Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra (38982 Views)

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC / David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by thomasjoe(m): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2023
lamentor78:
Somebody should tell this guy that he can't fight government and win, the people supporting you today will organize your downfall tomorrow when they hold power
He has already won ...at least twice !
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by HNICEARTH: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

This guy is gradually becoming boring.

Even some of his fans are already condemning him,

He should look for another way to engage his headless mob on social media and cash out

If he was becoming boring, you would have skipped this thread without reading or making a comment grin

Again if he uses this antics to engage his headless mob, and you just got engaged by making a comment, that means you are also a headless mob.

Facts dont lie🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by enemyofprogress: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck David

f^ck you too
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Jonjam269: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2023
David can only deceive those who believed Buhari was cloned or sitting at home every Monday will get them Biafra. Bunch of losers and dullards

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CoronaVirusPro: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2023
enemyofprogress:
f^ck you too

Who fvckin cares about your fvcked fvcks?

Fvck you!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by youngking89(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2023
F*ck you and f*ck your family
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck David

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by youngking89(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2023
F*ck you and f**ck your family
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck David

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CoronaVirusPro: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2023
youngking89:
F*ck you and f**ck your family

Fvck you too!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by HNICEARTH: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2023
LegendHero:

💯. You’re very correct.

The guy is just banking on the headless mob bunkum brain currently and he will make sure he fleece them to the end. FFK and Reno once did that and I’m sure someone else is warming up for when Hyundai discard them.

And right now keyamo, FFK and reno are banking on you and your god bunkum brain currently and they are making sure they fleece you and your god to the end. Elrufai and ambode once did that and I am sure someone is warming up for when wike discard you and your god.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by enemyofprogress: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Who fvckin cares about your fvcked fvcks?

Fvck you!
f^ck you again and again, till you can't f^ck no more
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CoronaVirusPro: 7:17am On Oct 11, 2023
enemyofprogress:
f^ck you again and again, till you can't f^ck no more

Your fvcks are blank!

You don’t own fvcks!

Fvck you!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by dododawa1: 7:18am On Oct 11, 2023
Time will tell
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by enemyofprogress: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Your fvcks are blank!

You don’t own fvcks!

Fvck you!
you f^can fu^ck, f^ck you all over again
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CoronaVirusPro: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2023
enemyofprogress:
you f^can fu^ck, f^ck you all over again

You fvckin fvcked! How you cope with the fvcked-up fvckery you call a life?

Fvck you!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by youngking89(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2023
Your mama
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CoronaVirusPro: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2023
youngking89:
Your mama

Holy fvck!

You fvcked!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by enemyofprogress: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You fvckin fvcked! How you cope with the fvcked-up fvckery you call a life?

Fvck you!
I'm sick and tired of your f^ck, get me another f^ck you f^ck and f^ck off
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CoronaVirusPro: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I'm sick and tired of your f^ck, get me another f^ck you f^ck and f^ck off

Fvck you!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by enemyofprogress: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
f^ck you too
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CoronaVirusPro: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2023
enemyofprogress:
f^ck you too

Like I give a flying fvck about your fvcks!

Fvck you!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by TrumpDonald2: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. I think I’m starting to love this guy.

He is just selling propaganda everyday so he can fleece the headless mob of their money. Now he is trying to sell another incoming book which they’ll buy at £25.

Imagine NIA coming to abduct you and the same NIA had to text you that they are coming for you. David is not even rating the headless mob again at this point.

Well, if people can believe Buhari is Jubrin, nothing else in this world that they won’t believe so far you sell it to them.

I remember that Terrorist albino Kanu that time too who bragged Israel is protecting him. If Nigeria government want to come for you massively, if you like live in Antarctica they will get you. Let alone Hyundai who passed through Ghana.

See werey! You think your NIA are US NAVY SEALS? Those they succeeded in capturing, was it on first attempt?

And what makes you think they didn't text him after the failed attempt?

David is selling propaganda! Is the fact that Tinubu is a criminal and certificate thief a false one? At least he's selling and making money from it. You that spends almost half of your life daily defending your criminal, how much have you made?

Sorry i forgot you miscreants convert 'likes' to cash while Tinubu and his immediate family enjoys. Sense is really far from you.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by enemyofprogress: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Like I give a flying fvck about your fvcks!

Fvck you!

I'm tired of f^ck you. Go f^ck yourself. I'm out of here
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CoronaVirusPro: 7:31am On Oct 11, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I'm tired of f^ck you. Go f^ck yourself. I'm out of here

Fvck you!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by 2BabaNairaland: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Fvckn you BAT+Stards !

CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck David

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Cjizzy(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2023
I've said it severally that David knows his audience do not possess a functional brain hence the ability to think for themselves is almost impossible..

What sane human being will even believe this? I remember years back when he said Kigame was hunting for him lol. Now it's Tinubu's turn. The simple truth is that David badly wants to enter EU using Asylum visa. So he cooks up these lies on being wanted

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CoronaVirusPro: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Fvckn you BAT+Stards !

Fvck you!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by VEHINTOLAR: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2023
Liar ! No intelligence officer will send such a stupid message as " I will make sure I personally end your life for betraying Nigeria." ! Mumu,you think Ghana or anyone can stop those DMI guys if they really want to smoke your sorry ass out of whatever hole you may be hiding ?! Dey play !

Ogbeni, you're not yet a national security threat,once you're profiled as one by NIA, you're either dead or slam in Kuje prison !
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by richie240: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2023
That's how u know d niggur is chasing clout.
The Kanu that has biafran military services (aka ipob) and ESN at his beck and call was picked up like a fish out of water, how much more this one.

He's only fiddling with the neurons of his usually customers- the thinkless mobs.
cool
Jcomtrader:
Thats how they kidnapped kanu in kenya. Useless agency who cant kidnap bh sponsors
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by youngking89(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2023
Your mother is f*cked
CoronaVirusPro:

Holy fvck!

You fvcked!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by youngking89(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2023
So what about Simon ekpa😂😂
richie240:
That's how u know d niggur is chasing clout.
The Kanu that has biafran military services (aka ipob) and ESN at his beck and call was picked up like a fish out of water, how much more this one.

He's only fiddling with the neurons of his usually customers- the thinkless mobs.
cool
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by richie240: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2023
That's exactly my point.
Simon Ekpa (like Kanu) is a 100 times more 'wanted' by the authorities than this boy, and we are yet to hear an alarm from him (Ekpa) that govt sent ppl to kidnap him.

Like I said earlier, ds boy is only fiddling with the brains of his illogical followers.
cool

youngking89:
So what about Simon ekpa😂😂
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by enemyofprogress: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
f^ck you one billion times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie / Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage And Olamide Present At APC Rally In Lagos / James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.