Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra (38971 Views)

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC / David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2023
We agree....

but same Nnamdi Kanu is in prison, but , you that claims to be free is still ranting foolishly about him.

Samtob90:

Even your almighty Nnamdi Kalu was brought in like a sleeping dog, despite your whole region begging the then president, he is still there languishing in dss cell
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Memphis357(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Johel(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2023
ganisucks:

@DavidHundeyin

Foolish people all over NL, even the owner of the platform SEUN is a bigot and a corn head.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by casted81: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2023
Babangidapikin:
If they want to pick you up they will, you can't even hide in the bush because they always seems to have contact every where ... Don't mess with Nigeria Intelligence Unit ... They sabi watch you and do nothing...I remember one time they sent soldiers to surround me in the busy while I was asleep, the villager close by thought I was shot dead as there was massive deployment of soldiers, I woke it was all clear but the villagers said I was surrounded... Of course I knew they were watching... In a nutshell the fact you are not been picked up doesn't mean they don't know where you are at any given time ..

They have contact everywhere, yet they can't stop boko haram and kidnappings in the country.

They only know how to use their power on unarmed civilians.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by gideonvalor98(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2023
You that's DEAD MAN WALKING
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Jeffy1206(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2023
Isokotolopia:
I am a fan but if Tinubu want you in Nigeria he will do it
you know nothing. Getat jare. Fan my asss πŸ˜’
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CANTICLES: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2023
Corrinthians:
🀣 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

When this punk made a statement about the war on Gaza yesterday, Obidient IPOB zombies came for him. I said it yesterday when I saw the interaction that the dude knows he's dealing with basic human species, the type that can hardly think for themselves, so he wouldn't give much care to their attacks.

He understands that the only thing he needs to do to whip the sheeples back in line is say something against Tinubu, and they'd be willing to shovel crap out his asshole and shove it in their mouths.

Here we see exactly that happening.

He learnt how to manipulate the puppet strings headless brainless mob by studying their time with FFK and Reno. Dude will ride them to death.😁😁

Do u have the link to his comment on Gaza ?
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Rationalism1: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2023
ganisucks:

@DavidHundeyin

You do not pose a threat to the government, if you do , boom u will be in abuja .
The same ghana will send u back home
Relax bro , if all these noice we're all about the election, tinubu won and won very clearly
Wait till 2027 .
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by justjify(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2023
ribbit:
okay Akamu brain.

Is that all you have to say?
grin grin

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by adefitim(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2023
Na scam be this guy.... in they use style promote his upcoming Book release
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Stylz69(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Isokotolopia:
I am a fan of David, but if Tinubu want you in Nigeria he will do it

Well he should start by wanting his original certificate instead of chasing David. David is not his problem... Tinubu is Tinubu's biggest problem
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by AskNgige2: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
bhella10:
What of Nnamdi?
U can compare two pple ode

Is like your parents ddnt train u well..
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by bhella10: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
AskNgige2:

U can compare two pple ode

Is like your parents ddnt train u well..
Awon buroda ati oloriebi e ode
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by mekuxiani(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
Babangidapikin:
If they want to pick you up they will, you can't even hide in the bush because they always seems to have contact every where ... Don't mess with Nigeria Intelligence Unit ... They sabi watch you and do nothing...I remember one time they sent soldiers to surround me in the busy while I was asleep, the villager close by thought I was shot dead as there was massive deployment of soldiers, I woke it was all clear but the villagers said I was surrounded... Of course I knew they were watching... In a nutshell the fact you are not been picked up doesn't mean they don't know where you are at any given time ..
You wey know say them de track you still de carry your phone waka just leave your SIM and phone

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by hilaryCU(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
HRMK:

how was buhari/idiagbon able to put dikko inside a coffin in uk?

But, the UK government thwarted it and it even caused a diplomatic problem between both government then.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by HRMK: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
hilaryCU:

But, the UK government thwarted it and it even caused a diplomatic problem between both government then.

hahaha..what type of diplomatic problem?that is simply playing politics!he was already out cold in the coffin!what of nnamdi kanu?is this hundeyin smarter than him?how many years has he been in cell?
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by oyatz(m): 4:55am On Oct 16, 2023
seguno2:

In what way is our government comparable to the Saudis

Gov't is NOT one person but a group of powerful people with common interests.

If the FG wants this guy ,they will get him.

Sometimes, Gov't allow some guys to continue barking because their nuisance values help to divert attentions from the Gov't's greater problems
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by oyatz(m): 5:00am On Oct 16, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Utter tosh!

See you trying to yarn tall tales of mysticism and legend for a group of clueless, gun-toting thugs who wouldn’t look out of place on an episode of Blackadder or Mr Bean!

If you’re Nigerian intelligence are all that, how come they’re being run ragged by the comparatively ill-trained bandits, kidnappers and terrorists!?

If you understand anything about Crimes and Society, you will know that the people you call Boko Haram, Bandits and Kidnappers have greater Networks and organic support than a single guy called David Hundeyin.

Boko Haram is fuelled by religion, Islamic Religion for that matter...sit down and think deeply ,what this means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie / Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage And Olamide Present At APC Rally In Lagos / Mariya Sanusi Dantata, Dangote's Mother, Visited By APC Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.