Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Salary Payment - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Payment (14879 Views)

Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / Condition Of Service/ Salary Payment Of Corner Stone Insurance / Are You Experiencing Late Salary Payment From Employer?share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Salary Payment by NOwazobia: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2023
Laird:

Please be respectful. Did anyone ever come out to say the Company is owing him.or her salary so far they fulfilled their job obligations. Have You ever researched the Company and years of existence and staff strength

Sometimes low iq and the internet gives You the delusion that You can just talk on issues You don't have information about and You did not research and have no hard proven facts about about.

I leave You in your ignorance
It seems you came late but I will give you the attention you seek.

Low IQ you say... But your very high IQ couldn't even recognize a question, from a conclusion.

Your high IQ was also unable to know that because I have never done any research about them, reason I asked a question, rather than a conclusion.

The one above I made reference to would also come here to attack me if I had ask same thing about them.

Thief no dey ever gree say him na thief until he is caught.

For a country whose unemployment rate has gone up the roof, and most of the youths are unemployed, I wonder what kind of job couldn't get workers through job advertisement on its website that they had to be hawking it like groundnut on a faceless public forum.

That is one crazy magnanimity I have come across for a while for a so called job. undecided
Re: Salary Payment by Laird(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
NOwazobia:
It seems you came late but I will give you the attention you seek.

Low IQ you say... But your very high IQ couldn't even recognize a question, from a conclusion.

Your high IQ was also unable to know that because I have never done any research about them, reason I asked a question, rather than a conclusion.

The one above I made reference to would also come here to attack me if I had ask same thing about them.

Thief no dey ever gree say him na thief until he is caught.

For a country whose unemployment rate has gone up the roof, and most of the youths are unemployed, I wonder what kind of job couldn't get workers through job advertisement on its website that they had to be hawking it like groundnut on a faceless public forum.

That is one crazy magnanimity I have come across for a while for a so called job. undecided

Your mental deficit cannot comprehend the basis sense that job posts are made on public forums and that company websites are to advertise their goods and services and not to advertise jobs.
It's obvious your basic sense of reasoning can't grasp this basic tenet
Re: Salary Payment by Oyindamolah: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
TimiRume:
I really need a remote job. I don't like the job adverts in the group. I prefer direct chats with agents or employers
Use Google then to get directly to the employers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers / Why You Should Conduct Background Checks On Your New Hires / Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.