Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Salary Payment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Payment (14809 Views)

Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / Condition Of Service/ Salary Payment Of Corner Stone Insurance / Are You Experiencing Late Salary Payment From Employer?share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Salary Payment by Sleekfingers: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Mikedgr8:
I'm a Teacher in a private school in the mainland part of Lagos State, I got employed just last month in the school. I take the senior classes Physics, Biology and Chemistry for a meagre 25k salary. The cost of transportation between my house and the school is #600 to and fro each day. On days I don't have enough cash, I trek to school not minding the inconveniences.

The month ended and based on the fact that schools resumed on the 4th of last month, I presumed the salary will be paid on the said date this month.

I tried talking to the proprietor and all he could say was Salary is not ready. Now he tries avoiding me and not picking my calls either.

There is nothing for my family to eat..

I tried going out to work in any construction site but non was willing to take me in to work.
With tears in my eyes, I called him and he managed to pick, he didn't even allow me to talk, he said he will pay next week.

Note, this is the same ordeal faced by other teachers...

Now, my question is why do employers derive joy in delaying salaries after the services rendered by their employees?.

Some Nigerian employers.......
I pay my staff their salaries without any delay. 25th or 26th.....
Re: Salary Payment by TimiRume(f): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
Wujio:

I can employ you on work from home basis and you can get up to 40,000 Naira working from home by working with me
I'm interested sir. How can I contact you please?
Re: Salary Payment by LUAN(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
600x25= ??

Re: Salary Payment by hector: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
It's a pity. You need to increase your job search.

For any type of academic writing: dissertation, thesis, projects; check my signature for details. I deliver for foreign clients.
Re: Salary Payment by VinnyBaba: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hmmm,

Wahala for PRIVATE Schools and indeed all PRIVATE Work, no be Small Thing. πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
Re: Salary Payment by iokpebholo: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Resign and start a POS shop close to ur house,it's might be demeaning oh but just start and grow ur capital

Re: Salary Payment by Purvan(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Steal your employer's property and sell it off
Re: Salary Payment by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sorry for the inconvenience...why not approach the sch management n let them know and understand your plight...dat will go along way to remedy your situation.
25k too small sha..I wish I can assist

Re: Salary Payment by KingLion007(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
soccerlite:

One person teaching physics, chemistry and biology

What a school!

If you leave now you may not get any kobo

Just widen your sch search, when you see leave
I taught more than that.. maths, physics, basic tech, basic science.Just keep pushing the God that liberated me from that bondage will do it for you.

Re: Salary Payment by VinnyBaba: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
dominique:
Begging format. Those who know know

Why are you so ThoughtLess? sad

Many Pple are in the OP's Shoes. undecided

In my Hood in Warri, I have seen Uni and Poly Graduates working as Filling Station Attendants
while the ones who can Drive are Keke Riders! πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜’.

The Rest Depend on YAHOO and Bet9Ja Stakings! πŸ˜•

This Country Nigeria is MESSED up, particularly since APC came onboard in 2015. πŸ€¨πŸ˜’

Re: Salary Payment by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
Wujio:

I can employ you on work from home basis and you can get up to 40,000 Naira working from home by working with me
Interested
Re: Salary Payment by nkemjacob2(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
My company pays salary every two weeks of every new month

Re: Salary Payment by NOwazobia: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Laird:
Please.if You stay around Oshodi Mafoluku axis and need a job as an office assistant/ admin assistant check my signature and check my job posts
Hope ona no dey owe salary like the one above?

Many publicly advertised jobs like this are more or less sole proprietorship businesses, and they pay when they so wishes.

If na 5 months later their mind tell them to release your salary, na 5 months later before you go fit chop. πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Salary Payment by Gggjhhj: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
All does big big subject for 25k
Re: Salary Payment by debeginin(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
OboOlora:
Go to www.bombgazatotheground.com and include ur office address as a target location for Israeli missile. Make sure you don’t go to work that day sha lol
Abi o
Re: Salary Payment by Originalsly: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
Mikedgr8:

Now, my question is why do employers derive joy in delaying salaries after the services rendered by their employees?

Why wouldn't they be happy to know that they found people to continue working without being paid? The proprietor may pay you but the next payday may be the next 3 months.... 5 months work for 2 months pay .... or the next payday may be the last.
Re: Salary Payment by esiri4jesu(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Why not go for part time teaching in the schools and home lessons. The subjects you are into are lucrative and their teachers are not common.
Re: Salary Payment by Exceed15: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Please take up private lesson. It's far better that teaching in all these inconsiderate, wicked selfish schools. All they care about is how to buy more lands to build schools.

Re: Salary Payment by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Wujio:

Please I'm interested if the slot is more than one... God blessings
Re: Salary Payment by EmperorFred: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
Wujio:

interested
Re: Salary Payment by Kenmatt(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Mikedgr8:
I'm a Teacher in a private school in the mainland part of Lagos State, I got employed just last month in the school. I take the senior classes Physics, Biology and Chemistry for a meagre 25k salary. The cost of transportation between my house and the school is #600 to and fro each day. On days I don't have enough cash, I trek to school not minding the inconveniences.

The month ended and based on the fact that schools resumed on the 4th of last month, I presumed the salary will be paid on the said date this month.

I tried talking to the proprietor and all he could say was Salary is not ready. Now he tries avoiding me and not picking my calls either.

There is nothing for my family to eat..

I tried going out to work in any construction site but non was willing to take me in to work.
With tears in my eyes, I called him and he managed to pick, he didn't even allow me to talk, he said he will pay next week.

Note, this is the same ordeal faced by other teachers...

Now, my question is why do employers derive joy in delaying salaries after the services rendered by their employees?.

Schools started on 14 and you want to be paid because Month has ended, have you worked for a period of one month when you're to be paid monthly? Today's date is still 9th.

Stop being greedy and dishing letters here in order to get pitied.

Re: Salary Payment by sanya4good(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
The proprietor is delaying your payment for a reason which is to hold you down.

Re: Salary Payment by dominique(f): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Why are you so ThoughtLess? sad

Many Pple are in the OP's Shoes. undecided

In my Hood in Warri, I have seen Uni and Poly Graduates working as Filling Station Attendants
while the ones who can Drive are Keke Riders! πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜’.

The Rest Depend on YAHOO and Bet9Ja Stakings! πŸ˜•

This Country Nigeria is MESSED up, particularly since APC came onboard in 2015. πŸ€¨πŸ˜’

It's because of gullible people like you that serial beggars open multiple accounts to beg. Even before going through his profile I have smelt the disguised begging from afar, if you're "touched" to assist him by all means go ahead. Una bible don kukuma talk am say a fool and his money are soon parted.

90% of people that post stories that touch are serial beggars. Those who know know grin

Re: Salary Payment by OlujobaSamuel: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
For 3core subjects, that pay is too small, is the school not approved (not writing WAEC and other external exam)?
Kindly find another sch, there are schools paying better than that even in remote parts of Lagos.
Don't wait for that money, just find another one and leave. The school will ultimately owe you pay.
Considering that you are taking 3 subjects, with about 3classes taking the subject, you should be able to get 3student fee as pay per month without issues

Re: Salary Payment by winninggrace: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Wujio:

If you have more openings,I am interested please
Re: Salary Payment by Fatbam005: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
progressb4andno:
If this your story is true then you need serious prayers and deliverance from from the spirit of suffering
Someone is trying to find ways to eat you are here saying spirit of suffering why not dash him 500k to start a business. Pele ooh billion piking . Op everyone gets story to tell it's a matter of time

Re: Salary Payment by VinnyBaba: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
dominique:

It's because of gullible people like you that serial beggars open multiple accounts to beg. Even before going through his profile I have smelt the disguised begging from afar, if you're "touched" to assist him by all means go ahead. Una bible don kukuma talk am say a fool and his money are soon parted.

90% of people that post stories that touch are serial beggars. Those who know know grin

Too Early to Conclude!😏

You would have Waited for Him to Start the Actual BEGGING,
Then send a Screenshot of this Post, to Expose him!πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

Your Assumptions are Likely FALSE! πŸ˜πŸ˜•

Re: Salary Payment by Addme: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kenmatt:

Schools started on 14 and you want to be paid because Month has ended, have you worked for a period of one month when you're to be paid monthly? Today's date is still 9th.

Read very slowly now, he said School started on the 4th and not 14th

Re: Salary Payment by Aguilar(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Only you teach three heavyweights subjects physics, chemistry and biology for just 25k. And you've not been paid last month's salary. What can 25k do?

Re: Salary Payment by VinnyBaba: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kenmatt:

You are IGNORANT!πŸ˜’

Salaries are NOT Paid like that in the Private sector,
Unless in Small Production firms like BAKERIES and PURE WATER Factories!.πŸ€¨πŸ™

In Most Private Firms, You are Paid in FULL @the End of the Month!
Even if you started on the 12th or 14th!πŸ™‚

Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do / Boi Begins 2nd Round Application Into YES Programme / Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight