Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra (38981 Views)

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC / David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by hilaryCU(m): 2:31am On Oct 11, 2023
Emekaonline:

This is how Kanu and many fools like you his follower were bragging that Kanu can never be arrested. Some idiots were even saying that if Kanu is arrested Nigeria will collapse. Why do we have so many imbeciles in this country
It depends, if Kanu has stayed in UK, Nigerian government will not dare arrest him there.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by hilaryCU(m): 2:35am On Oct 11, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. I think I’m starting to love this guy.

He is just selling propaganda everyday so he can fleece the headless mob of their money. Now he is trying to sell another incoming book which they’ll buy at £25.

Imagine NIA coming to abduct you and the same NIA had to text you that they are coming for you. David is not even rating the headless mob again at this point.

Well, if people can believe Buhari is Jubrin, nothing else in this world that they won’t believe so far you sell it to them.

I remember that Terrorist albino Kanu that time too who bragged Israel is protecting him. If Nigeria government want to come for you massively, if you like live in Antarctica they will get you. Let alone Hyundai who passed through Ghana.
Even, if they knew where he is, they must go through the host country before they can pick him up ok.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by dealslip(f): 2:56am On Oct 11, 2023
ElSudani:
David hundeyin is not a well man. This is a clear case of megalomania.
I don't really blame him, I blame the people who feed his delusions.
Exactly, this was the first thing that came to my mind. I feel he may have some mental health challenges, were one has an unhealthy view of ones importance like a narcissist. I also feel he ismonetizing the Obidient movement. Followership, engagements and all the benefits of a large following. He is advertising his book ahead
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by toluwalasefunmi: 3:06am On Oct 11, 2023
PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU’S CHICAGO VARSITY CERTIFICATE CONTROVERSY: SEPARATING THE WHEAT FROM THE SHAFT

The news of the recent certificate forgery controversy involving newly elected Nigerian President Bola Ahmed Tinubu since his victory in the February 2023 elections has no doubt taken a different twist and dimension which opposing parties especially the presidential candidate of the People Democratic Party (PDP) had embarked on a trip to the United States securing court rulings to compel the affected institution Chicago State university where president Tinubu graduated in the year 1979, in the latest development confirmed by the representative of the university in a deposition confirmed Nigerian leader graduated and attended the university, it also admitted clerical error in the gender attached to the president’s certificate, in addition, the president’s former classmate has deposited an affidavit under oath confirming the attendance of the Nigerian leader...

The case at the supreme court both instituted by PDP and labour party candidates challenging Tinubu’s victory at the presidential petition court, where the PDP presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar Nigeria’s former Vice President from 199-2007 has indicated its desire to present fresh evidence from his trip to the United States where it alleged President Tinubu submitted a forged diploma certificate to its Electoral empire INEC during the preparations to the 2023 general elections.

In my assessment, for the fact the Chicago State University had confirmed and authenticated, the attendance subsequent graduation of Nigeria's president Bola Ahmed Tinubu it beggars belief and imagination that Tinubu would have forged a certificate of the same university he attended, when in the right sense if he never attended Chicago state university would have been a major ammunition to his electoral opponents,most analysts have opined that the Former Vice President Atiku is bent on a personal vendetta to discredit and embarrass President Tinubu who was his political ally in the past, having contested and lost elections in 1992,2007,2011,2019 and 2023, Atiku’s seems fixated on the Nigerian presidency when he had the opportunity as Vice President to have avoided conflict with former Nigerian President Obasanjo,which would have paved a smooth ride to the Presidency where his American counterparts George W bush and Joe Biden had utilised effectively in their pathway to the American Presidency where both men were former Vice Presidents of the United States in the past.

It is now clear to the Nigerian electoral electorate, that Atiku Abubakar does not enjoy widespread electoral acceptability with the rise of the labor party’s presidential candidate Peter Obi who erased PDP’s Strongholds since 1999 in most states in Southern Nigeria, going ahead to win over 6 million votes in a space of 8 months is unprecedented in Nigeria's history, the current President Tinubu had to rely on massive support from some disgruntled PDP Governors in the defunct G-5, who were protesting lopsided arrangement in the PDP where both Presidential candidate Atiku and Chairman Dr. Iyorchia Ayu both belong to northern Nigeria region which the party’s tradition presupposes a balance of key position between the Southern and Northern zone in the Nigerian federation.

With the noise and heat generated in the media, the highest court in the land would finally do justice to the election petition before it and lay the case to rest in the overall interest and progress of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Samtob90(m): 3:08am On Oct 11, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Abi them think say David na Funsho Williams ?

You want to kill a National Treasure? Una go Mad finish. Na now una go understand say UNA no reach even from the beginning. Very foolish set of worthless people. Always reactionary,never proactive.

Tinubu will be removed and any gathering at OJOTA will be met with very polished Bullets.

David Hundeyin..will be protected by all that appreciate his findings. Not a redundant failure like RENO OMOKIRI that is a wannabe.

Atiku and Obidents dey your back..

Thunder scatter all Agbado from ASO ROCK to Oshogbo..spits
Even your almighty Nnamdi Kalu was brought in like a sleeping dog, despite your whole region begging the then president, he is still there languishing in dss cell
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by donbrowser(m): 3:08am On Oct 11, 2023
lamentor78:
Somebody should tell this guy that he can't fight government and win, the people supporting you today will organize your downfall tomorrow when they hold power

He's trying to get asylum from a foreign country
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Afonja007: 3:17am On Oct 11, 2023
Babangidapikin:
If they want to pick you up they will, you can't even hide in the bush because they always seems to have contact every where ... Don't mess with Nigeria Intelligence Unit ... They sabi watch you and do nothing...I remember one time they sent soldiers to surround me in the busy while I was asleep, the villager close by thought I was shot dead as there was massive deployment of soldiers, I woke it was all clear but the villagers said I was surrounded... Of course I knew they were watching... In a nutshell the fact you are not been picked up doesn't mean they don't know where you are at any given time ..
don't mess with nigeria intelligence unit grin grin grin grin you must high on colos ,if they are this powerful the leaders of bandits are making video broadcast every day inside nigeria why this your nigeria intelligence unit never apprehend them ?you must be smoking poo ,the leader of bandits that high jacked Abuja kaduna bond train is still alive, leader of boko haram is still alive making videos na David be your problem

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Segzy19: 3:24am On Oct 11, 2023
You are not yet a person of interest to the Nigerian government. They don't have your time for now but once you are declared a person of interest, then you will be smoked out of your hole....

For now, keep deceiving yourself and your followers
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Kingbuhari(m): 3:52am On Oct 11, 2023
Babangidapikin:
If they want to pick you up they will, you can't even hide in the bush because they always seems to have contact every where ... Don't mess with Nigeria Intelligence Unit ... They sabi watch you and do nothing...I remember one time they sent soldiers to surround me in the busy while I was asleep, the villager close by thought I was shot dead as there was massive deployment of soldiers, I woke it was all clear but the villagers said I was surrounded... Of course I knew they were watching... In a nutshell the fact you are not been picked up doesn't mean they don't know where you are at any given time ..
intelligence that couldn't know shakaua hide out for 2decades
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Mohisah: 4:11am On Oct 11, 2023
Babangidapikin:
The guy na mumu normally fr him to say NIA no fit catch am. Abi he's tinkin NIA is police ne. Mk he ask Nnamdi Kanu. Ordinary Accra dat cld of being easy fr dem
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:21am On Oct 11, 2023
thesicilian:

Don't mind him. He wants to chase clout at the expense of his personal freedom

As usual, please which war did he stop from happening?

He’s trying to sell his book.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Father254: 4:49am On Oct 11, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. I think I’m starting to love this guy.

He is just selling propaganda everyday so he can fleece the headless mob of their money. Now he is trying to sell another incoming book which they’ll buy at £25.

Imagine NIA coming to abduct you and the same NIA had to text you that they are coming for you. David is not even rating the headless mob again at this point.

Well, if people can believe Buhari is Jubrin, nothing else in this world that they won’t believe so far you sell it to them.

I remember that Terrorist albino Kanu that time too who bragged Israel is protecting him. If Nigeria government want to come for you massively, if you like live in Antarctica they will get you. Let alone Hyundai who passed through Ghana.

Nigeria get power for Africa. If MNK didn't travel to Kenya nothing for happen to him . Till now I feel the greed that took him to Kenya was very strong.
Outside Africa that has no human rights they can't do anything in Europe,UK and US . Total powerless.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by lanre316: 4:51am On Oct 11, 2023
ganisucks:

@DavidHundeyin

This man be feeling James bond. Nobody get your time
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Mrniceguy001: 4:55am On Oct 11, 2023
Babangidapikin:

They're only intelligent in Nigeria grin they're actually very 🌕🌝
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by rspy: 5:00am On Oct 11, 2023
Babangidapikin:

Bros nollywood needs you
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Dicoomoba: 5:04am On Oct 11, 2023
lamentor78:
Somebody should tell this guy that he can't fight government and win, the people supporting you today will organize your downfall tomorrow when they hold power

You b bad guy , your father sabi na why u sabi you see people who are still hailing him will arrange for his execution tomorrow because after 8 years Tinubu will leave
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by apparentlylaw(m): 5:14am On Oct 11, 2023
Isokotolopia:
I am a fan of David, but if Tinubu want you in Nigeria he will do it

He wants to get caught...Tinibu has a lot on his table ...if David is touched, it's just going to upset lots of people and bam criticism here and there ...that's the least he's government should avoid
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by newnigerdelta00: 5:22am On Oct 11, 2023
ganisucks:

@DavidHundeyin

Man way dey wear earrings nor get head
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by darealez(m): 5:33am On Oct 11, 2023
ganisucks:

@DavidHundeyin
In Nigeria, everyone for himself. APC and Tinubu guys believe regardless of whatever atrocities he's charged of, he should be allowed to rule. Somehow, even if the evidences are true, the thriving melody is a call for silence and moving on.

Somehow I wonder if truly we want the best for the country, but then the answer isn't far fetched, to thy tent o Isreal! Nobody truly cares. Lol!

Face your life and forget Nigeria. Whatever will be, will be!!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by HRMK: 5:35am On Oct 11, 2023
STORY STORY THAT IS ONLY MEANT FOR YOU AND YOU ALONE!!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by jaymichael(m): 5:50am On Oct 11, 2023
lamentor78:
The fool is just an attention seeking baby in trousers. The clown is still using internet, mobile phone, debit/credit card , he thinks they will break a sweat if they want to pick him up anytime.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by hollywater: 5:54am On Oct 11, 2023
lamentor78:
Which government? Nigeria doesn't have a government as far as i am concerned.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by remiopash: 5:58am On Oct 11, 2023
ganisucks:

@DavidHundeyin
This small fry grin grin grin
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by davidodiba(m): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2023
ganisucks:
David I hope sey you get proof O! You no fit dey throw accusation against people like that O!

If na catch dey catch am now, you for don get proof ba
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:11am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck David

Two cold bottles of Moderna vaccine for you.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:14am On Oct 11, 2023
jaymichael:
The fool is just an attention seeking baby in trousers. The clown is still using internet, mobile phone, debit/credit card , he thinks they will break a sweat if they want to pick him up anytime.

Hmmmm.....well, according to him, they did attempt to pick him. In fact, they came very close to getting him.

Mobile, internet, etc can only pinpoint location. Action is still required to get him.

Unless you're saying there was no attempt (which I doubt) even the CIA can fail sometimes.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CoronaVirusPro: 6:20am On Oct 11, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Two cold bottles of Moderna vaccine for you.

Fvck you too!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by HRMK: 6:29am On Oct 11, 2023
hilaryCU:
It depends, if Kanu has stayed in UK, Nigerian government will not dare arrest him there.

how was buhari/idiagbon able to put dikko inside a coffin in uk?
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2023
grin

CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by creativehubb: 6:43am On Oct 11, 2023
David you have committed crimes against the Nigerian state, you are a fugitive.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Shikini: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2023
ganisucks:
David I hope sey you get proof O! You no fit dey throw accusation against people like that O!

Shebi, he did mention the names of the security officers who came
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Menclothing: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2023
Be deceiving yourself they don’t have your time yet if they do they wil bring u to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons / Justice Ademola Arrested For Granting Kanu Bail –IPOB / Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.