Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes (50129 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Electrochemistry(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
planetx:
Bloody fake Ashkenazi so called Jews, continue your genocide while this dumb Africans are clapping for you. The Bible said once the real Jews returns from the 4 corners of the earth from which they were scattered there will be total peace in the promised land, how come since you fakers got there in 1948 it's been endless wars.

Wailing is allowed!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Sleekfingers: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Felimax:
My question is how will those Hamas terrorist escape with their captives when as it stands Gaza is a no fly zone?

Keeping the captives will not be necessary because helloooo, you don't have a place to keep them. Fear grips me.

Israel is a true example of 99% ruggedity! Mario Puzo in my mind! The Sicilian!

There are lots underground tunnels there......

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
ISRAEL GIVING HAMAS A BLOODY NOSE.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Swiftgrp: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yes oo

Arabs hate Africans
Israelites hate us too

When your haters are fighting each other, you can only grab popcorn and watch

Meanwhile

Religion in Israel
78% Judaism
18% Muslim
1.9% Christians

Please someone should educate me what Apc or Nigeria has to do with Palestine Israel fight?

Are people naturally stoopid or what?

Seun needs to set IQ test before people join nairaland to avoid different werey on this forum

True that.

The Jews and Arabs have for centuries used racial slurs on
Black Africans.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by eepeepook: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
…still Hamas won’t finish. I will never understand how head commanders are killed and replaced immediately. We’re suffering the same with Boko Haram/ISWAP.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by udemzyudex(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Lol.. The other time, the world was calling for peace and a seize fire which Israel obliged but this time a lot of people are on the side of Isreal and trust me Israel will use this opportunity to level gaza to the ground.

All those Palestinian dead videos don't move people anymore, it's now a war.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Iamshyne(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

I hope you know Muslims are much more than Christian in that same Israel
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
baralatie:

Hamas has numerous safe houses
Bunkers
Underground facilities
Underground connecting tunnels
Interconnecting streets
And etc.

So they will be constantly be moving in side Gaza but as the bombing continues well the begin to have themselves exsposed
Ever heard of Bunker Busters? How do you think they were able to these ones. You think Isreal dey play this time abi? grin
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Denique(f): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Even Hamas didn't want to attack Israel. Is just that, violence and causing of trouble is in their DNA. Infact, the thing na follow come. So, before they knew it, they had launched missiles. And now, their eyes don clear dem go don dey regret by now. Unfortunately, Israel no send their papa. grin

Ingrained in their DNA grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Iamshyne(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
athaboi:
Please wipe all of them out, they are evil and deserve not to live but die in anguish then go explain to their Allah

If it's about religion I hope you know Christians are minority in Israel compared to Jews and Muslims, makes research well before you display your ignorance
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
udemzyudex:
Lol.. The other time, the world was calling for peace and a seize fire which Israel obliged but this time a lot of people are on the side of Isreal and trust me Israel will use this opportunity to level gaza to the ground.

All those Palestinian dead videos don't move people anymore, it's now a war.
Those idiots played right into Netanyahus hands...nows he's got a valid reason to wipe them. The main opposition has come to the table, calling for Hamas total annihilation lol. That's like Atiku giving Tinubu green light...

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Kendo93: 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
Wotowoto Israel Carry on
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by sureinfo: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Na wa o, when will all these killings stop o.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Two idiot Nations should kindly Please kill there selves more and more. We need to reduce world Population. Idiotic Palestinians and Stupid Israelites. The Two idiot Nations are Known Terrorist!! I have no Pity for the Two Idiots!!

Keep quiet ......we know who the terrorists are....

Don't bring the Muslim Propaganda you lots use in Nigerian Politics agisnt Israel abeg....

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by rspy: 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Ipob, ESN, UGM are next. FG should show no mercy to the terrorist IPOB.

Im happy ipob ESN, UGM and their grand patron Peter Obi is watching what isreal are doing to the terrorist Hamas

You think it's that easy Islam has already dented its image full time
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Iamshyne:

If it's about religion I hope you know Christians are minority in Israel compared to Jews and Muslims, makes research well before you display your ignorance

Did he tell you he is a Christian?..

Why not attack the Muslims that started the attack in Isreal than attacking an innocent soul here?.
Or do you love the attack they did against the Israelites

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by rspy: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
Iamshyne:

The problem is about Islam, Taquiya won't work on this, Jews only operate with eye for an eye approach, unlike cowardly Muslims that attack unprovoked innocent people just like they behave in the zoo.

Jews would save the world from Islam

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by diego101(m): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ your head dey there bro

Taylor92:
Religion of peace don jam their match

Them think say na southern kaduna or Ilorin wey them dey chase an entire Isele worshippers commot from community

Barbecue go don plenty for Palestine now

Israel no follow them shine teeth oo

Anybody wey you see black dot for him forehead you strike immediately
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kill them the fuck____ all.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Two idiot Nations should kindly Please kill there selves more and more. We need to reduce world Population. Idiotic Palestinians and Stupid Israelites. The Two idiot Nations are Known Terrorist!! I have no Pity for the Two Idiots!!

See wetin you day talk. U mature for this.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Hug transformer.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

You were happy on Saturday not so? Why cry now?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ecbatana:
In any fight if you must hit first, endeavour to hit very hard to
incapacitate your opponent.

Hamas didn't hit hard enough or probably there is still an
element of surprise somewhere

They were expecting the whole Islamic world to join them , unfortunately, they are alone in this. They'd explain to us, how they as a rag tag terrorist group intends to win US, Israel , Australia , UK , France and Germany.

Too much television and vane thinking brought them here. Idiotic morons.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Austineva(m): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
JohnVianney:

In this matter it's best you stay neutral because there's more to the eyes than you can see.
We are not hiding it, we have made our stand known to the world already and we stand by that

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Ipob, ESN, UGM are next. FG should show no mercy to the terrorist IPOB.

Im happy ipob ESN, UGM and their grand patron Peter Obi is watching what isreal are doing to the terrorist Hamas

Hot shit for brains.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Good! Instead of killing civilians, kill the bastards terrorists

They have them in their houses. They shouldn't spare any of them.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
planetx:
Bloody fake Ashkenazi so called Jews, continue your genocide while this dumb Africans are clapping for you. The Bible said once the real Jews returns from the 4 corners of the earth from which they were scattered there will be total peace in the promised land, how come since you fakers got there in 1948 it's been endless wars.

Why didn't you advice your brother's when they were misbehaving ? Mxm. Your brothers will come and explain to us how they intend to win US, France , UK , Israel, Germany when they don't have a budget for defence. Unlike the others I mentioned.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Israel abeg e don do o, na beg we dey Biko.

E never do. Israel should kill everyone of them. Stupid people. After them go say na UN make UN stop Israel. Iran and Saudi has denied them.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 12:01am On Oct 11, 2023
baralatie:

Hamas has numerous safe houses
Bunkers
Underground facilities
Underground connecting tunnels
Interconnecting streets
And etc.

So they will be constantly be moving in side Gaza but as the bombing continues well the begin to have themselves exsposed

They should come out and fight like men if e sure for them. Na cowards them be.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2023
oakenfold:

Gaza has been blockaded for over 10 years anyway.
Tunnels is the likely answer. Hamas is continuously building a network of tunnels in Gaza. Sometimes they build them out into Israel and attack from there.

They know better. They will find them and kill them.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2023
Angelfrost:
Once upon a time, Hamas and Palestine would have been all over social media drawing sympathy... As dem don use their hand buy market, na for the rest of the world to sit down watch Israel decimate them.

They played directly into the games of Zionists. I wanted to pity for them , but Saturday changed all. Israel should make sure , none of them comes back alive. The same thing they do in Central Africa and Myanmar, they should do to these useless people.

It will never be well with any of them.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:10am On Oct 11, 2023
Please please silence hamass let middle east have peace angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man / US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.