Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men (21382 Views)

Women Aren’t Supose To Bring Anything To The Table And Here’s Why / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Is Love really that Complicated? See Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Goodlady(f): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2023
TruthsFM:
Until you do transfer come broke, na then you go know say dem no dey complicated, na dem be the original complications 😂
Do transfer. The man's right
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Bliss52: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2023
nams77:

You are truly a child. Smh. So traditionally, because a man takes care of these responsibilities, you should groom your daughters to be handicapped orphan abi?
Dey play.
A real man trains his children, male and female to be independent. I'm sure if the fathers of Dora Akunyili and other successful ladies have followed your advice, their daughters would be in one corner waiting for credit alerts from their husband?
The kind of men we breed these days is pathetic.
Spits!

Anyways with the numbers of unrealistic morrrons on Nairaland, no point arguing..

Maybe you go train your daughter without money you learn
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Goodlady(f): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

If you like call him simp... He told you fact that most mothers won't tell their Son about their Dad

No go hustle my niggar, dey listen to Nairaland boys and Shola for Twitter forming Alpha male

*Try put it to practice this Tinubu subsidy regime

*Ask the finest girl In your area you like and would want to go on a date with her

1: when you reach the venue don't pay for transport Uber or Okada, tell her you don't have

2: Don't buy any food..

3: when she ask for Data tell her you don't have money

4: when she visit you, don't order food or cook noodles

Seems such man want eternal curses and embarrassment
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Bedminton: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2023
The werey do one transfer, he smashed con tell the world to the same

6 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by jojothaiv(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2023
highsurge:
This "women" thing with satisfying or keeping them with money is overstretched..in Nigeria dating a lady is like taking care of an orphan with so many relations... including live parents...
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Bliss52: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2023
Goodlady:

Seems such man want eternal curses and embarrassment

grin

Haha e reach curse... He will use his handsomeness and swagga
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Goodlady(f): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

grin

To most women, Responsible man is when you drop money for the family.. they don't care the economy or how you go about getting the money
Is sending money not part of responsibility in our present World?
In the past, letter writing, val gifts, using masculine power to assist us in chores are signs of love. But now, you v to back it up with money. If you can spend money to maintain a car, you should be able to maintain a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by nams77: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

Anyways with the numbers of unrealistic morrrons on Nairaland, no point arguing..

Maybe you go train your daughter without money you learn
You are a child. When you grow up. Talk to me

It is imps like you that throw money at every problem created by a woman

Like some one mentioned up there, if you catch you wife cheating, you credit her account abi?

Stewpid spineless males.

Don't bother quoting me as I'm done with ya!
Bye

3 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Goodlady(f): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

grin

Haha e reach curse... He will use his handsomeness and swagga
Taar!
Se fine boy lafe je ni?
Fine boy fit pay my over N60K on transport?
If na you wey I blv say you go stingy, you for say make you dey back me to work to save cost!
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by modernWays: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Bluffly:

Which fact. I am not grooming my daughters to believe they are just created to take and take and see themselves as liabilities. Women should value themselves and become a value creator and not termites and men should stop fanning nonsense because of sex

Women are naturally wired that way, while men are directly or indirectly provided for them. No matter how rich they are, they will always want their men to take care of them because it makes them naturally feel like women they are. You may not agree with this but trust me, little care gives you access to whatever you want from them. A mature woman no matter her social status will consider your economic power first before anything.

That is why women who does not get this advantage become authoritative, mannerless and very unlucky with responsible men.

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Bliss52: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2023
nams77:

You are a child. When you grow up. Talk to me

It is imps like you that throw money at every problem created by a woman

Like some one mentioned up there, if you catch you wife cheating, you credit her account abi?

Stewpid spineless males.

Don't bother quoting me as I'm done with ya!
Bye

Abeg stop qouting me

Take your mannerless comment out of my mention

I kuku no call your name
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by stormborn28(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Idiot has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by RonuThings(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Simps everywhere angry

Ladies of nowadays are becoming something else.
Money money money cry

4 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Bluffly: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

ee be like pesin neva send u free money transfer b4 to know how ee take dey sweet 4 bodi!

Brah, free money is sweet especially wen u don't need to sweat 4 it.
There's a strong spirit dat follows free moni!

Jez be praying 4 ur daughter(s) & leave d rest 4 God.

cool
Don't make awoof your foundation even when it is sweet. Awoof dey run belle

1 Like

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by idanone(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2023
TruthsFM:
Women aren’t that complicated; just do transfer — Benin man counsels his gender.

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSAwk8dgX4

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1711483623818313792
transfer from the money way she work for or from the one way I labour for?

3 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Chetas81(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2023
BurntDodo:
The generation of men these days are WEAK. They have no humor, no sense of style, in fact some don't even have a career but ALL THEY HAVE IS MONEY. That's all they can offer women. And I sense yahoo.

No matter how bastardized a Nigerian woman is, if she sees you have a career, you dress to kill, you speak well, na she go pursue you.
But the majority of women don't know what they want

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Moneyyman: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2023
Weak and feminized men everywhere.

So what happens when another man with a deeper pocket comes for your woman? Keep living in fantasies.

Bricklayers, mechanics, and many of those people you'll think have no much money to spend on women are out there marrying beautiful and well-behaved women, who respect and love them.

But this brother thinks "doing transfer" is what keeps a woman. You'll learn the hard way.

That's why many of you will use that money to raise children of other men and think they're yours!

You're only permitted to spend on your wife or serious fiancee, and even then it must be sensibly. You reward a good WIFE by spoiling her, knowing that she would still be grateful and think of you and the family even as you spoil her.

But these leeches out there know you're their maga and will eat and eat until your broke then they disappear.

Finally, before any of you come for me, ask yourself this question: why do most girls feel happy when their boyfriends spend heavily on them, but become angry/sad when their brothers do the same for their girlfriends?

Why do ladies advise their brothers against spending too much on girlfriends but are comfortable with it only when they marry the girls?

Women know women.

But this brother thinks he knows women so much, "just do transfer."

A foolish man.

Growing up, some of those older "bros" we had in the area were broke and just getting by, but you'll see them changing VERY BEAUTIFUL ladies daily!

Shishi them no get, but women still dey come knack them, cook, wash, and respect them.

Today, idiots think it's money you'll use for them. Mumu man.

I'm angry because this is how some stupid men go ahead to spoil all these small girl and they now think everyone is their mates. A 22-year old girl will boldly talk anyhow to you even when you didn't ask her out, simply because one idiot is funding her excessive lifestyle.

If not, ask me why a young girl who isn't working but has iPhone 13, new clothes, and crazy attitude suddenly thinks a 28-year old who is comfortably catering for himself and siblings, is a failure because he doesn't have flashy cars or blows money like some stupid god-forsaken yahoo animal.

These idiot men spoilt the women!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Bluffly: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

Who pays school fees in your households, Who pays rent, who pays bill and who buys food

You or your wife?!

Paying bills is called responsibility, I may take the lead, and likewise my lovely wife do a lot without asking. I don't beg her with money, keep her shut with money. She is a wealth creator, God fearing and believes that she did not marry me to come and be taking even while gifts is allowed which she does to.

Let me bust you. Before I married her, I listed things I must have, and she said, If I want to do all these, what will she be doing with her money. Please marry a responsible woman

1 Like

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Miles300: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2023
This one is looking for female followers.....men are natural providers but in the Nigeria context been in relationship seems transactional.if money is not involved then there is no love...

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Moneyyman: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2023
No one is disputing the fact that women love spending money that isn't their own. But men, too, love spending money.

The issue is thinking you can buy a woman's love or committment with money. Any fool that thinks that way fully deserves whatever the women do to him.

modernWays:

Women are naturally wired that way, while men are directly or indirectly provided for them. No matter how rich they are, they will always want their men to take care of them because it makes them naturally feel like women they are. You may not agree with this but trust me, little care gives you access to whatever you want from them. A mature woman no matter her social status will consider your economic power first before anything.

That is why women who does not get this advantage become authoritative, mannerless and very unlucky with responsible men.

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by koladata(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2023
There's an element of truth in this ... if my mother is sick and she calls me to inform me. You could feel her voice that she's sick , but once I transfer some ridiculous amount of money to her, i'll get information that she's getting better before the day runs out. Then i'll ask , did she take drug , they will say no that her mode just changed and she started getting better.

You can't separate women from money , they will argue it but its true

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by thomasjoe(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2023
Real life situation ...
She go still change am as she just did on Sunday here !
You no send money , problem , you still send money problem , no gratitude, no appreciation , entitlement mentality .
Nigerian home video patience ozorkuo mindset ...etc .

In summary , Don't go all out to impress anyone because you want them in your life . Just be you . It's not about the money alone . .Humans could be more complicated than it seems on the surface -not just women , men too!

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by michael1508: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2023
This are the kind of men nature should put to extinct.
Always worthless without money

5 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Fira09(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

If you like call him simp... He told you fact that most mothers won't tell their Son about their Dad

No go hustle my niggar, dey listen to Nairaland boys and Shola for Twitter forming Alpha male

*Ask the finest girl In your area you like and would want to go on a date with her

1: when you reach the venue don't pay for transport Uber or Okada, tell her you don't have

you and childish assimilation.grin
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Macdeey: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2023
TruthsFM:
Until you do transfer come broke, na then you go know say dem no dey complicated, na dem be the original complications 😂
Abeg lif the Mumu angry
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Bliss52: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2023
Fira09:

Fallen demon, you and childish assimilation.grin

As I no report you guys to Seun and Mynd44 yesterday you guys are now comfortable insulting everyone abi?!

Guy mind your business.. I ignored your insult on purpose yesterday

Go play with your peers
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Moneyyman: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2023
This is why African women are all over shouting about the awesomeness of Nigerian men. They have seen how much of a maga they can be and what these Nigerian women are seemingly enjoying.

One said Nigerian men will spend and spend and still knack you senseless. Go to Kenya and SA and see how their women are crazy over Nigerian men because they are "providers" and can "take care of women."

For Nigerian women,
Being thoughtful = spending money
Being intentional = spending money
Being available = spending money
Being romantic = spending money

All enabled by some stupid men.

On X yesterday, I saw a video where one funny girl said her "talking stage" sent her 350k for a date!

I mean, you're still trying to convince her to go on a date with you, possibly start a relationship, but you sent her 11x the national minimum wage just to go on an expensive date that you'll still foot the bills!

See little 19, 20, 21 year old girl saying they can't date a guy that doesn't have a car, uses iphone, or give them money for hair and nails.

Idiots placing their girlfriends on monthly salaries for no reason, just to buy her committment. Idiots everywhere.

You'll learn by force. You're the reason why society is crumbling at every level, because you enable stupidity and give these girls impetus to demand for nonsense.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Osashalom: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2023
How much?
Fuji30:
Quote from Bloody SIMP

Meanwhile!!
Become a Man of Iron
It's 100% Effective Herbal Remedy (NO Side EFFECT) Best Product To CONQUER Quick Ejaculation.

Small Manhood by adding 4-6inches to already size.

Prolong sex duration from 25-1hr

Ultramax Herbal tablet contains 50 tablets inside with Organic Herbal ingredients that helps to Make your manhood Bigger, Thicker and Prolong Sexual satisfaction.

Delivery is free
Payment on delivery
You are just a phone call away from your permanent solution.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by permit225(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

U knw d most shameful aspect of dis ur post is how hard u try to sound sane bt u later ended up sounding stupid and foolish..fvckin dimwit..why would I ask a lady out on a date and won't have cash..if we catch u for street e no go funny oo

4 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Bliss52: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2023
permit225:

U knw d most shameful aspect of dis ur post is how hard u try to sound sane bt u later ended up sounding stupid and foolish..fvckin dimwit..why would I ask a lady out on a date and won't have cash..if we catch u for street e no go funny oo

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Now learn how to talk to strangers with manners so people don't curse your destiny over comments
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Moneyyman: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2023
He's part of the foolish people enabling women. No sensible man will go out with a lady and say he won't foot the bills of why they eat, according to his pocket.

But spending foolishly and frivolously on women is what we say men should no do. Let her know you're a responsible man but don't fall for being her moneybag!

But that brother no want hear anything.

permit225:

5 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Fira09(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

As I no report you guys to Mynd
44 yesterday you guys are now comfortable insulting everyone abi?!

Guy mind your business.. I ignored your insult on purpose yesterday
And you just mentioned the mod name regarding my post; what an irony.

You can't take what you dish out 🤡. Continue creating hundreds of alternate account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Model, “black Gabby Doll” Show Off Crazy Photos To Fans (ADULT ONLY) / "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.