Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Who's Delaying The Match - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Delaying The Match (884 Views)

Who Is Delaying The Match Like This ? (photo) / Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Delaying The Match by LeeSmart: 1:33am On Oct 11, 2023
From your vast years of experience, who's delaying the match from starting?

1 Like

Re: Who's Delaying The Match by ILoveFaith: 1:45am On Oct 11, 2023
Referee

1 Like

Re: Who's Delaying The Match by Vision101(m): 2:46am On Oct 11, 2023
The man. The lady appears ready.

2 Likes

Re: Who's Delaying The Match by TUANKU(m): 3:19am On Oct 11, 2023
The guy risks getting a walk over in this match as the opponent (the girl) is already out on the pitch ready for action.

1 Like

Re: Who's Delaying The Match by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:32am On Oct 11, 2023
Away match and the opponent was little uneasy

1 Like

Re: Who's Delaying The Match by Bahamas95(m): 4:00am On Oct 11, 2023
The guy, he's forming gentleman.

The lady be like........"What's the problem with this guy sef? Shift my pant jor!"

3 Likes

Re: Who's Delaying The Match by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:08am On Oct 11, 2023
Cameraman .

2 Likes

Re: Who's Delaying The Match by DyingFetus: 4:21am On Oct 11, 2023
Both of them are too shy to make a move on each other
Re: Who's Delaying The Match by ONEjoblessGUY: 5:27am On Oct 11, 2023
The guy nah........don't be surprised he won't fvck the guy........

As for the girl..........she so Hot and wet already........that wud be her last coming to see the guy..........
Re: Who's Delaying The Match by PoliteActivist: 5:42am On Oct 11, 2023
The girl clearly came to seduce him. Probably "in love". But he's onto her. She won't succeed
Re: Who's Delaying The Match by VinnyBaba: 5:50am On Oct 11, 2023
The Guy!๐Ÿคจ

It's like his PREEK is Match Rusty, due to it being Inactive for long.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜”

And he CAN'T Trust it to deliver a Good Match Performance. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜Œ
Re: Who's Delaying The Match by Angrigowt: 5:57am On Oct 11, 2023
When I never serious 4nack.one gal wey I toast came looking for me.. all ready in mini skirt.....i touch laps she begin dey do somehow......I no naxk.e pain me die.my playful 200l days for uniben.

1 Like

Re: Who's Delaying The Match by LeeSmart: 6:43am On Oct 11, 2023
Bahamas95:
The guy, he's forming gentleman.

The lady be like........"What's the problem with this guy sef? Shift my pant jor!"
Kai prof. Easy grin

1 Like

Re: Who's Delaying The Match by Rucheen(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2023
Which match

Amebo
Re: Who's Delaying The Match by MrBroke(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2023
The dude is waiting for the referee to whistle but this sport no get referee, as team enter stadium empty na to start game. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who's Delaying The Match by Therock5555(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2023
The guy is still forming comedian when the girl dey wait for Kick off

This sort of things happens when babe wey you no sure say you fit get finally comes your house.

The body Is willing but the soul is weak, like you wanna take things easy but for your mind, you don finish second round

Girls like this would just be looking at you and smiling sheepishly, rest assured if you don't give her the D, she's branching to another maga house from there.

I miss those days...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Say All Women Are Runs Girls / Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates / How Do I Become A Successful Drug Dealer? 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.