Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation (40988 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Chetas81(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kestolove:
Go to gaza
sambisa forest is enough for you guys
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Segzy19: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Immature couple...
If the groom is immature, I see no reason why the bride should allow such IV card....

Did they show this IV card to their parents or relatives at all?

All for the clout abi?
Nonsense
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Chetas81(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
THE BLACK AFRICANS DO THINGS BASED ON THEIR COLOUR ๐Ÿฆ
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by mercysamuelson(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Werey want do e wedding for Redeem church and dem dey invite werey like dem. Make we wait for dat day to come so we go fit see the mad people wey go attend. Infact, many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by 100smile(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Na cruise grin
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by barinedan(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Everyone has their own way of doing or presenting things, it may look silly to you but then that's how he chose to present it
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Chetas81(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
mercysamuelson:
Werey want do e wedding for Redeem church and dem dey invite werey like dem. Make we wait for dat day to come so we go fit see the mad people wey go attend. Infact, many are mad but few are roaming.
Nigerian citizen
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Cassandraloius: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
That's Thier business.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Nextt: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
pansophist:
Trying to be humorous but ended up being idiotic.

Creativity gone wrong
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Viq2orh: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
Reminderz:
quite embarrassing and immature... some things are better left unsaid... if this isn't cruise, then the guy is immature... is this the type of IV you wanna give to in-laws and other well respected people? smh...

Is it not obvious enough to you that's cruise.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by SmartyPants(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
pansophist:

Agreed.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by themanderon: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Which Church allowed this? Redeemed? Not surprised.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Greatn3ss: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
I know the reception venue, I'll try and attend so I can bring update for you guys here
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Viq2orh: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

The wedding is for Oloshos, Agberos and Area Boys. Na dem go full the wedding.

Its unfortunate the RCCG Church Pastor and management also disgraced themselves by allowing the use of their Church for such an IV sent out to the General public.
Which general public was it sent to?, which other place have you seen it other than here? Have you seen the physical copy of the I.V given out? !!!
What do you mean that RCCG Pastor and management disgraced themselves for using their church? Where you told they were consulted before carrying this cruise? Is this not obvious enough to you that this is been carried out by an urchin in the name of cruise! Are you this gullible to be deceive and manipulate!!
Please ๐Ÿ™ be always economical and wise with the choice of words when a disposition and display involves churches.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by GloriousGbola: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nazgul:
Saw this and decided to share it here. What do you guys think.

woman carrying her own leg to enter one chance
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Viq2orh: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Why redeem no go dey get members like agbero when some of their pastors are agbero for normal day, pastor for only Sunday, then politician as real business.
Abi u dun forget when adeboye say naira go be equal to dollar last month? If no bi highest bi that, tell me waiting en fit be
I pray ๐Ÿ™ may you not perish for your lack of wisdom, knowledge and understanding. The path you're taking is very volatile and suicidal! You integrate Pa Adeboye to this display of cruise by an urchin!. May you live to witness the days you pray for, and you urgently need a propitiation if you're always culprit of slanderous comment against pastors and the church.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Raylight2(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
The lady the "retiring warrior" is getting married to is one of the stated "babes". I pray the marriage lasts.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by okoroemeka(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nazgul:
Saw this and decided to share it here. What do you guys think.
quite funny,but that guy must be a Daredevil womaniser and any woman that married such man and expect hin to be faithful must be out of her mind
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Adewale1603(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
No aiota of truth here, just glamour and comedy. Why still be disgracing and embarrassing yourself on what itsnt true
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Mayor88(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jonzin IV
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Zico777(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin
Reminderz:
quite embarrassing and immature... some things are better left unsaid... if this isn't cruise, then the guy is immature... is this the type of IV you wanna give to in-laws and other well respected people? smh...

Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Adewale1603(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
okoroemeka:
quite funny,but that guy must be a Daredevil womaniser and any woman that married such man and expect hin to be faithful must be out of her mind
the man might not even be a womanizer, not even close to it as people might think. The IV is just to be creative, just to express the womanizing nature of some randy men in general and create humor or comedy and jokes, and jokes ain't true in the real sense
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Zico777(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin
DaddyFreeze2020:

Its unfortunate the RCCG Church Pastor and management also disgraced themselves by allowing the use of their Church for such an IV sent out to the General public.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by GeneralZodd(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
pansophist:
. Fake write up. No body in his or her right sense will put this thrash on wedding invitation
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Viq2orh: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Are you this dumb and gullible to be deceive and manipulated! Were you told RCCG was consulted before this display of cruise by the miscreant? Have you seen the physical post of this I.V anywhere? Is the write up and image blur not enough to have communicated the fraudulency of this whole thing to you.
I implore you to always be economical with choice of words and deploy ultimate courtesy while talking about churches and her management.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by etrange: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Lame... was there no one to tell them it wasn't a great idea?
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by minasu190: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
This invitation is strictly by cultist...make sure to hold your dager in case of safety shocked
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Quebec91(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
cheesy
VinnyBaba:

This Marriage won't LAST pass 6months, just like Ebola Tinibu's tenure!๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

This I have seen. ๐Ÿคจ

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by dododawa1: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
NIGERIA going down
Due to this kind of
Couple
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by emmanuelbrown26: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Viq2orh:

I pray ๐Ÿ™ may you not perish for your lack of wisdom, knowledge and understanding. The path you're taking is very volatile and suicidal! You integrate Pa Adeboye to this display of cruise by an urchin!. May you live to witness the days you pray for, and you urgently need a propitiation if you're always culprit of slanderous comment against pastors and the church.
One thing I hate Christians with, very hypocritical for my liking why Muslims are just useless bloody suckers, go and kiss adeboye ass, idiot
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Atolu01: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Classless. Retires indeed.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Viq2orh: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

One thing I hate Christians with, very hypocritical for my liking why Muslims are just useless bloody suckers, go and kiss adeboye ass, idiot
Your hatred for Christianity is inconsequential to the body of Christ. You must not at all time be advertising your poor intellectual prowess by talking about what you have zero knowledge about. You incorporate Pa Adeboye into what doesn't concern him, what's the correlation between him and I.V post on Nairaland!
Go and widen your mental horizon by reading books and attending symposium.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.