Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,076 members, 7,867,086 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? (35527 Views)

She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... / 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2011
Mr cork please when you move out of peckham you can talk, for now shut the fu ck up
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2011
And im sure angelina jolie lies in her bed crying while in the arms of BRAD PITT that some random black guy thinks shes old cargo
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrCork17: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
Kutey:

And im sure angelina jolie lies in her bed crying while in the arms of BRAD PITT that some random black guy thinks shes old cargo

Kunta. Bro you need a white woman in your life wink
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
ATLgal:

Ms Chima. Semantics. So I used d word blood. I mean ancestry. Pls quit splitting hairs. Thanks.

It is not that serious.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Repubocrat(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
Kutey:

I like heidi klum and will not call her classless but she was pregnant of a man over twice her age when she started dating seal. How any men of any race would date a woman pregnant with another mans child?

Ok, no qualms. Heidi Klum is another classless white woman that dates black men. I concede.

How about that miss Ireland chick dating a nigerian guy? Is she classless too?

Better yet, what kind of white men date black women? The classy or the crappy ones?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2011
OMG! Some Ghetto Girl cannot say one sentence without swearing like a BLOKE  grin grin grin grin she is obsessed with Heidi Klum and Angelina Jolie.  She used to be obsessed with Paris Hilton too until she saw her with Diddy and Fity  - inferiority complex  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
seems the case is closed.
mission accomplished.

[size=18pt]well done ladies.[/size] smiley
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

Who let the dogs out! - woof, woof, woof  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2011
angry angry

what ever,
sore loser grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2011
Why u de answer MDS?
Na nolongting mama be head dog na.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

Good point.  Now some punks might claim this to be a conspiracy theory but so did other folks before it was publicy admitted that the Tuskegee and Guatemala syphillis scandals were in fact TRUE.

I was listening to the radio and this black woman was saying there is an increasing number of puzzled black women who have discussed the fact that every time they go to the doctors for any chronic belly aches or pain, doctors rather than try to find means to alleviate the pain suggest HYSTERECTOMIES!! these are YOUNG, breedable (lol) black women who are being offered to remove their female reproductive organs. This is VERY odd. I will see if I can find the interviews but it's scary sis. It's very scary.  undecided I remember having a debate with a white guy which I won and out of rage for being "punked by a sister" he told me "the most digusting thing in the world is to see a pregnant nigger b*tch and wetback". Now imagine if that bum was a. . .doctor.  wink

AMEN!!!!   grin grin

YOU MAKE ME WANT TO DO THE 'A-TOWN STOMP', RUN AROUND MY HOUSE 10 TIMES AND THROW A ONE PERSON PARTY!  grin  grin  grin  grin AWESOME SIS! AWESOME!!  grin  grin

(putting on my Sorority Row stomping stilettos) Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw! (stomping in rhythm and cadence) A-TOOOOOOOOWN! (posing in A-Town stance)
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2011
ATLgal:

Why u de answer MDS?
Na nolongting mama be head dog na.

There are so many gutter girls on this thread, calling your mother a ho, yuck! Your mother should have swallowed instead of allowing your absent thug daddy to come up her stinking, filthy pu.ss.y  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
Lmao. E don pain mate. Still doesn't change d fact na ur mama be head dog.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
ATLgal:

[s]Lmao. E don pain mate. Still doesn't change d fact na your mama be head dog. [/s]

On second thoughts, that ghetto ho you call mama should have SPAT your absent thug daddy's sperm down the toilet instead of allowing him to come in her stinking, filthy pu.ss.y  grin

Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
Maybe but ur mama? Still a bitch. sad
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
ATLgal:

Maybe but your mama? Still a NaughtyWoman. sad

Look little ho:  [size=18pt]I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU![/size]

Stop stalking me I was not talking to you in the first place, I was simply JOKING with MzDarSkin before you poked your big, FAT nose in it. Now go and sell your as.z on the streets of Dublin and get off my case;

[size=18pt]If you reply it simply confirms that you are obsessed with me.[/size]
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nayah(f): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2011
Nolonting, with all due respect, why are you always agressive when it comes to exchange? is it your way to say I like you?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hey madam Atlgal.
got your mail but damn too busy with what i told u.

we'll chat tomorrow
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2011
Yes I love u. I also have no self esteem so I don't care if u love me back
Ps I take it all back. Didn't realize. My bad. Will delete once I log in from a pc
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2011
Np Toba
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
Nayah:

Nolonting, with all due respect, why are you always agressive when it comes to exchange? is it your way to say I like you?

Have I been aggressive to you before my darling? I will not tolerate gutter talk from scum  grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nayah(f): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2011
nolongTing:

Have I been aggressive to you before my darling? I will not tolerate gutter talk from scum  grin grin
[/quote

Nolongting have you forgotten politics section?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2011
Nayah:

Nolongting have you forgotten politics section?

Look at all my posts - I meet fire with fire simple, I have never been rude to you because you have never been rude to me. grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nayah(f): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2011
nolongTing:

Look at all my posts - I meet fire with fire simple, I have never been rude to you because you have never been rude to me. grin
loool Nolongting I'll never been rude with anybody because I think ignoring agressive people or laugh is better
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2011
Nayah:

loool Nolongting I'll never been rude with anybody because I think ignoring agressive people or laugh is better

Thats your personality though very sweet thats why all the naija guys like you.  But you have been seeing me in action when I am responding to rude people - unfortunately.

Anyway I have forgotten about all that - I hope you are doing fine today wink
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2011
@ Repubocrat
As usual with black woman anything worth doing is worth doing well

Yes classy types,

like Robert De Niro, David Bowie, Mats Carlston (This President of Nixon Peabody LLP, has a firm recognized as a Global 100 law firm), Robin Thicke, Congressman William Cohen, George Lucas (director ofstar wars), Justin Chambers (greys anatomy), Mr Big from sex and the city (can't remember his real name), Olivier Martinez, billionaire Russian  Vladimir Doronin, Celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck,

Should I continue. . .

I like Heidi klum as I will always respect business acumen. She is great and has a beautiful family and made a success of herself. Making mistakes has absolutely nothing to do with class (a child is never a mistake). I never mentioned class, you guys did. There are loads of people with loads of money but no class.

You guys are a joke, you were the first to mention celebrities (refer to first page of the topic) angelina jolie, djimon housou, Paris Hilton pictures,  Do you really think I would be using Paris as an example?

ahahahahahahahaha    grin  Lol I am the total opposite of ghetto, I swear a lot as I work with guys and we have banter and jokes and now i'm used to it. Its no big deal (sorry mum) if you don't like it you can fuc k off the site. Cheers.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nayah(f): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2011
nolongTing:

Thats your personality though very sweet thats why all the naija guys like you.  But you have been seeing me in action when I am responding to rude people - unfortunately.

Anyway I have forgotten about all that - I hope you are doing fine today wink

Many thanks, I prefer when you're like this, i'm fine and you?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2011
Nayah:

Many thanks, I prefer when you're like this, i'm fine and you?

Im doing fine, very tired today - too much work lol! grin grin grin What do you think about the topic of this thread?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2011
rieving Quote,
Nayah:
_SMF-BREAK_ loool Nolongting I'll never been rude with anybody because I think ignoring agressive people or laugh is better_SMF-BREAK_
thas y u are peoples favourite. ur xter and that of ur friend are exemplary kiss
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nayah(f): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2011
nolongTing:

Im doing fine, very tired today - too much work lol!  grin grin grin What do you think about the topic of this thread?

Just read my first post: to summarize I just said that love is not about color but feelings and being with your Black brother doesn(t mean you'll be happy for sure
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nayah(f): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2011
toba:

rieving Quote, thas y u are peoples favourite. your xter and that of your friend are exemplary kiss

I don't think I'm favourite or whatever, I think we're all favourites in our own way, because we are here for fun, and no matter what I've learnt few things here
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Ybutterfly: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.