Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men (21349 Views)

Women Aren’t Supose To Bring Anything To The Table And Here’s Why / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Is Love really that Complicated? See Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Myer(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

grin

To most women, Responsible man is when you drop money for the family.. they don't care the economy or how you go about getting the money

And the bolded right here is the problem.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by AntiWailer: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2023
ASHAAWOs aren't complicated u meant ?

A normal woman will stress u , transfer or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Pedyson: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2023
Until you finally transfer the hell out of your life finished, Coward 😏
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by dontrulee: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2023
Perhaps he meant transfer of aggression grin grin
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by macho44(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

Toh toh wey dey carry pikin.. which kin suffer toh toh won suffer, when na you go still pay
Justice For "Toh Toh", Toh Toh Lives Matters Too🙏
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by jaxxy(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2023
transfer from where? because of what?
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Karemarealty288(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

If you like call him simp... He told you fact that most mothers won't tell their Son about their Dad

No go hustle my niggar, dey listen to Nairaland boys and Shola for Twitter forming Alpha male

*Try put it to practice this Tinubu subsidy regime

*Ask the finest girl In your area you like and would want to go on a date with her

1: when you reach the venue don't pay for transport Uber or Okada, tell her you don't have

2: Don't buy any food..

3: when she ask for Data tell her you don't have money

4: when she visit you, don't order food or cook noodles

100%..... never knew Nigerian women are so cheap until I left Nigeria..see them hustling and keep dm on social media especially FB even the married ones requesting to be your friend by fire by force and ready to show nude without asking....all because of foreign currencies.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by BarrElChapo(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

grin

To most women, Responsible man is when you drop money for the family.. they don't care the economy or how you go about getting the money

That’s the operative word there, anything other than than is not as of right.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by tundepy(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2023
I'm in my 30s, to get marry self dey scare me, cos too many Can you spoil me, can you take care of me,
can you maintain me etc just because I dey work for Kuwait, na bill every time ..
highsurge:
This "women" thing with satisfying or keeping them with money is overstretched..in Nigeria dating a lady is like taking care of an orphan with so many relations... including live parents...

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by tonididdy(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2023
Abeg this one nor be Edoboy .... he's prolly a lagosian wey dey disguise

Yes we take care of our women emotionally, physically or financially but the secret isn't transfer.

1 Like

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by BurntDodo: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2023
Chetas81:
But the majority of women don't know what they want

That one na woman? If all Nigerian men were on the same front of not giving women money, women that don't know what they want would have been pushed to the gutters and ostracized in our society.

Na men dey fuel such activities of woman acting crazy especially we NIGERIAN MEN. Normally simp dey all over the world but even they are ostracized EXCEPT FOR NIGERIA. Na for Nigeria we go dey idolise someone like Mr Macaroni wey dey push nonsense agenda with his skits. It's rubbing off on the kids!

If you dress well, smell good, speak well, and she can't recognise, ignore her. Spread the word. Because if you dey ignore and Imagbenikaro dey do transfer like bastarrdd, your work will be futile. ALL NIGERIAN MEN MUST BE ON SAME FRONT.

3 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by tundepy(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2023
Na the entitlement be the issue, a lady you just mt, Wil just be like, can you spoil me, can you take care of me, can you maintain me, shallow stuff.. They are soo many, it's hard to have a conversation, na bill every time.. Especially when they kn, you dey outside 9ja..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by BurntDodo: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

If you like call him simp... He told you fact that most mothers won't tell their Son about their Dad

No go hustle my niggar, dey listen to Nairaland boys and Shola for Twitter forming Alpha male

*Ask the finest girl In your area you like and would want to go on a date with her

1: when you reach the venue don't pay for transport Uber or Okada, tell her you don't have

See, there's a thin line between chivalry and simping. Of course, men can pay for transport, pay for food for a date. And if you guys start dating, you can send her money for data, do what you can to make her smile WITHIN YOUR MEANS.

Doing transfer to a woman you haven't even met before IS BEYOND SIMPING. This culture is wild especially for a young man.

1 Like

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Bliss52: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2023
BurntDodo:

See, there's a thin line between chivalry and simping. Of course, men can pay for transport, pay for food for a date. And if you guys start dating, you can send her money for data, do what you can to make her smile WITHIN YOUR MEANS.

Doing transfer to a woman you haven't even met before IS BEYOND SIMPING. This culture is wild especially for a young man.

He isn't talking about strangers
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by ElvisGee94(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

See ur cheap mentality
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by excanny: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2023
Anything that requires money transfer is complicated,Sir
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by BurntDodo: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

He isn't talking about strangers

I feel like you're a young boy and I like that majority of the comment here is educating you. Like I said, even if you've started dating, "MAKE HER SMILE WITHIN YOUR MEANS". Na you be transfer lord? There's always a guy out there that can do a greater transfer to her.

1 Like

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by BurntDodo: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2023
MAKE I SEAL THIS THREAD because nobody don talk exactly wetin I won hear.

NA YOU BE TRANSFER MAN? Just like JCole said “there’s always gonna be a bigger house somewhere”. There’ll always be a bigger simp that can do an even greater simp-transfer than you for your girl!

For whatever reason, be it to cool down after an argument or to make her happy, you cannot tie it directly to cash! You either use the cash to buy something nice that she likes, it’ll show that you’ve been listening + in that way you can cut your coat according to your size. Some shoes are 5k and it can mean a lot giving to a woman but sending 5k to a woman could be weird. You feel me? And never be afraid to tell a woman NO. That’s why it goes without saying that as a man, you should be fit, smell good, have style, work on your social skills/humor, fuccckk good, because these are the only things you can personalize that’ll make her miss you. She can’t miss your 20k, na only u get 20k?

I hate to sound political, but it’s that laziness culture in our daily lives that’s seeping into relationships now. Looking for easy way out. You won do mago mago for your place of work, for your govt work, won do mago mago for relationship too. Just use money settle the case. Those ABSTRACT things like honesty, hard work, empathy, love MEANS NOTHING ANYMORE in Nigeria.

And for those that send money to women before even meeting them, your case is in hellfire.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by creativehubb: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Is that the type of women you want to be with?

Lowlife hungry chickens...lol
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Ogaonos: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
coolna this kind statement nd preaching some of us warn against but as u knw man of nwadays are always ignorant .such is want behind our ladies entitled behaviour.if u notice ladies frm core north nigreria arent too money conscious materialistic nd entitled like our southern sista why this d reason after guys will be complaining.let me say something bae loves money but nt u .wat makes bae of nwadays fall in love na orgasm.a lady go get big boy bf nd have side boo dt giving her orgasm d way she be acting d side boo is different frm d big boys

.many boys who preach this are yahoo or money miss rd boys

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by BigYash: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2023
tonididdy:
Abeg this one nor be Edoboy .... he's prolly a lagosian wey dey disguise

Yes we take care of our women emotionally, physically or financially but the secret isn't transfer.
He just dey claim Edo.. The real blood of edo doesn't run inside of him.. His mom no know who give her belle. No be Edo man give her belle...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Ogaonos: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2023
tundepy:
Na the entitlement be the issue, a lady you just mt, Wil just be like, can you spoil me, can you take care of me, can you maintain me, shallow stuff.. They are soo many, it's hard to have a conversation, na bill every time.. Especially when they kn, you dey outside 9ja..
na we boys cause am guys like op are reason y girls are like dt.u knw gen z baes arent dt matured like millenials so using money to buy love like op don backfire big time d only pple who didnt practice such are northerners dt y their ladies in d north arent entitled
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by tonididdy(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2023
BigYash:
He just dey claim Edo.. The real blood of edo doesn't run inside of him.. His mom no know who give her belle. No be Edo man give her belle...
E Tama!

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by frankkydee(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2023
Bluffly:

Which fact. I am not grooming my daughters to believe they are just created to take and take and see themselves as liabilities. Women should value themselves and become a value creator and not termites and men should stop fanning nonsense because of sex

Don't mind them with their very contaminated mentality. All their love and happiness revolves around money and money alone
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Exceed15: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2023
After the transfer dem go tell u say wetin do for me sef.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by deyplay: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

That’s not what he is saying. These are preliminary matches. During the main match as a gf, he is probably referring to During relationship. Even at that, let's just stop calling relationship, dating, and call it transactionship. Cos love seems bleeped up in Nigeria.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Middlechild03(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
Moneyyman:
Weak and feminized men everywhere.

So what happens when another man with a deeper pocket comes for your woman? Keep living in fantasies.

Bricklayers, mechanics, and many of those people you'll think have no much money to spend on women are out there marrying beautiful and well-behaved women, who respect and love them.

But this brother thinks "doing transfer" is what keeps a woman. You'll learn the hard way.

That's why many of you will use that money to raise children of other men and think they're yours!

You're only permitted to spend on your wife or serious fiancee, and even then it must be sensibly. You reward a good WIFE by spoiling her, knowing that she would still be grateful and think of you and the family even as you spoil her.

But these leeches out there know you're their maga and will eat and eat until your broke then they disappear.

Finally, before any of you come for me, ask yourself this question: why do most girls feel happy when their boyfriends spend heavily on them, but become angry/sad when their brothers do the same for their girlfriends?

Why do ladies advise their brothers against spending too much on girlfriends but are comfortable with it only when they marry the girls?

Women know women.

But this brother thinks he knows women so much, "just do transfer."

A foolish man.

Growing up, some of those older "bros" we had in the area were broke and just getting by, but you'll see them changing VERY BEAUTIFUL ladies daily!

Shishi them no get, but women still dey come knack them, cook, wash, and respect them.

Today, idiots think it's money you'll use for them. Mumu man.

I'm angry because this is how some stupid men go ahead to spoil all these small girl and they now think everyone is their mates. A 22-year old girl will boldly talk anyhow to you even when you didn't ask her out, simply because one idiot is funding her excessive lifestyle.

If not, ask me why a young girl who isn't working but has iPhone 13, new clothes, and crazy attitude suddenly thinks a 28-year old who is comfortably catering for himself and siblings, is a failure because he doesn't have flashy cars or blows money like some stupid god-forsaken yahoo animal.

These idiot men spoilt the women!

Bro, you see that part you said older area bros changing beautiful women and were broke? I can attest to that , bro, the compound I grew up in with my parents, had this 3 bachelors occupying one room, just regular guys with small time huzzles but these guys will be bringing nurses, bankers , I mean real corporate chicks, I never saw any below standard chick with them, it was crazy bro! Anytime I want to loose guard ontop woman parol , I just remember them and regain my senses, Not to setttle for less, Brother Samson. Egbon ladja, brother kola! O G’s for life ! I’m sure they must have been married now!

3 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Banbanna(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
Well spoken, man!👏👍
Moneyyman:
Weak and feminized men everywhere.

So what happens when another man with a deeper pocket comes for your woman? Keep living in fantasies.

Bricklayers, mechanics, and many of those people you'll think have no much money to spend on women are out there marrying beautiful and well-behaved women, who respect and love them.

But this brother thinks "doing transfer" is what keeps a woman. You'll learn the hard way.

That's why many of you will use that money to raise children of other men and think they're yours!

You're only permitted to spend on your wife or serious fiancee, and even then it must be sensibly. You reward a good WIFE by spoiling her, knowing that she would still be grateful and think of you and the family even as you spoil her.

But these leeches out there know you're their maga and will eat and eat until your broke then they disappear.

Finally, before any of you come for me, ask yourself this question: why do most girls feel happy when their boyfriends spend heavily on them, but become angry/sad when their brothers do the same for their girlfriends?

Why do ladies advise their brothers against spending too much on girlfriends but are comfortable with it only when they marry the girls?

Women know women.

But this brother thinks he knows women so much, "just do transfer."

A foolish man.

Growing up, some of those older "bros" we had in the area were broke and just getting by, but you'll see them changing VERY BEAUTIFUL ladies daily!

Shishi them no get, but women still dey come knack them, cook, wash, and respect them.

Today, idiots think it's money you'll use for them. Mumu man.

I'm angry because this is how some stupid men go ahead to spoil all these small girl and they now think everyone is their mates. A 22-year old girl will boldly talk anyhow to you even when you didn't ask her out, simply because one idiot is funding her excessive lifestyle.

If not, ask me why a young girl who isn't working but has iPhone 13, new clothes, and crazy attitude suddenly thinks a 28-year old who is comfortably catering for himself and siblings, is a failure because he doesn't have flashy cars or blows money like some stupid god-forsaken yahoo animal.

These idiot men spoilt the women!

1 Like

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Banbanna(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Abi o. Thanks for mentioning that Mr Macaroni part. That guy's videos are all about chasing women with money, showcasing big bobby & backa, sugar daddy things. I watch am about once or twice, I pass. His stuff is so vain & empty.
BurntDodo:

That one na woman? If all Nigerian men were on the same front of not giving women money, women that don't know what they want would have been pushed to the gutters and ostracized in our society.

Na men dey fuel such activities of woman acting crazy especially we NIGERIAN MEN. Normally simp dey all over the world but even they are ostracized EXCEPT FOR NIGERIA. Na for Nigeria we go dey idolise someone like Mr Macaroni wey dey push nonsense agenda with his skits. It's rubbing off on the kids!

If you dress well, smell good, speak well, and she can't recognise, ignore her. Spread the word. Because if you dey ignore and Imagbenikaro dey do transfer like bastarrdd, your work will be futile. ALL NIGERIAN MEN MUST BE ON SAME FRONT.

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Truvelisback(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Na this kind thing Jenny dey like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why So Afraid? / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.