Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes (50131 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Omoawoke2(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Newton2024:
Israel has not even started with Hamas according to Israel's army official Facebook page. They are not even in introduction yet.

Na Palestine they feel they can make mouth abi. When Germany was pounding their ass in WW2, where was there sharp mouth…
😂 Germans throw Gods favorite inside mud, do them dirty. God bless Adolf Hitler . Na US dey protect Israel, if not they should go and face their mates like Russia and China or Northkorea. Those ones no sabi Gods chosen people oo, them go turn Israel to dust in 48 hours

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by tyup(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Newton2024:
Israel has not even started with Hamas according to Israel's army official Facebook page. They are not even in introduction yet.

I saw it to and I'm like mai una kuku wipe out the whole earth. lol really feeling for em Philistines atm

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Numerouno94(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool They ain't seen nothing yet.

I dedicate “Wotowoto Seasoning” by Odumodublvck to Israeli forces.
Great jam!

Guy u song library no dey finish?
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
DEAR MUSLIMS PLEASE HOW CAN SOMEONE LAUGH IN ARABIC ?

6 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by KennethEnyi(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Islamic terrorist😅
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by MT: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
saydfact:
Ww2 loading...

There's nothing as sweet as a random person, someone you've never seen or met, calling to appreciate with words like you're the reason my building journey was possible etc.

Its more filling than any credit alert.

If you're having troubles starting your dream house or still afraid one contractor would cheat you, it's probably because you're not following my post.

Goodluck.

WW2 ?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Okiton: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
Every Muslim born or unborn are potential terrorist

Israel just dae fire down

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Coolex4real: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
"He that beats the drums of war, must get ready to dance with the warriors". Hamas done buy market o. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Numerouno94(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ecbatana:
In any fight if you must hit first, endeavour to hit very hard to
incapacitate your opponent.

Hamas didn't hit hard enough or probably there is still an
element of surprise somewhere

Israel can never b incapacitated by Hamas no matter how hard they hit. Except they nuk Israel, unfortunately, they don't have a nuclear weapon. But Israel has. It's like taking a Dog to fight a lion.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by tyup(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
TVTM2023:
This is how will continue till one day the whole world gathers against Isreal.The whole world is tied by interests either for or against Isreal depending on religion,economic ,political reasons.

It will continue that way till the rapture comes as the 7 year peace treaty has already being signed!
One day an idiot will launch a nuclear bomb against ISREAL and Isreali allies at peace then God himself will deal a fatal blow to all anti Isreal interests and all of Isreal enemies in the Gog and magog invasion to come.
Gog is America and all its allies and Magog is russia and all its allies
Ezekiel 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. 38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
38:10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
Does it not occur to everyone that both got(america) and magog(russia) have been dealing and sending weapons in exchange for oil.
The religious part of it is very large compared to what the bible speaks about the downfall of America and russia!
Isreal will be the burying place for these two and it is a pity that they would be destroyed by supernatural means ie without hands and human weapons.
Ezekiel 38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates
They would be able to come and attack isreal in the midst of the 7 years peace treaty!

, 38:12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
Thermobaric fire from God will wipe out all the armies coming against Israel.
Zechariah calls it the effect like a plague but in modern explanation we know it's thermobaric weapon like destruction.
Zechariah 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
A very horrific way to die while standing
14:13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.

Ezekiel 38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
38:19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; 38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother. 38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

All these stuffs dey happen bfr the rapture or after the Rapture
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by CoronaVirusPro: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Islamic terrorist😅

Fvck you too!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Major1984(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Two idiot Nations should kindly Please kill there selves more and more. We need to reduce world Population. Idiotic Palestinians and Stupid Israelites. The Two idiot Nations are Known Terrorist!! I have no Pity for the Two Idiots!!
you are the idiot , only idiot like you pray when your enemy kidnapped your family and kill them

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by 11doubledee: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
saydfact:
Ww2 loading...

There's nothing as sweet as a random person, someone you've never seen or met, calling to appreciate with words like you're the reason my building journey was possible etc.

Its more filling than any credit alert.

If you're having troubles starting your dream house or still afraid one contractor would cheat you, it's probably because you're not following my post.

Goodluck.
Nothing like world war here when it comes Islamic terrorism.
If ISIS should attack Cuba,China, Venezuela today na America go first condemn am.
Global politics is more complicated than that.
Do you know that America,Russia (at the request of Syrian government) and NATO all fought to drive ISIS out of Syria?
The same ISIS with it's origin from IRAN.
There is no place for barbaric and animalistic actions in the 21st century all in the name of religion.
IRANIAN ISLAMIC AGENDA will never work.
Na Qatar ,I just pity sha
When they finish with them ( by teaching them terror in the name of Islam body go tell them)
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by betshopagent(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
Omoawoke2:

They have been super provoked

You no dey read history ni, Israel have been killing Palestines for decades. And they decided to attack back
iyayoo! Skull Mike ejeagha
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by tyup(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
JohnVianney:

Finally!!! Someone gets the gist, those guys occupying Israel are fake Jews. The Hebrews and Jews you read about in the holy books live closer to you than you imagine.

Do we also have Fake Americans, fake British and Fake Nigerians to? if Yes, where can I find them?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Denko2721987(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yes oo

Arabs hate Africans
Israelites hate us too

When your haters are fighting each other, you can only grab popcorn and watch

Meanwhile

Religion in Israel
78% Judaism
18% Muslim
1.9% Christians

Please someone should educate me what Apc or Nigeria has to do with Palestine Israel fight?

Are people naturally stoopid or what?

Seun needs to set IQ test before people join nairaland to avoid different werey on this forum

For once someone who is reasonable..
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by amah4game: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
Easy Tiger
Taylor92:
Religion of peace don jam their match

Them think say na southern kaduna or Ilorin wey them dey chase an entire Isele worshippers commot from community

Barbecue go don plenty for Palestine now

Israel no follow them shine teeth oo

Anybody wey you see black dot for him forehead you strike immediately
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Wizardslayer: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
Abokis are looking for means of traveling to Gaza strips to buy kwondem irons.

See phlenty money. Kai dan bru ba.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Sleekfingers: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
Johnmax9288:
Plenty people go die

That's why it called a War......
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by 11doubledee: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
fergieboy:
iam a Christian but my sympathy to my Christian brother in Palestine
So you no get christian brothers for isreal
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by BabaHenry(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Mccullum:

*It seems you're obsessive with Muslims, this war political for independent and war of sustainability of colonialism.*

TRASH!!!!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Sleekfingers: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
fergieboy:
iam a Christian but my sympathy to my Christian brother in Palestine

Wetin concern religion with Israel and Palestine.....
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Coolex4real: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
"He that beats the drums of war, must get ready to dance with the warriors" Hamas done buy market o. grin grin
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Sleekfingers: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
lexy2014:

I hardly use the word "wotowoto" but Gaza knows deep down that they are collecting "wotowoto" from Israel.

I hope they will have sense after all this bombing.

If they choose not to, we will wait for them to display their foolishness again then Israel will try to reset their brains with bombs

Na today their war start?

Palestine will hit back. It might take them 10-20 years. Israel should enjoy themselves now.....
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by essentialone(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Death to all Muslim Terrorists, apart from Yeruba Muslims.

Those ones na only to eat Sallah Meat and marry plenty wives naim dem sabi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by tctrills: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Two idiot Nations should kindly Please kill there selves more and more. We need to reduce world Population. Idiotic Palestinians and Stupid Israelites. The Two idiot Nations are Known Terrorist!! I have no Pity for the Two Idiots!!
More Nigerians are dying from hunger. You seem not to know who the idiots are.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by 11doubledee: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
baralatie:

Hamas has numerous safe houses
Bunkers
Underground facilities
Underground connecting tunnels
Interconnecting streets
And etc.

So they will be constantly be moving in side Gaza but as the bombing continues well the begin to have themselves exsposed
Hunger will bring them back to the surface
My brother this war o ,make God no allow us see am.
Talkless of using your hands to invite one upon yourself

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by BabaHenry(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Na Palestine they feel they can make mouth abi. When Germany was pounding their ass in WW2, where was there sharp mouth…
😂 Germans throw Gods favorite inside mud, do them dirty. God bless Adolf Hitler . Na US dey protect Israel, if not they should go and face their mates like Russia and China or Northkorea. Those ones no sabi Gods chosen people oo, them go turn Israel to dust in 48 hours

You are a fool, how dare you compare Isreal to Russia, China and North Korea??

A country if a population of not more than the population of 3 states in Nigeria......

Isreal is just a single state in Russia do you know? Not to talk of China
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by SWATMan: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
MorataFC:
Hmmm, the moral of the lesson is don't start what you can't finish

grin grin grin Like RUSSIA, like HAMAS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic) / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.