Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,005 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? (35526 Views)

She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... / 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by cap28: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing:

Its the G.A.Y boy who sucks on Gadaffi's Dead Di<k all day, stop stalking me I love beautiful African Queens - fu<k off! grin grin

You were born of a gay father who rejected your mother - end result - a self hating coon who hates his own race and pretends to be jamaican - how f.cked up is that?

you dare not engage me in any debate because i will strip away whats left of your fragile ego.

Coon i double dare you to get into another debate with me.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2011
LOL Obo smartly changed the subject. wise man! grin

cap28:

You were born of a gay father who rejected your mother - end result - a self hating coon who hates his own race and pretends to be jamaican - how f.cked up is that?

you dare not engage me in any debate because i will strip away whats left of your fragile ego.

Coon i double dare you to get into another debate with me.

*grabs bag of banana chips* tongue
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2011
cap28:

[s]You were born of a gay father who rejected your mother - end result - a self hating coon who hates his own race and pretends to be jamaican - how f.cked up is that?

Coon i double dare you to get into another debate with me.[/s]

YUCK now go and toast MzDarkskin she looks male enough for you, you are a true a.z.z.hole my new name for you is [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2011
cap28:

No self respecting black woman would touch you with a ten foot barge pole because you are damaged goods, your self hate is so toxic it corrodes and destroys anything it touches, if you ever bring a female child into this world that child will end up as a $10 dollar hooker, crack LovePeddler or welfare queen because  you will destroy any chance of her growing up with a healthy feeling of self worth.

I understand what you are - you are a brow beaten black man who has been mentally damaged by the effects of white supremacy.  You recognise that you are powerless to challenge the real cause of your problems - the white man but instead of behaving like a real man and showing support and love towards  your own women you turn on them and try to treat them with contempt - the only weapon you have is the weapon the white man gave you - the weapon of self hate but like most weak black people you use it on your own people.  No man worth his salt degrades and speaks with contempt about their own women only weak punks like you do that - you are merely assuming the role that has been assigned to you by your white slave master - the role of the grinning, bufoonish slave who feels grateful to be described as a grinning sex crazed stud  - because make no mistake about it that is how the western media portray black men, you see white people do not want to feel threatend by intelligent black people and definitely not intelligent black men - thats why they created the brain dead stud who is only good for one thing - and i can see that you just love to be identified as that creature, like i said continue to fulfil your role as the braindead savage when it comes to matters of real importance the white man accords you zero respect and merely ignores you.

nolongting my arse - wannabe jamaican  grin grin grin grin

They are unaware of the implications their female children and even males would face with this kind of attitude.
We are trying to get back our identity and this riffraffs deem it fit to drag us back. What a disgrace!!!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
When the water stands still theres nothing happening, they talk like they know about parenting – what a joke!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by emofine(f): 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
Oh Coogar, if I could translate my polite laughter into sufficient vocabulary I would have taken up half this page alone grin

coogar:

because no black man would consider her - her only other choice is the white meats.
happy white-meat licking. grin cheesy

. . .a final laughing pill before I retire to bed, thank you and goodnight.

however I will concede that you made some good points and valid correction i.e. India/Africa comparison on my part was misleading and unfair.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing:

YUCK now go and toast MzDarkskin she looks male enough for you, you are a true a.z.z.hole my new name for you is [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]

somebody is hurting! grin

going down swinging and not connecting! grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]
Now watch this video of MzDarkSkin and it should wean you off of that Arab you are obsessed with – silly f.a.g.

MsDarkSkin talking about her self-hatred  grin grin grin grin grin
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVOhu4AXsCI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0[/flash]
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2011
nolongTing:

When the water stands still theres nothing happening, they talk like they know about parenting – what a joke!

Yeah when you have a daughter call her 'less attractive' you hear? wink  cheesy
Tell her no baby, it's not that you're not beautiful, you're less attractive. grin Lmao.
Trying to be politically correct with his less attractive disposition. . .as if we are fools.
Get away from here.

When the water stands stilllllllllll. . , extreme rubbish. grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2011
nolongTing:

[size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]
Now watch this video of MzDarkSkin and it should wean you off of that Arab you are obsessed with – silly f.a.g.

MsDarkSkin talking about her self-hatred  grin grin grin grin grin
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVOhu4AXsCI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0[/flash]

WOMP FAIL!

there you go again capitalizing on and seeking happiness in exploiting a black woman in pain.
clap for yourself.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by coogar: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2011
emofine:

Oh Coogar, if I could translate my polite laughter into sufficient vocabulary I would have taken up half this page alone grin

you are too sweet! kiss
the best banter i have had in a long while here. . . . .
next time i will try to be on your side. wink

. . .a final laughing pill before I retire to bed, thank you and goodnight.

however I will concede that you made some good points and valid correction i.e. India/Africa comparison on my part was misleading and unfair.

don't let the bugs bite. cool
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by cap28: 12:13am On Oct 24, 2011
nolongTing:

MsDarkSkin talking about her self-hatred grin grin grin grin grin
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVOhu4AXsCI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

Coon - why are you pimping your own sister over the internet? are you that shameless or should i say broke?

You've still not answered my question - why do you hate your own race so much? is it because of how your gay daddy rejected your mother?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by emofine(f): 12:15am On Oct 24, 2011
coogar:

you are too sweet! kiss
the best banter i have had in a long while here. . . . .
next time i will try to be on your side. wink

aww please do kiss

okay my mind was itching to just clear one final thing with you . .

kanazawa is an asian male. he ranked his own race the lowest.
now, is that biased?

Beauty is appreciated and valued more on a woman. Thus when one wants to conclude which group carries the highest prevalence of beauty compared to another, women are often used in such research. His findings declare Asian women are the most "desirable" . . . so ironically no, his race did not come "last".

hmm see a pattern. . .white men and asian men placing their women on the highest plane tongue

alright, I'm spent. . .goodnight
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 24, 2011
Omo but why would a blk woman open her eyes and date a chinese man.chinese men with their itty bitty grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 24, 2011
claremont:

A wise person who knows he/she is not ugly will simply ignore the comments of those who say he/she is ugly. Any attempt to react verbally and/or abusively to such a comment can/should be deemed as an affirmation of his/her ugliness. It then becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy, rather than a casual statement.

A wise person indeed. grin
Can you tell me why Nigerian men came to their defense on this thread fuming in the mouth when we called them unattractive? grin grin grin Lol.
The thread almost reached 50 pages. grin grin grin grin

Why Are Most Nigerian Men Unattractive?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-381033.1280.html
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by coogar: 12:22am On Oct 24, 2011
emofine:

okay my mind was itching to just clear one final thing with you . .

okay!

Beauty is appreciated and valued more on a woman. Thus when one wants to conclude which group carries the highest prevalence of beauty compared to another, women are often used in such research. His findings declare Asian women are the most "desirable" . . . so ironically no, his race did not come "last".

but he was particular about "attraction" - which is generic to both sexes.
beauty is a feminine thing. no man is beautiful

kazanawa ranked asian males the lowest and black women the lowest.
if kazanawa is asian, he's not biased. grin

hmm see a pattern. . .white men and asian men placing their women on the highest plane tongue
alright, I'm spent. . .goodnight

(hmm)food for thought!
goodnight.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by BloodShed1: 12:29am On Oct 24, 2011
The reason why Black men date other races is the exact reason why Black women can't do the same.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by cap28: 12:34am On Oct 24, 2011
^^
nolongting (aka wanna be jamaican)
Can anyone with an iota of intelligence take serious the words of a self hating coon that laughs in derision at dark skinned black women ?

can anyone with a modicum of integrity accord any level of respect to a self hating coon who genuflects at the alter of white supremacy?

My answer would be HELL NO - Coon, you dont seem to understand just how despicable you are - here you are standing in judgement on a man who has done the kind of things in 42 years that you could not attempt in 10 zillion lifetimes do you know just how worthless you are?

do you know how irrelevant you are in the scheme of things - do you know how much nobody gives a flying fu,ck about your coonish opinions.

Coon you are embittered, you are hurting, you are mentally damaged by the daily bashing that you receive from living in a white supremacist environment but you are channelling all that hatred in the wrong direction - direct it towards your tormentors - WHITE MEN - GROW A PAIR OF BALLS even if its just for one day and stand up to your tormentors - stop channelling your hatred towards black women, BE A F.CKING MAN FOR ONCE IN YOUR MEANINGLESS, FUTILE LIFE - JEEZ.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 24, 2011
lefulefu:

Omo but why would a blk woman open her eyes and date a chinese man.chinese men with their itty bitty grin

oh please.
its no always about size and not all asian men are small.
i can VOUCH that not all black men are big either!

and real love conquers all. thats why sisters date asians.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 12:50am On Oct 24, 2011
Oh my goodness! These black men are still comparing their "worth" by the size of their kondo?

WTF.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 1:12am On Oct 24, 2011
cap28:

[size=18pt]I am a Coon and I like pimping my own sister called CapZero? I am so shameless or should i say broke?

Please answer my question - why do I hate my own race so much? is it because My gay daddy rejected my mother?[/size]

[size=18pt]C[/size]oon [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]athetic[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] you hate yourself so much and you are such a pathetic mess - I can't help you man    grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 1:14am On Oct 24, 2011
cap28:

[s]^^
nolongting (aka wanna be jamaican)
Can anyone with an iota of intelligence take serious the words of a self hating coon that laughs in derision at dark skinned black women ? 

can anyone with a modicum of integrity accord any level of respect to a self hating coon who genuflects at the alter of white supremacy?

My answer would be HELL NO - Coon, you dont seem to understand just how despicable you are - here you are standing in judgement on a man who has done the kind of things in 42 years that you could not attempt in 10 zillion lifetimes do you know just how worthless you are?

do you know how irrelevant you are in the scheme of things - do you know how much nobody gives a flying fu,ck about your coonish opinions.

Coon you are embittered, you are hurting, you are mentally damaged by the daily bashing that you receive from living in a white supremacist environment but you are channelling all that hatred in the wrong direction - direct it towards your tormentors - WHITE MEN - GROW A PAIR OF BALLS  even if its just for one day and stand up to your tormentors - stop channelling your hatred towards black women, BE A F.CKING MAN FOR ONCE IN  YOUR MEANINGLESS, FUTILE LIFE - JEEZ.

[/s]

[size=18pt]C[/size]oon [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]athetic[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] Its the romance section, no one wants to talk to a vulgar filthbag like you here, go and join a G.A.y site you worthless gay  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2011
Blood_Shed:

The reason why Black men date other races is the exact reason why Black women can't do the same.
I concur. Black is beauty, for the fact that black ladies do not like dating other race do not make them unattractive. I believe every one has a choice to make.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nayah(f): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2011
Dear poster, I can't be ashamed if my brother finds love, whether she's chinese, latino, or White they are first of all human beings and we're all want the same thing: the pursuit of happiness and if brothers can find it elswhere, that's good for me

Don't forget some Black women date and even marry other "races" ( don't really like this term) so are you ashamed about that?
My brother, look I think you should first stop thinking that Black guys are obliged dating their sisters, then dating doesn't mean getting married because you date a woman for a long time but marry another one, think about it
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2011
It depends on where u find love weda home or away.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2011
@Nolongting

An average igbo man does not sit around and expect to be spoon fed. You either create avenues for him to use his God given potential or all hell would broke loose and I am certain that applies to other people as well. The thing is that they have got guts and are not slaves to your white masters. You do not have the balls, let alone challenge your masters.

Oooh, now I know where your problem lies. You have a disease of self-loath. The women of other races you lust after and believe they are more presentable than your own sisters see you as a non-entity. They say that your brains are in your phennis, that is why you cannot compete or contribute to modern civilization. Go to their forums and see what they say about a Black man's ability, that is Black men like you who are full of self hate and think everything white is right even though their skin can be as irritating as anything. They only see and use you as a bed mate. They have not the slightest respect for you because you have no respect for yourself.

How can you hate the root of a tree? How can you hate your own mother and sisters? You make fun of your sisters and mother by imparting low-self esteem in them. You hate the root of a tree that breastfed you, fed you and nurtured you into adulthood. Now I see why you have been brainwashed and believe that nothing good and positive can come out from Africans and the black race at large. You are a disgrace to mama Africa.

You are suffering from a disease that has brain damaged you. You are never to be taken seriously by anyone because you have never taken the precious one who brought you into this world seriously. You are cursed. A waste of Space. You are a looser. Your ignorant and arrogant psychotic attitude will determine your fate.

Go continue suchking your white supremacist masters khock. A lost son you are.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Repubocrat(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
how dare ANY BLACK MAN (SHELL) to support the disrespect of the very women who look like
and reflect the beauty of your fore mothers. SHAME ON YOU!

Are you implying that I'm obligated to respect black women simply because she possesses the same skin colour as my mother? That makes no sense.

Just because my mother is responsible and loving doesn't mean all black women are responsible and loving. I don't respect black women or black men etc. I respect good people, period. Not all blacks are good people.

The irony here is that you are accusing this nolongthing guy of being racist, but your comments clearly show you're just as prejudiced as he is.

I truly feel bad for all these pseudo secure blacks that have their identity revolving around being black, especially Nigerians for that matter. Seriously guys, what the heck is black pride? How about you focus on taking pride in something you actually achieved through hard work? You might like it. wink
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2011

Are you implying that I'm obligated to respect black women simply because she possesses the same skin colour as my mother? That makes no sense.

Just because my mother is responsible and loving doesn't mean all black women are responsible and loving. I don't respect black women or black men etc. I respect good people, period. Not all blacks are good people.

The irony here is that you are accusing this nolongthing guy of being racist, but your comments clearly show you're just as prejudiced as he is.

I truly feel bad for all these pseudo secure blacks that have their identity revolving around being black, especially Nigerians for that matter. Seriously guys, what the heck is black pride? How about you focus on taking pride in something you actually achieved through hard work? You might like it. Wink

You started well and ended badly. You would have just stuck with your objectivity. Now, I am beginning to wonder if you are one of those self loathing black men. What have you achieved through hard work? Are you one of those who take pride in how many white women you have ynashed?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Repubocrat(m): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
Floxyluv:

I concur. Black is beauty, .

The idea of black being beauty is just as non-sensical as a claim that blacks are ugly.

for the fact that black ladies do not like dating other race do not make them unattractive.

I can respect that.

I'll even add that I'm suspicious of people that choose to date a certain race for reasons other than physical attraction. I can understand if a man/woman is only attracted to white/black looking men/women, but I can't help but shake my head when they start factoring supposed behaviours/personalities of certain races  as their reason to date said race. That's myopia at its best; or shall I say, "At its worst."
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nymphnode(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
Bookmarked
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Repubocrat(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
Olodostein:

You started well and ended badly. You would have just stuck with your objectivity. Now, I am beginning to wonder if you are one of those self loathing black men.  

You're entitled to make fallacious presumptions, but I would like you to look up the term, "Ad Hominem."

Being a self hating black man or not doesn't make a difference, because my argument is there for you to counter with logic. If you can stick to doing that then we might make progress here.

What have you achieved through hard work?

Good grades in school led to a good salary post graduation. Consistent integrity and respect for others led to the possession of reliable friends.

Sorry to disappoint you, but my hard-working nature had little to do with my dating life. Many lazy people are in equally happy relationships.

Are you one of those who take pride in how many white women you have ynashed?

No, but again, I'm not sure why the answer to this question bares any relevance to the credibility of my argument.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Sike(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nymph node:

Bookmarked
Subscribed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.