Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra (38978 Views)

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC / David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Judolisco(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
Isokotolopia:
I am a fan but if Tinubu want you in Nigeria he will do it
exactly... U wey dey Ghana oh.... Dis one is looking for asylum...
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Psoul(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CoronaVirusPro: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Memphis357:

I hope your moniker coupled with AIDS will be the end of you.

Fvck you too!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by PlayerMeji: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
I just went through what David hundeyin posted and I zoomed in on the pictures he attached as well and I must confess that this guy is one hell of a liar....

The pictures he attached were just articles about the coup d'etat in Niger republic and the next article was instructions from the Nigeria police to move their rank and file to Sokoto.
Nothing more nothing less.

But simply because he knew that the average Nigerian will not do proper and thorough review of any kind but swallow anything especially against the government hook line and sinker, he decided to play them this fast one!

Judolisco:
exactly... U wey dey Ghana oh.... Dis one is looking for asylum...
post=126326734:
Pained loser.
Enemy of the state.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Administration1: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
ganisucks:
David I hope sey you get proof O! You no fit dey throw accusation against people like that O!

Die it, men revealed, men succeeded
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Blitzerz: 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Babangidapikin:
If they want to pick you up they will, you can't even hide in the bush because they always seems to have contact every where ... Don't mess with Nigeria Intelligence Unit ... They sabi watch you and do nothing...I remember one time they sent soldiers to surround me in the busy while I was asleep, the villager close by thought I was shot dead as there was massive deployment of soldiers, I woke it was all clear but the villagers said I was surrounded... Of course I knew they were watching... In a nutshell the fact you are not been picked up doesn't mean they don't know where you are at any given time ..
Why not pick bandits
Oshi
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by chaloskyx: 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
is this a joke🤣 NIA that cant prevent attacks of fulani bandits or nab their sponsors
Babangidapikin:
If they want to pick you up they will, you can't even hide in the bush because they always seems to have contact every where ... Don't mess with Nigeria Intelligence Unit ... They sabi watch you and do nothing...I remember one time they sent soldiers to surround me in the busy while I was asleep, the villager close by thought I was shot dead as there was massive deployment of soldiers, I woke it was all clear but the villagers said I was surrounded... Of course I knew they were watching... In a nutshell the fact you are not been picked up doesn't mean they don't know where you are at any given time ..
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by ogbonti: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
Isokotolopia:
I am a fan but if Tinubu want you in Nigeria he will do it

payed e-rats agbadorianic nuisance spotted 😜
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by ogbonti: 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
lamentor78:
Somebody should tell this guy that he can't fight government and win, the people supporting you today will organize your downfall tomorrow when they hold power

payed e-rats agbadorianic nuisance spotted 😜
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by tuzle(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Most of u commenting here are kind of boring. What happened to ignoring a worthless piece of thrash if it is actually worthless. But most of u spent ur time composing messages to tell a worthless trash that it is worthless. Continue
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by 1972xy: 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
A fugitive has no place called home. No matter how brilliant you maybe . You are "Anago " in Ghana.
If you may ask me the meaning of "Anago" in Abijan. it is a derogatory name given to Nigerian who reside in Abijan being living there despite all the insult from their ivorian.
" I no de go my country" ( anago)
Same thing with the Biafrans in Southwest....they are all Anago because they don't have a place call home.
Hundeyin will always be running around the world as a fugitive because he is a foreign land throwing stones into his motherland.
Mark my word. He will pay for it.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by olumike001(m): 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
You just advertise a book Oga, they sent NIA agent but you were not arrested. Does that make sense to you, did you fight them or they just couldn't get you? So they left there country without knowing where you are?
Ask Nnamdi Kanu, he do pass your own.

U r trying to gather emotions, your arrest cannot even cause an unrest in the smallest village in Nigeria. With all your findings it's always pointing to a direction, you just want the whole nation burn. You are pitching Niger against Nigeria, you didn't even think of innocent Nigerians in Niger at the moment.
You insinuating war with another country expecting them to sit back n just watch?

All your intentions will be judged and bring to open very soon.

This same man dupe his fellow country peolle in the UK. He was sanctioned over there and you are same person trying to fight corruption and all...How hypocritical are You?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by JetStar: 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck David

Loser detected. Cry me a river.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by JetStar: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Idiot detected. 👇👇👇

olumike001:
You just advertise a book Oga, they sent NIA agent but you were not arrested. Does that make sense to you, did you fight them or they just couldn't get you? So they left there country without knowing where you are?
Ask Nnamdi Kanu, he do pass your own.

U r trying to gather emotions, your arrest cannot even cause an unrest in the smallest village in Nigeria. With all your findings it's always pointing to a direction, you just want the whole nation burn. You are pitching Niger against Nigeria, you didn't even think of innocent Nigerians in Niger at the moment.
You insinuating war with another country expecting them to sit back n just watch?

All your intentions will be judged and bring to open very soon.

This same man dupe his fellow country peolle in the UK. He was sanctioned over there and you are same person trying to fight corruption and all...How hypocritical are You?
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by YorubaPrince: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor92:

Go and ask Funsho Williams

Goodnight

...and Late Arojo.

Tinubu is a MURDERER! He's murdered several people using MC Oluomo and his boys.

So, that young lady that got missing inside the bus in Lekki, you think say na ordinary? Ok, no problem.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by sureinfo: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor92:
Since May 29th na always negative and bad news I dey here about Tinubu

If it’s not cocaine it will be certificate forging

If it’s not his age it will be his child hood

Please let’s fast forward to his good and positive news

Abi the werey no get good part?
good question
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:09am On Oct 11, 2023
You are a fugitive running from the law,they didn't kidnap you fool, they will extradite you for fake news propaganda,you snagged ,your dumb fool. angry

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by bentenny(m): 12:16am On Oct 11, 2023
So let me try to understand this
You mean we have an intelligence agency that can easily pinpoint David and yet they cannot use that same intelligence to locate and apprehend the sponsors of bandits and Boko boys that are claiming territories in Nigeria and terrorizing its citizens?
Pathetic!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Looking4massage: 12:23am On Oct 11, 2023
ganisucks:

@DavidHundeyin
if na me, i go don nuke u tay tay. i hate people that over do work
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Looking4massage: 12:24am On Oct 11, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
You are a fugitive running from the law,they didn't kidnap you fool, they will extradite you for fake news,your dumb fool. angry
why he is not yet assassinated is what i dont understand
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Looking4massage: 12:29am On Oct 11, 2023
Babangidapikin:
shatap
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by RedAlert08(m): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. I think I’m starting to love this guy.

He is just selling propaganda everyday so he can fleece the headless mob of their money. Now he is trying to sell another incoming book which they’ll buy at £25.

Imagine NIA coming to abduct you and the same NIA had to text you that they are coming for you. David is not even rating the headless mob again at this point.

Well, if people can believe Buhari is Jubrin, nothing else in this world that they won’t believe so far you sell it to them.

I remember that Terrorist albino Kanu that time too who bragged Israel is protecting him. If Nigeria government want to come for you massively, if you like live in Antarctica they will get you. Let alone Hyundai who passed through Ghana.

You da.ft id.iot! How long did it take to get Abubakar Shekau? Did they ever get him? Shekau was the person who ended his own life. Nigerian authorities are too incompetent to such a high profile threat.

Now you've began to overrate them because you've got Agbado stuffed in your mouth and pocket.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Favor369(f): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2023
Thank God you're alive
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Southwestidiot: 12:42am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck David

now I am convinced, this is the only English words you can write and spell
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CoronaVirusPro: 12:44am On Oct 11, 2023
Southwestidiot:
now I am convinced, this is the only English words you can write and spell

Fvck you!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2023
Guyman01:
Insiders in NIA outed their fellow agents, that's how divided the country is, everyone protects their own
no body attempted to kidnap him... He derives joy in giving Nigeria bad name... That's how he gets his attention... And he's also looking for a way to appease the obidients in the matter where he mentioned Arochukwu in one of his Twitter post...

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Emekaonline: 1:12am On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor92:
Since May 29th na always negative and bad news I dey here about Tinubu

If it’s not cocaine it will be certificate forging

If it’s not his age it will be his child hood

Please let’s fast forward to his good and positive news

Abi the werey no get good part?

What are the good news people have heard about your father other than drug trafficking while some of your siblings are colling their feet in foreign prison

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Emekaonline: 1:15am On Oct 11, 2023
RedAlert08:

You da.ft id.iot! How long did it take to get Abubakar Shekau? Did they ever get him? Shekau was the person who ended his own life. Nigerian authorities are too incompetent to such a high profile threat.

Now you've began to overrate them because you've got Agbado stuffed in your mouth and pocket.

This is how Kanu and many fools like you his follower were bragging that Kanu can never be arrested. Some idiots were even saying that if Kanu is arrested Nigeria will collapse. Why do we have so many imbeciles in this country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by MatrixCircle: 1:51am On Oct 11, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Rubbish intelligence. Where were they when the President submitted forged certificate and thier intelligence didn't see it ??
Na the matter we still dey so . No one knows the end.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Sillymoderators: 2:23am On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Kanu is very valuable than Hundeyin.

Kanu was actually using people to commit terrorism acts in Nigeria. He is a big fish.

This David has no value to the Nigerian government.
Which kain childish comment be this?
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Sillymoderators: 2:24am On Oct 11, 2023
RedAlert08:

Mumu full this Nairaland land Sha!

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by hilaryCU(m): 2:28am On Oct 11, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Even, if they knew where he is, they must go through the host country before they can pick him up ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos / Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.