Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,530 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? (35529 Views)

She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... / 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by lindabon: 12:37am On Oct 25, 2011
all4naija:

You don't know me, I can only tell you I am a dude inbetween the two races and currently in interracial relationship. So, I am already almost taken.
I'm currently in an interracial relationship too. NO BIGGIE THERE.
And because of my r/ship status, I wont even bother "to know you" anyways undecided undecided undecided

Reasons of Many Black Women Dating White Men Nowadays
Posted by Lanie
Nowadays, the idea of black women dating white men isn’t a new thing. Many interracial dating websites make this all possible. It’s not that there is a shortage of black men. I think that people nowadays are getting more and more open-minded. Gone are the days of racists and “black people = slaves” mentality. However, we can’t deny that this mentality is still present within our society.

In these past years, interracial dating is viewed as normal in our society. Let’s just say that people are beginning to think outside of the box. Black women now expanded their options and not limiting themselves only to men that are of the same race. Statistics even show that the number of black women dating another race today is steadily increasing. There are several reasons for this increase.

One reason can be because of educational attainment. In a study it was stated that since the ‘70s, there has been a 55% increase in the number of black women earning degrees. However, there is only a 20% increase. Chances are that black women or women in general want someone who have an educational level that is the same with them or even higher. It just so happens that the number of white men that are able to attain this is higher than that of black men.

Other reasons on why the number of black women dating other races is increasing includes: opportunity, environment and availability. For instance, you live in an area where there is only a small population of black men. This will make you consider dating other white men that happen to live in the area. One shouldn’t limit their options just because of racial barriers. Just because a guy is white doesn’t mean that a black woman can’t appreciate and love him. After all, Mr. Right doesn’t have to be the same color as you are.

Falling in love with someone that comes from a different race than yours doesn’t necessarily mean that you are against an entire race. People will have different assumptions on black women dating white men. Some will say that the reason why a black woman is dating a white man is because she wants to be rich. Now come on, not all white people are rich. Some people also think that white women who date black men are ignorant, dumb or poor.

Obviously, these assumptions aren’t true in all cases. One shouldn’t even be thinking this way. They may have their reasons why they are thinking this way and they are entitled to their own opinions but that doesn’t mean that people from different races should be judged as a whole. There is nothing wrong with interracial dating if you just thinking about it. The only thing stopping some of us from dating people from another race is that barriers that racism built. Racism is like a poison in our society and if we don’t deal with it, it will surely get the best of us.
Interracial dating between blacks is out there now and women will follow suit. Something they always wanted to do anyway

Just thought I should add!!  undecided undecided undecided
Bottom-line, just date whoever you wanna date and don't make ego defensive remarks (like most attractive race, manly, big kini), device hatred on black women or make excuses for loving another race. . . Just Relax, do your thang and stay BLESSED!!!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 12:42am On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 25, 2011
lindabon:

And because of my status, I wont even bother "to know you" anyways undecided undecided undecided

Who says it is a big deal!?Zap off if you couldn't see what I am trying to explain here. Don't get on my nerves a.s.s.h.o.l.e! Do I even give a damn about where you are from? You are the one who made the issue seems a big deal. Zap off - you are a repugnant B.I.T.C.H! As if I care!!!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by lindabon: 12:48am On Oct 25, 2011
all4naija:

Who says it is a big deal!? bleep off if you couldn't see what I am trying to explain here. Don't get on my nerves a.s.s.h.o.l.e! Do I even give a damn about where you are from? You are the one who made the issue seems a big deal. Zap off - you are a repugnant B.I.T.C.H! As if I care!!!

buhahahaha. . . . Why are you sounding so bitter! ! 
Can't you make your point without sounding aggressive and bile??   tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
SMH!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 25, 2011
You are being unreasonable, from what I can deduce from you comment. On generalizing, you will find out what I am talking about is true. We can generalize that white people skin can easily be prone to sunburn than black which doesn't mean black skin can not have such problem. I don't think I understand what you mean by wowo. Do you mean wow as in a handsome black man? On cheating,I would say we shouldn't go there because it's a disease common among all race, if I was to be right the percentage will be more among Whites (if there is a statistic for it), cheating is largely a contributing fatcor to most divorces over here!

However, talking about which race is better in bed, I still do think black man is overrated though. In my previous comment prior to your reply what I mean by that is the assumption from many White folks who think Black men are better in bed for reason best known to them(try to find out among people when referring to monster sex thing). Sorry to say you really don't have understanding of where I am headed with that point in my previous comment.

Now, when I say jealous I mean for the fact that black men seem to be engaging in this interracial relationship and it is not the other way round for black women, at least, there must be an agreement from both sides for it to happen. Well, you got me all wrong all along.Indeed, I can see you are really jealous of an handsome black man with no reasons. You don't know me, I can only tell you I am a dude in between the two races and currently in interracial relationship. So, I am already almost taken.

Thank you.

Oga you still dey preach? Which primary skool you graduate from? See 50cent dey run things you come here dey claim "Manly man". Lil wayne wey resemble monster dey pull chicks that you can only see in your dreams. Its all about the Benjamin,brains and swagga bro. Poor like church rat, make we whether dat your face and body wey look like Baba suwe expensive shhhit go save you.

Etim! kpele.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 25, 2011
@lindabon
And because of my status, I wont even bother "to know you" anyways Undecided Undecided Undecided

Which status? Are you "Her Majesty's" daughter?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by lindabon: 1:03am On Oct 25, 2011
Olodostein:

@lindabon
Which status?   Are you "Her Majesty's" daughter?

Nah, but I WISH.  cry cry cry cry cry cry
I just wanted to make a point to someone on this thread  grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 25, 2011
lindabon:

buhahahaha. . . . Why are you sounding so bitter! ! 
Can't you make your point without sounding aggressive and bile??   tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
SMH!!  grin grin grin grin
You really know how to display one of those shiity Shenanigans, bimbo!So, you better show some respect!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by lindabon: 1:17am On Oct 25, 2011
all4naija:

So, you better show some respect!

Sorry but I don't accord respect to aggressive, bile and bitter people.  undecided undecided undecided
I only show respect to those whom respect is due!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 25, 2011
^^^^
*facepalm*

See ya!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2011
cheesy OMG you so dump. Kimora lee simons is half black half korean . Ahahahahaha u so fu ckn stu pid
(by the way ask her where her black dad is, as usual left the mum when she was preggies)
Paris hilton says black men are gross. Her words caught on tape. She's been in damage control since then
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2011
Kutey:

cheesy OMG you so dump. Kimora lee simons is half black half korean . Ahahahahaha u so fu ckn stu pid
(by the way ask her where her black dad is, as usual left the mum when she was preggies)
Paris hilton says black men are gross. Her words caught on tape. She's been in damage control since then

Who wants to Bleep a paris Hilton anyway? tuee, You have to watch her sex video to see how rubbish she is. I will only fucck her if she pays me part of her inheritance. ANgelina Jolie is old cargo, any successful black man fuccking her after 5 kids is desperate. I rather furk the sexyyyyyyy KIM Kaurdashian ( pardon me if i get the spellin wrong) or a sexy Cheryl Cole.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2011
Ahahahaha grin cheesy omg lol i can't freakn do this, im at work.
Cant stop laughing. Angelina jolie has now become old cargo? You've been singing her praises till now till the truth hit you.
Is it me posting the pictures of paris hilton here?
Sucking a black mans di ck has made kim kardashoan who she is today. Now shes a star and he's a joke. Only black men would have her so you can try your luck when she divorces her second husband. We are all counting down 9, 8, 7 . . .
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nayah(f): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
Dear poster, who told you Black women can't date other people than Black? love is about feelings not color, as long as some people will think about races, origin, religions and all that, they might be mistaken

Ask why Halle Berry can't date her brothers after having experienced Eric Bennett and Wisley Snipes, she'a got a baby with from white guy
Being with Black people is not automatical, and especially NOT a guarantee of happiness
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
@kutey, allow it. If you look at the picture bigger, Hollywood status ( if that's your definition of higher class) or being educated at Oxbridge doesn't really make women more attractive to men.

My definition of class is how appropriate you carry yourself in a society. So if I can find myself a white woman that is neither an oxford grad nor Paris Hilton, and she has good manners, I will put a ring on her finger straight away.  

I will rather have a young, sweet, pretty and healthy white girl from council estate than have a spoilt Paris Hilton. All men I guess would, irrespective of race.

Every human seeks happiness in relationships, so if these black men according to you can only get low-class white women, as long as they are happy, that's fine.

So your argument that us black men can only get low-class  of white women holds no water.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
@Nayah, so true.

Try read all my post from a-z throughout this thread pls. I never dissed black women in any shape or form. pls read it if you can.

thanks.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nayah(f): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2011
obo_man:

@Nayah, so true.

Try read all my post from a-z throughout this thread pls. I never dissed black women in any shape or form. pls read it if you can.

thanks.

Don't worry I've done it yet wink
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2011
You ae telling me you do not know the definition of successful?

So the answer is there is no list. I am very flexible and you can give me any industry sports, media, business, science. . .

Its the black man that becomes successfull and starts chasing white girls it doesn't work the other way round. If they love you so much why don't they?
They make sure money is kept in the caucasian community and u guys still there licking thier asses.

And yes being educated in oxbridge is a big deal. Which school of thought do you think all the leaders and ceo's at least in the uk are from?
And undeucated 16 yr old white girls in the investment banks in the city? Where the fu ck do you get your freakn info from? That is a huge lie. Working as what? Cleaners?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
@kutey, lol.

You def passionate. Our argument is just gonna be heading to Cau-de-sac. Let's leave those black men chasing 'low-class ' white women alone. Good for them.

@Nayah, I'm still waiting. lol. wink wink wink wink . You remember our scheduled date in Paris? tongue tongue

I officially rest my case on this thread.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
LMAO, his research was based on asking TEENAGERS questions,

and guess what? the term black woman here makes no sense,
Nigerian women prefer to marry Nigerian men

and nigerian men tend to marry nigerian women

asking this question in a nigerian blog is kinda silly. .
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Repubocrat(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2011
@kutey, you need to keep it real.

There are also black men chasing low class black women, and there are white men chasing low class white women.

In addition, you are under the impression that the social lifestyle among celebrities can be a good indicator what peasants like me, you, and the general public do in our dating lives, but you're wrong.

However, for argument's sake, I'll use the dating lives of a couple of celebrities to disagree with your ludicrous claim that classy white women do not date black men.

Angelina Jolie: Classy woman, Doesn't date black men.
Paris Hilton: Hood rat scum bag. Nevertheless, she still doesn't date black men.
Kim Kardashian: Not so classy. She dates black men.
Heidi klum: As classy as any woman regardless of race can possibly get. She's married to a black man.

The point I'm trying to make here is that a woman's (black, white, asian, etc.) decision to date or not date black men does not correlate to how classy or classless she is. There are many many classless white women that wouldn't touch a black man with a ten foot pole even if her life depended on it.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
obo_man:

I rather furk the sexyyyyyyy KIM Kaurdashian ( pardon me if i get the spellin wrong)

You and millions of other kondos. Pick a number and wait your turn. At this moment she is servicing customer 299 Kris. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by martinosi: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
rokiatu:

I really could care less what the reason is, all I know is that everyone have different taste.

For me, I have no freaking reason not to date a white man. As long as he is what I am looking for in a man, be it white or black, I will go for it. Matter of fact, I have dated a white guy before.

Trash Trash Trash, u r full of trash 4 real, in the American Context Most Often and its like 99.9% Black Men marry White Women due to Economic status, the Black guy has Money and the white lady be she middle class is
interested, if he did not have money she would not date or marry him period,
In the UK context , hmmm i will get back to you on that,

And you said you dated a white guy, bullsh***
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2011
IT'S EVEN SILLY
Brad pitt sef dated Robin Givens,

there are lots of black women white men couples
now there's a new trend of black women asian men couples.

in the past it's been taboo
if black women were so unattractive they wouldn't have been raped repeatedly by the slave masters enough for almost of AA to have white blood.

oh by the way, new DNA testing shows that 30 %, thats  3 out of 10 white people in America have west african genes,  the physicist that was part of the study found that he has 11 % west african genes.

Even the most racist strom thurmond had a black daughter, white men do yansh black women.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2011
There is no such thing as white blood nor black blood however genetic testing can determine origin of heritage.

Anyone who has more than one form of ethnicity is bi-ethnicity or multi-ethnicity.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2011
I like heidi klum and will not call her classless but she was pregnant with the child of a billionare over twice her age when she started dating seal. How any men of any race would date a woman pregnant with another mans child?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2011
I like heidi klum and will not call her classless but she was pregnant of a man over twice her age when she started dating seal. How any men of any race would date a woman pregnant with another mans child?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2011
I like heidi klum and will not call her classless but she was pregnant of a man over twice her age when she started dating seal. How any men of any race would date a woman pregnant with another mans child?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrCork17: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2011
Just cant imagine life without white women! wink
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
Ms Chima. Semantics. So I used d word blood. I mean ancestry. Pls quit splitting hairs. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.