Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation (40992 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Viq2orh: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

One thing I hate Christians with, very hypocritical for my liking why Muslims are just useless bloody suckers, go and kiss adeboye ass, idiot
Your hatred for Christianity is inconsequential to the body of Christ. You must not at all time be advertising your poor intellectual prowess by talking about what you have zero knowledge about. You incorporate Pa Adeboye to what doesn't concern him, what is the correlation between him and cruise I. V post on Nairaland!
Go and widen your horizon by reading books and attending symposium.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by ugodson(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Rubbish and nonsense!!

It is not rubbish, is just his friends bringing fun to it

Try dey play and smile once in a while
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by delpee(f): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

The wedding is for Oloshos, Agberos and Area Boys. Na dem go full the wedding.

Its unfortunate the RCCG Church Pastor and management also disgraced themselves by allowing the use of their Church for such an IV sent out to the General public.

Are you sure this wasn't just circulated among their friends?
Still doesn't make sense anyhow. No reverence to God and respect for the families.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by PhillipPHD(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Any embarrassment relating to Christendom, RCCG must be there.

DaddyFreeze2020:

The wedding is for Oloshos, Agberos and Area Boys. Na dem go full the wedding.

Its unfortunate the RCCG Church Pastor and management also disgraced themselves by allowing the use of their Church for such an IV sent out to the General public.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Tyktoker: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
I blame the Woman for agreeing to have this kind of wedding invitations where he display his flaws in the public eyes! I smell divorce!
pansophist:
Trying to be humorous but ended up being idiotic.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Eduadolero(f): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Reminderz:
quite embarrassing and immature... some things are better left unsaid... if this isn't cruise, then the guy is immature... is this the type of IV you wanna give to in-laws and other well respected people? smh...

Its shows the kind of friends and family he has
This one cannot have responsible family or friends
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Alcoron: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Very stupid, not justifiable in any form.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Doesn't look real
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Nazgul: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ishilove:
Doesn't look real
It has the church's weeding address and reception address. Those two alone is more than enough to make it look real, cos those addresses can easily be verified on Google maps.

Also any inquisitive person can go there in person on the 14th of this month and verify.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Nazgul: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
GloriousGbola:
woman carrying her own leg to enter one chance
The guy would obviously be wealthy.

Women can tolerate anything once money is involved.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Trinicol3: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Reminderz:
quite embarrassing and immature... some things are better left unsaid... if this isn't cruise, then the guy is immature... is this the type of IV you wanna give to in-laws and other well respected people? smh...

I wonder.
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by SAMBARRY: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2023
DIKEnaWAR:
Peak stupidity!

Ended up embarrassing himself and the poor innocent and unfortunate lady that has agreed to marry him.
Na she go hear am pass because he no go even do am codedly.he will do his cheating to her face

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by hkidola00(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
okay bro..telegram or whats
Oromoni619:
Nawa oooo

What an invitation card
The guy is just immature

Well it's a personal decision, just like you take a decision if you want to grow your finances or not

Well if you're not doing any side Hustling together with your work, you're on a longthing

I support myself with 1.50odd daily and it's working for me ,if you have money you can as well try it, you must not Stake everyday,

It's what we do, you have to discipline yourself to mk it work,if you can't and you don't have time to do if , contact who can do it or you can chat me up,with a token appreciation and you will be good

It works if you're disciplined, some time it cut

I'm available

Contact me
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Oromoni619: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
hkidola00:
okay bro..telegram or whats
those who wish to run a package with oddslord on whatsapp,you can easily chat me up on

0-8-08--55---838--98

Waiting
Re: What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation by Beuberry(f): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nazgul:
Saw this and decided to share it here. What do you guys think.
Madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.