Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra (38980 Views)

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC / David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Entanglement: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
ganisucks:

@DavidHundeyin
this mumu guy were no get any value dey claim NIA dey chase am undecided

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Angelfrost(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Mr. Hundeyin... Aren't overstating and overblowing your importance like this??! tongue

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by ribbit: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Mumu still overrating himself grin

He Wants to use FG for exile papers. Mumu wan do asange

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by stuffs2002: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Inconsequential attention seeker

The headless mob will swallow it hook line and sinker.

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Believeintruth: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. I think I’m starting to love this guy.

He is just selling propaganda everyday so he can fleece the headless mob of their money. Now he is trying to sell another incoming book which they’ll buy at £25.

Imagine NIA coming to abduct you and the same NIA had to text you that they are coming for you. David is not even rating the headless mob again at this point.

Well, if people can believe Buhari is Jubrin, nothing else in this world that they won’t believe so far you sell it to them.

I remember that Terrorist albino Kanu that time too who bragged Israel is protecting him. If Nigeria government want to come for you massively, if you like live in Antarctica they will get you. Let alone Hyundai who passed through Ghana.

Oga shut up

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Believeintruth: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Kanu is very valuable than Hundeyin.

Kanu was actually using people to commit terrorism acts in Nigeria. He is a big fish.

This David has no value to the Nigerian government.

You don't have sense

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by K33fK0zaRt: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Babangidapikin:
If they want to pick you up they will, you can't even hide in the bush because they always seems to have contact every where ... Don't mess with Nigeria Intelligence Unit ... They sabi watch you and do nothing...I remember one time they sent soldiers to surround me in the busy while I was asleep, the villager close by thought I was shot dead as there was massive deployment of soldiers, I woke it was all clear but the villagers said I was surrounded... Of course I knew they were watching... In a nutshell the fact you are not been picked up doesn't mean they don't know where you are at any given time ..
but those idiots no Sabi use the same intelligence nab corrupt government officials and Boko boys. Dey play. You just dey hype rubbish

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by temptnow: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
thunder scatter tinubu

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Bar1941(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
This one is trying every means to perfect his asylum process.

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by ElSudani: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
David hundeyin is not a well man. This is a clear case of megalomania.
I don't really blame him, I blame the people who feed his delusions.

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by RushManni: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Since May 29th na always negative and bad news I dey here about Tinubu

If it’s not cocaine it will be certificate forging

If it’s not his age it will be his child hood

Please let’s fast forward to his good and positive news

Abi the werey no get good part?

Help people find the good part ....

Abi good part dey hard to find ?

One thing about this your comment is like it stands as a test of logic reasoning and conscience for Nigerians.

It's an indirect challenge .....make everyone come see the lubbishhh on the seat of power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by tellwisdom: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Na wa o! All these commenters up there are from where?
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Appletek: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Racoon:
Anyone exposing their evil or criminality is a evil person. A government of criminals can do and undo. Wicked and heartless people.

Did you even read what he posted or they need to translate it into Igbo before you can understand it?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Exceed15: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
And they failed. They even threaten other media house.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Mogajunior(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Guyman01:
Insiders in NIA outed their fellow agents, that's how divided the country is, everyone protects their own
I disagree man. NIA are too discreet to let a mission go south.

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Corrinthians(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
🤣 😂😂🤣🤣

When this punk made a statement about the war on Gaza yesterday, Obidient IPOB zombies came for him. I said it yesterday when I saw the interaction that the dude knows he's dealing with basic human species, the type that can hardly think for themselves, so he wouldn't give much care to their attacks.

He understands that the only thing he needs to do to whip the sheeples back in line is say something against Tinubu, and they'd be willing to shovel crap out his asshole and shove it in their mouths.

Here we see exactly that happening.

He learnt how to manipulate the puppet strings headless brainless mob by studying their time with FFK and Reno. Dude will ride them to death.😁😁

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Omoawoke2(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by BarrElChapo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Babangidapikin:
If they want to pick you up they will, you can't even hide in the bush because they always seems to have contact every where ... Don't mess with Nigeria Intelligence Unit ... They sabi watch you and do nothing...I remember one time they sent soldiers to surround me in the busy while I was asleep, the villager close by thought I was shot dead as there was massive deployment of soldiers, I woke it was all clear but the villagers said I was surrounded... Of course I knew they were watching... In a nutshell the fact you are not been picked up doesn't mean they don't know where you are at any given time ..

😂😂😂😂wake up chief

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by funkemary(f): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
What did you do to federal government? cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Hmsniki(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
ganisucks:

@DavidHundeyin
God almighty showed me ur case, i saw the young man being sarched for by unknown men for days ago in my dream after reading one of his articles pointing hands on some one in Government trying to take him away from a country, wheel! In what ever u do keep ur toungh and hands clean. Those are my few words to u my dear,
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by justjify(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
ribbit:

He is not overrating himself. He is better than you 10x

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by AskNgige2: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Isokotolopia:
I am a fan of David, but if Tinubu want you in Nigeria he will do it

Shartap..
U think everyone is domeh like you

D guy is smart ok..

He has informat in government house

He has his monitoring spirit everywhere

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Corrinthians(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
ribbit:

He knows the audience his comments are meant for. They're predominantly illiterate dummies.

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Sirianese: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
ganisucks:

@DavidHundeyin

Hundeyin is autistic
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by LordKushmann(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
BarrElChapo:

😂😂😂😍 wake up chief
On ezigbo colos.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by BarrElChapo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
LordKushmann:

On ezigbo colos.

Ka m’ na gwagi o

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Anyone else liking David’s’ pepper dem pose for the camera? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu / It’s Over For Saraki Politically, Says Oshiomhole / Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.