Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. (6437 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Anny69: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:
Will you blame the 2 musketeers? of course No.DATA is cheap!
grin grin
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by izonborn098(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
Anny69.. You mama na olosho that's why you're so stupid..
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Westerhoffe(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
izonborn098:
You're the one that is not decent that is why you attract olosho men

This your comment is out of order.
Are you for real?
Some men, who find it difficult to control their urges when they see a woman does not make the woman they see guilty.

Or would you condemn a decently dressed man who women would always stare at his crotches and call him indecent? undecided
Some men are loose, same with some women. That's the reality on this planet.

If you have not been in that position before, don't pass judgment blindly please.
Try to be reasonable before making such a comment next time.

4 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by BenedictAbajue(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

Must I sleep with them before I can get a good man? None of them want a relationship without sex, is not fair. Yet, you guys scream for virgin wives
I want a relationship without sex.

Clues to finding guys like me.
Guys with ambition and good home training.
Guys that hardly miss church on sundays
Guys with sound worldview.
Guys with good results in school.
Guys with nice friends.

Once you have someone like this you can worry no more.
And so on
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Animegirl(f): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Are you for real?
Some men, who find it difficult to control their urges when they see a woman does not make the woman they see guilty.

Thanks, sir.
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Savedday2: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
What else are you good for, if not for knacking.

Why are 9ja girls, always feel entitled?

2 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by talk2hb1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:
It's becoming alarming. Every man I meet seems to want to sleep with me, even the so-called Christian brothers in my church, under the guise of 'making love.' I truly don't know what to do. In fact, I don't see myself as an exceptionally attractive person; I don't have a big butt or large breasts. However, it appears that every guy I engage with is interested in something more.

Honestly, it feels like there are no decent men left!
Same here, Every Girl I Toasted wants to know my financial worth despite the fact that I am not a flashy or flamboyant guy.
This is getting out of hand, maybe because of the iPhone and the BMW I am driving around why they think I have money
This is making it hard to settle down, don’t if the girl I meet is in for love or for the money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Westerhoffe(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:
It's becoming alarming. Every man I meet seems to want to sleep with me, even the so-called Christian brothers in my church, under the guise of 'making love.' I truly don't know what to do. In fact, I don't see myself as an exceptionally attractive person; I don't have a big butt or large breasts. However, it appears that every guy I engage with is interested in something more.

Not everyone in church is a saint.
As some men are in church to hunt women, likewise some women are in church to hunt men. It's like a norm these days and it's very much discouraging.

Times have changed, same with the people.

Whenever you meet any guy who would start pressuring you for such kind of intimacy, use your wits to turn them down.

No need to use harsh words or give them bad looks which can result in fatality.
Just softly say, "You that I see as my brother want to do that? So you can practice incest? You no get shame o!" And see what will happen next.

That has been my lines and it always work.
cool

1 Like

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Exceed15: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
But you are rejecting the one that truly loves you because he's not loaded. Madam stop playing victim here joor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Nonexisting1: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I have seen your picture before indeed you are not fine ,men have poor taste not surprised
If that's the case then there's something she is doing or portraying. She could be an olosho or behaves like one. When the desired product is not available, the available one becomes desired. Some men try to fucck the best and when the best is not giving in, they manage the available ones around them. Today, who are available if not hookup vaginarians and if you pay attention, you'll notice there is a pattern in their attitude and vibe you get from them. My long talk is that she is possibly an olosho.

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Ballzproblem2: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nonexisting1:
If that's the case then there's something she is doing or portraying. She could be an olosho or behaves like one. When the desired product is not available, the available one becomes desired. Some men try to fucck the best and when the best is not giving in, they manage the available ones around them. Today, who are available if not hookup vaginarians and if you pay attention, you'll notice there is a pattern in their attitude and vibe you get from them. My long talk is that she is possibly an olosho.
trust me the girl worwor , her hair was not plaited ,it wasn't relaxed either,she has fat lips.

the background looked like a church or something,mod ban me when I reposted it.

I dey avoid wahala 😁

1 Like

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Anny69: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
grin grin You're so pained and it's obvious. I'm loving this. Remember not to skip your drugs.
izonborn098:
Anny69.. You mama na olosho that's why you're so stupid..
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by almarthins(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

Beta men still dey out there, na u go shine Ur eyes.
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by almarthins(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
talk2hb1:

Same here, Every Girl I Toasted wants to know my financial worth despite the fact that I am not a flashy or flamboyant guy.
This is getting out of hand, maybe because of the iPhone and the BMW I am driving around why they think I have money
This is making it hard to settle down, don’t if the girl I meet is in for love or for the money

grin grin
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Nonexisting1: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
trust me the girl worwor , her hair was not plaited ,it wasn't relaxed either,she has fat lips.

the background looked like a church or something,mod ban me when I reposted it.

I dey avoid wahala 😁
I believe you brotherly. Most of them here are definition of the word ugly. For here, I be wahala itself. I no dey avoid am again, as a matter of fact, I embrace am. Las las, na ban dey settle am and we have thick skins already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
See your face.Those are pancake lovers ,they are not real men. grin
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Vicloteck(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Op , the way you relate with guys is what is affecting you . Don't expect guys to treat you well when your reasoning level is poor . Once a guy see that your character is below average , he will treat you like shit .

1 Like

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by BloodyDoe(f): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Brandiebird:

Self preservation is important for sanity
This is for me.
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Tayorshd87: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

To the two Id*its above me, you guys don't have common sense, shameless men without "proper moral upbringing". I'm not the cause of your depressed and unfortunate misfortune in life. undecided

Sharap the truth must be told because an adage says

Birds of same feathers will always flock together
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by K33fK0zaRt: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

eya. Pele sho gbo. Mtchewww
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by K33fK0zaRt: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

I'm still a student. What do I need to offer?
so yours is to receive ba? sad
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by K33fK0zaRt: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Anny69:
If men are making you confused ignore them. They're time wasters.
lmao
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by K33fK0zaRt: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

Must I sleep with them before I can get a good man? None of them want a relationship without sex, is not fair. Yet, you guys scream for virgin wives
you no won fawk but you won enjoy the benefits of being in a relationship. You be witch?
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by BloodyDoe(f): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
Baby girl, from my side here's what i can say. Firstly, be ready to take the relationship slow, very slow, make your no sex stance known to that partner of yours. Don't ask for money, believe me even i find it disgusting when i see girls asking for airtime and sub from a guy that must have recently woo them, no man will take you serious if you can't afford 5h to recharge. Stop sounding hungry or sick everytime a man calls you, it's repulsive. Be mature when you talk and laugh, be a good conversation partner and you'll see the difference. And lastly, a magnent can only attract an iron.

4 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by K33fK0zaRt: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
talented321:
If he happen to need therapy, what do you need? You're in the same group with him..
you dey mind the old fool? In her mind she's very sane and sensible. Married woman wey no get sense.... Very lousy thing.
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by K33fK0zaRt: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
I want a relationship without sex.

Clues to finding guys like me.
Guys with ambition and good home training.
Guys that hardly miss church on sundays
Guys with sound worldview.
Guys with good results in school.
Guys with nice friends.

Once you have someone like this you can worry no more.
And so on
dey play.
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by K33fK0zaRt: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I believe you brotherly. Most of them here are definition of the word ugly. For here, I be wahala itself. I no dey avoid am again, as a matter of fact, I embrace am. Las las, na ban dey settle am and we have thick skins already.
cheesy[center][/center] grin
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by K33fK0zaRt: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
BloodyDoe:
Baby girl, from my side here's what i can say. Firstly, be ready to take the relationship slow, very slow, make your no sex stance known to that partner of yours. Don't ask for money, believe me even i find it disgusting when i see girls asking for airtime and sub from a guy that must have recently woo them, no man will take you serious if you can't afford 5h to recharge. Stop sounding hungry or sick everytime a man calls you, it's repulsive. Be mature when you talk and laugh, be a good conversation partner and you'll see the difference.
this one go hard am. The stupid girl cannot do without men in her life. You can ask her. She'd be lost without them.

1 Like

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by izonborn098(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
There's nothing you've to tell me concerning women and life in general.. I don't want to brag but women is never a problem since my life even as am typing right now.. As far you're looking good you'll attract both old and young women as a man, and apart from that their are girls men don't mess with because they respect theirselves and always look decent.. You can't be working naked and expect any responsible man to approach you..
Westerhoffe:

Are you for real?

Or would you condemn a decently dressed man who women would always stare at his crotches and call him indecent? undecided
Some men are loose, same with some women. That's the reality on this planet.

If you have not been in that position before, don't pass judgment blindly please.
Try to be reasonable before making such a comment next time.
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by sexy74(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:
Have you tried me?

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by izonborn098(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Like! pained about what exactly, a condemn property! I don't get.. Is like frustration is affecting your brain..
Anny69:
grin grin You're so pained and it's obvious. I'm loving this. Remember not to skip your drugs.

1 Like

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by talented321: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Na condemn property and you know they're bitter.. Just let her be..
izonborn098:
Like! pained about what exactly, a condemn property! I don't get.. Is like frustration is affecting your brain..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) / I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! / "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.