laugh at too.  grin

I really appreciate it

cheesykiss
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
obo_man:

@ Linda, lol, allow it.   

I'm sure you one of those angry black women. You keep repeating yourself without making any valuable point. You just jealous ''you black women in western hemisphere' are seen as lunnies.

You talking about white men winning most gold medal? You mad? White men dominate certain support, so do black men,  How many white men have been WBF, wba champions?  From MOhammed ALi to Mike tyson

NBA---black males

AThletics-- black males

Football--- split

You don't do your research b4 talking trash, You 1 of those dump 9ja girls that neither watch sport nor go gym. Typical lazy black 9ja girl putting his men down.

Mrs chima, I fear for mr chima, lol

LMAO@Linda being an angry black woman because YOU DISAGREE with her opinion.   grin grin

(laughing and screeching like an eagle)  Ooh that was funny!   grin grin cry cry grin grin

Sorry ladies! (laughing some more)
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
On this you are right  "some black men find White women a step up in class and an enhancement to their social status. " Any white woman.  grin I can only speak for the UK but most white girls that go out with black guys are the lowest common denominator. Never will you find a doctor or a Cambridge student white girl going out, talk-less marrying a black man. For what?
And when they do marry, the black man always ends up working for both. Black couples hustle and work together even after children. The whites stay on benefit.
This is not true for all i accept but the overwhelming majority.
Masculinity? sorry but you are a joke. Look at your community, your society. Who makes money and moves into a black neighborhood?
Every black community in the UK, USA, Africa, Caribbeans, South Africa is full of gangs, violence, rape, gun crime. Is that what masculinity is all about?

Every other race including Indians, Chinese, Caucasians are looking to improve their society and standard of living. The black man lives on handouts and international aid, his only concern is how much pum pum he can get.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
Oooooh damn! We asked for realness and we got it!

(still laughing at Obo man's statement about Linda being angry)
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ Linda, shet talk, Where is our black women when Florence Nightingale and Marie Curie were making breakthroughs in Health and Physics respectively?  undecided undecided undecided undecided Dem no be woman like you?

Same old angry black women and their 'putting black men down' mentality.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kutey:

On this you are right  "some black men find White women a step up in class and an enhancement to their social status. " Any white woman.  grin I can only speak for the UK but most white girls that go out with black guys are the lowest common denominator. Never will you find a doctor or a Cambridge student white girl going out, talk-less marrying a black man. For what?
And when they do marry, the black man always ends up working for both. Black couples hustle and work together even after children. The whites stay on benefit.
Masculinity? sorry but you are a joke. Look at your community, your society. Who makes money and moves into a black neighborhood?
Every black community in the UK, USA, Africa, Caribbeans, South Africa is full of gangs, violence, violation, gun crime. Is that what masculinity is all about?

Every other race including Indians, Chinese, Caucasians are looking to improve their society and standard of living. The black man lives on handouts and international aid, his only concern is how much pum pum he can get.  

Speaking of benefits, while I was in London, every once in a while I'd overhear conversations from white girls about dropping out of school, getting pregnant, and going on benefits. I wasn't shocked but I was a little. . . Come to think of it, I didn't think much of it, I just felt sorry for those girls [in a pathetic kinda way]. It reminded me of some of the girls I see here in the US who talk about gettin' knocked up and living off of welfare. It's pathetic, regardless of the person's ethnic background. I have no problem with people being on welfare/benefits, what I have a problem with is people who purposely abuse the system. I don't like using my motha flippin' tax dollars to feed some lazy fool and their village of children!!! angry

Mrs, Chima:

Oooooh damn! We asked for realness and we got it!

(still laughing at Obo man's statement about Linda being angry)

Some people just don't like the truth, even when its smackin' 'em in the face! tongue
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by noLongTinn: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
lindabon:

^^^^Ultimate male !!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yeah right. . .

Thats the ultimate low self-esteem and self-hatred I talked about thanks for confirming my point.

lindabon:

Education time!
1 Strongman contests are traditional european events (icelandic to be precise) which most black males have no interest in – its pay is crap!

2  The olympics has been augmented with many “new sports” which are expensive to take up and again the participation of black male athletes depends on the payscale. The original olympics was based on track and field.  For example, why dose swimming have different styles over the same distance?

3. So you believe that every joystick around the world was checked do you, don't believe everything you read, sometimes you have to apply common sense.  Furthermore, ONE man dose not represent the whole white race.

lindabon:

You have had a terrible experience with blackmen thats all.

lindabon:

No its called “Self Love”, an attitude is fake.

lindabon:

That is the strength of a woman. So black women,  can attract any man from any race if they want to! But then, our women are very patient.

Attraction is one thing, marriage is another.
lindabon:

Despite all this BS and crap that the black men bombard them with about them being the least attractive race, majority are still on the black man's side. Upon all the faults of our black men, rarely will you see a black woman talk s/hit about them.

Have all the comments on this thread been positive? You have just contradicted yourself.

lindabon:

The black men on the other hand, are the one's that will cook up all sorts of garbage about white men and men from other races, just to keep the women away and closer to themselves. That's the selfish instinct of most black men. They will tell the women how attractive a black man is to other female races, and at the same time, they will lie to the black women that they are not attractive and that is why men from other races will never go for them. (So OP, here is the reason why black women cant do the same)

lindabon:

Its just a matter of time before the black women will begin to see through this dubious acts of their own men. Soon enough, they will start putting themselves out there for other races to see them, just like the white women.

They have been doing so since the 70s and other races don't want blackwomen for marriage.

lindabon:

Frankly, you are right to say that black women are not getting married, and this is because the black men are being taken by other races, and the black men are subsequently becoming scarce by the day. In no time, most black women will begin to explore other options available to them. 

Like I said they have already started and there is no interest.

lindabon:

I can see what gave you that impression.

lindabon:

Yeah, and this is not a generalization, there are still many sensible black men, who date outside their race for genuine reasons, and will never turn around to call their own mother ugly because she is "black"!!  undecided[/color][/b]

You are obviously very angry; but you failed to fully comprehend my response before you replied.  I was stating that:

1. Black women have tried to date interacially and in some areas in the UK for example 60% of black women (mainly Carribean) are in interacial relationships – but the marriage is still illusive.
2. Black men mistake “physical prowess” for “real prowess” hence masculinity is based on the amount of resources a man controls not his muscles or joystick
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by noLongTinn: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kutey:

Never will you find a doctor or a Cambridge student white girl going out, talk-less marrying a black man. For what?

What a load of hogwash!

Kutey:

Every black community in the UK, USA, Africa, Caribbeans, South Africa is full of gangs, violence, violation, gun crime. Is that what masculinity is all about?

How crude, you are assuming that I am dumber than you – thats an impossibility.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kutey:

Kutey link=topic=786945.msg9402020#msg9402020 date=1319382346:

My uncle is married to a white woman who finished at Oxford University as a lawyer. They both met at Oxford and are now married for 35 years. All their kids finished at Oxford, Cambridge, Warwick and Harvard university.

The daughter of a once Labour cabinet minister was married to a Ghanian Prince.

If indeed the black men are marrying low class white women, they can easily climb up the social ladder with hard-work and further education.

What's the big deal in going to Oxbridge? I know so many white women that finished school at 16 that have good jobs in most investment banks in the city.

Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Speaking of benefits, while I was in London, every once in a while I'd overhear conversations from white girls about dropping out of school, getting pregnant, and going on benefits. I wasn't shocked but I was a little. . . Come to think of it, I didn't think much of it, I just felt sorry for those girls [in a pathetic kinda way]. It reminded me of some of the girls I see here in the US who talk about gettin' knocked up and living off of welfare. It's pathetic, regardless of the person's ethnic background. I have no problem with people being on welfare/benefits, what I have a problem with is people who purposely abuse the system. I don't like using my motha flippin' tax dollars to feed some lazy fool and their village of children!!! angry

Some people just don't like the truth, even when its smackin' 'em in the face! tongue

Yes!  I was visiting my cousin in another state and she invited me to go with her to her friend's party.  I thought it was an adult party and not expecting to see any children at the party.  Okay!  I was wrong!  Now mind you, the host was serving beer, wine, and shots at the party saturated with CHILDREN.  

The mothers of those children were WHITE and the fathers of those children were BLACK.ages range from 18-25 and jobless   Check this out, a white chick got the nerve to say that BLACK women are the reason why the social system is broke.     Does that make any sense to you?  

The host is white with FIVE kids by FOUR different black baby daddies.  She is 19 years old and doesn't have a job.  The host's boyfriend is not THE FATHER to any of her children.  She lives in "Council Flats" and receives child support for two children and benefits for the rest of the children but BLACK WOMEN are the reason why the social system is broke.Majority of the receipents on aid are non-black.

Do I need to break it down some more?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by kistehsia(f): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2011
So this has turned into a Bash The White Woman thread, ? Once again label all without knowledge of all, !

sad leaving thread, kistehsia
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
kistehsia:

So this has turned into a Bash The White Woman thread, ? Once again label all without knowledge of all, !

Sista kistehsia, I wasn't bashing white women. I was bashing people who abuse the welfare system. I don't care about the color of the person, I just don't like the idea of my money being sucked out of my wallet. I'm sorry that the thread offended you cry

Mrs, Chima:

Yes!  I was visiting my cousin in another state and she invited me to go with her to her friend's party.  I thought it was an adult party and not expecting to see any children at the party.  Okay!  I was wrong!  Now mind you, the host was serving beer, wine, and shots at the party saturated with CHILDREN.  

The mothers of those children were WHITE and the fathers of those children were BLACK.ages range from 18-25 and jobless   Check this out, a white chick got the nerve to say that BLACK women are the reason why the social system is broke.     Does that make any sense to you?  

The host is white with FIVE kids by FOUR different black baby daddies.  She is 19 years old and doesn't have a job.  The host's boyfriend is not THE FATHER to any of her children.  She lives in "Council Flats" and receives child support for two children and benefits for the rest of the children but BLACK WOMEN are the reason why the social system is broke.Majority of the receipents on aid are non-black.

Do I need to break it down some more?  

I hope no one drove home after all that alcohol undecided
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
kistehsia:

Why aren't you as vocal when they bash Black/African women?  

Keep it real.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Why aren't you as vocal when they bash Black/African women?  

Keep it real.  

Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Sista kistehsia, I wasn't bashing white women. I was bashing people who abuse the welfare system. I don't care about the color of the person, I just don't like the idea of my money being sucked out of my wallet. I'm sorry that the thread offended you cry

I hope no one drove home after all that alcohol undecided

Unfortunately with children as well.  Some of the parents were reported to the hotline.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Unfortunately with children as well.  Some of the parents were reported to the hotline.  

Oh my! I hate when people drink and drive--especially with children in tow angry
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by lindabon: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
look at dem angry men on here!!   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ever so ego defensive. Men like these are the kinda one's that will always hate themselves for being who they are. Can't you feel the hate, self pity, denial, blind defence, and as usually blank,pointless and blind facts.  Ever wondered why there are too many domestic violence cases in mostly black communities? Because people cant seem to stand it when someone is not agreeing with their own point. Little things and they start throwing punches. Defend your point without being violent, abusive and aggressive No way!!; Some cant stand it!   cheesy wink
No wonder the African continent is always going backwards.  cry cry cry

They must have read the part were i said;
Yeah, and this is not a generalization, there are still many sensible black men, who date outside their race for genuine reasons, and will never turn around to call their own mother ugly because she is "black"!!

After reading this, some still looked at the other bad part and seeing that "there" is were they belong, decided to go for attack and defence at once. Typical behaviour of most frustrated black men!
Seriously, why will anyone bother arguing or exchanging words with such people?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

And saying that "the white race is dominant" doesn't call for "low self esteem". It's just about knowing the truth and trying to empower the black race so that we can do better knowing who we. Knowing our limitations will help us balance our stregths with our weaknesses. No need to live in denial and childish lies when the truth is right there in front of everyone. And the advice goes to both the black men and women (not just the men ooo) who indulge in "self hate". Such negative energy, is just not taking our black people anywhere . . .

SAY THE TRUTH AS IT IS AND STOP LIVING IN DENIAL AND UNDESERVED PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out for more "Angry Self Hating Black Men Part 2" after this comment. . . .  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Buhahaha, Na today!!!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2011
lindabon:

look at dem angry men on here!!   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ever so ego defensive. Men like this are the kinda one's that will always hate themselves for being who they are. Can't you feel the hate, self pity, denial, blind defence, and as usually blank,pointless and blind facts.  Ever wondered why there are too many domestic violence cases in mostly black communities? Because people cant seem to stand it when someone is not agreeing with their own point. Little things and they start throwing punches. Defend your point without being violent and aggressive No way!!; Some cant stand it!   cheesy wink
No wonder the African continent is always going backwards.  cry cry cry

They must have read the part where i said;
Yeah, and this is not a generalization, there are still many sensible black men, who date outside their race for genuine reasons, and will never turn around to call their own mother ugly because she is "black"!!

After reading this, some still looked at the other bad part and seeing that "there" is were they belong, decided to go for attack and defence at once. Typical behaviour of most frustrated black men!
Seriously, why will anyone bother arguing or exchanging words with such people?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

And saying that "the white race is dominant" doesn't call for "low self esteem". It's just about knowing the truth and trying to empower the black race so that we can do better knowing who we. Knowing our limitations will help us balance our stregths with our weaknesses. No need to live in denial and childish lies when the truth is right there in front of everyone. And the advice goes to both the black men and women (not just the men ooo) who indulge in "self hate". Such negative energy, is just not taking our black people anywhere . . .

SAY THE TRUTH AS IT IS AND STOP LIVING IN DENIAL AND UNDESERVED PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out for "More Angry Self Hating Black Men Part 2" after this comment. . . .  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Buhahaha, Na today!!!

LMAO, damn you're on a role today! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
Two of the angry black men are already throwing punches at Inkie and I because we disagree with their opinions.

According to the angry mob, Inkie is an Nigerian American slut and I am the silly akata that is holding Africa back. undecided

Wow! my online texts have that much power?!! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by merge(f): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
obo_man:

@ Linda, lol, allow it.   

I'm sure you one of those angry black women. You keep repeating yourself without making any valuable point. You just jealous. Go toast Orlando Bloom so you go marry him or Wayne Rooney.

You talking about white men winning most gold medal? You mad? White men dominate certain support, so do black men,  How many white men have been WBF, wba champions in boxing history compared to blacks?

NBA---black males

AThletics-- black males

Football--- split

You don't do your research b4 talking trash, You 1 of those dump 9ja girls that neither watch sport nor go gym. Typical lazy black 9ja girl putting her men down.

Sincerely, why would I be a successful football player and marry a black woman like you with some negative and demoralising attitude?

Mrs chima, I fear for mr chima, lol.

Why the ultimate male "Black men lol"  can not outperform other race of men?

Who owns the NFL, NBA, , ?

Black men run jump shoot hit but no brain. Now I understand you
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2011
merge:

Why the ultimate male "Black men lol"  can not outperform other race of men?

Who owns the NFL, NBA, , ?

Black men run jump shoot hit but no brain. Now I understand you

LOOL grin

Mrs, Chima:

Two of the angry black men are already throwing punches at Inkie and I because we disagree with their opinions. 

According to the angry mob, Inkie is an Nigerian American slut and I am the silly akata that is holding Africa back.   undecided

Wow!  my online texts have that much power?!!   lipsrsealed

I'd rather be an Nigerian American slut than to be a brainless morȯn who's in denial tongue
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
@noLongTinn  you are dumber than me sweetheart

@obo man I'm actually happy for your uncle and he obviously married for the right reasons. I wish them decades more of happiness.

I see the reality close to home and know what i see. I have seen black men trying to chat up white girls and its so embarrassing as the girl is so disgusted sometimes so before one can even boast to have one he must have tried with many. Many white girls will tell you how black men come and chat them up and tell them all sorts of nasty things about black women. While EVERY SINGLE BLACK MAN i know that dates a white girl always cheats. Always. But they are known to cheat anyway so no surprise there.

Black man/white woman marriages have the highest rates of divorce far above average. Its the complete opposite for black woman/ white man smiley. Google it.

I am a very happy and positive person and this tread has put a downer on me by its negativity so I'm out. Its nothing I haven't heard before. I know a beautiful woman of any race will always be chatted up so I thank God I am one.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

LOOL grin

I'd rather be an Nigerian American slut than to be a brainless morȯn who's in denial tongue

Inkie, the fact they are on you because you are not afraid to share your sexual experiences contradicts the fact that they glorifies ashyhoes and selling their dignity for some papers. Thank God for the sensible black men.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Inkie, the fact they are on you because you are not afraid to share your intimate experiences contradicts the fact that they glorifies ashyhoes and selling their dignity for some papers. Thank God for the sensible black men.

lol have I ever let their negativity deter me from speaking my mind? If they wanna bash their heads in a wall all because I talk then no problem. All I can do is hand them a towel to wipe the blood that's gonna be oozing from their heads. Hypocrites and double standard practices don't fly with me wink
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
haba OP blk women are already dating old grand papa oyibo men with small pink wrinkled manhoods grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2011
OK Mods what happened to my comment on this thread? Mukina and Jay Bee @ it again
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
Lmao. . .the ultimate black man. White men came to your land, ravaged your resources, took you into slavery, r.aped your women, colonized your people, even still have a strong hold on your resources till date.

Black man where's your breakthrough in the modern era? grin

Talk about being ultimate. . .reduced to gigolos, overpopulating the whole world. cheesy Whorish syndrome. cheesy

When men talk, please keep quiet. You've accomplished nothing.

Let the White, Chinese, Indian talk, not gutter rats who can't even protect their women.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by cap28: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
I find it really sickening when some lowlife black men try to bring decent black men down to their level by claiming that black women are the least desired women - according to who ? first of all the only kind of black men who regurgitate this filth are neutered black men who have been beaten down by a system designed to destroy them and programmed to make them hate themselves, every self respecting black man who grew up in a decent home surrounded by decent black women will honour and respect any black woman he later meets in life, the only black men who treat their own women with contempt are these pathetic wasters who have been told time and time again that black = worthless, in a bid to cover up their agonising feelings of self hatred they try to take out their agony on the easiest targets they can find - black women.

My advice to these kind of black men - is please stop pedalling this lie - it was created by the white man in order to encourage more self hating blacks to stop procreating with their own women and therefore comitt race suicide.  Do you see men of other races referring to their own women as being the least desirable, i can assure you that you attract nothing but contempt and derision from men of other races who already look at the entire black race as a race of failures, this disgusting attitude is exactly what your detractors want you to do - most white people do not have anything positive to say about blacks and this type of behaviour only gives them more ammunition to convince themselves that they are superior to us.  We need to behave like the chinese, japanese, greeks and indians who respect their women.  European women are a dime a dozen and the low grade ones - which are usually the ones most black men are able to get are not even regarded by their own men as desirable anymore hence the major shift by white european men from dating them to dating and marrying  south east asian women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers / OMG!! SEE How Big This Naija Girl’s Vagina Is [PHOTO] / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.