Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. (4647 Views)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? / She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Vicboy1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Gee64:
Dey play away your time looking for how to catch a girlfriend. The girl is thinking of how to catch your money!

Let me tell you something: Women are smarter than men when comes to relationship.

Catch am first; your financial status will start experiencing diminishing returns. cool
The OP funny me , girls of nowadays that are looking for who to extort via chat

2 Likes

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Vicboy1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
elotajohn1:

They've blocked me. Thank you o
Sorry take heart bro
This shitty books don't work
Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by jelel6: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
narite:

Firstly, Chatting with smart ladies it all about catching cruise being a straight shooter (confidence) but combined with intellect. Saying things without brain will make you appear rude, irritating, rash and disgusting ( I guess this is the hardest part for most men)

You say things like you are just cruising not serious at all. I am assuring you; ladies knows how to decode things than we men. They get the real message without you saying it too serious.

Secondly, complement is good. Ladies loves complement, they constantly seek for it but never give it to them too easily. If you should do; they will instantly, intuitively know that you are a faggöt and They just finish blocking your type.

If you are going to give them complement, say it in such a way that the complement is not what you are actually going for but something else but you just have no choice but to point out the complement. This is kind of hard to explain. Using the Op example of sending message to a beautiful lady you saw on Facebook, I can say something like this.

Me: Good afternoon

Her: Hi

Me: I don’t know how to say this but For the past few days i have been extremely bored. What is even more worst, the people i keep coming across seems to have a more boring life than I am. I am Sure the devil himself most be finding my condition pitiful right now. He probably must be shedding some tears for me.

( point I want you to notice from this; is how I am telling her straightforward, right from the very beginning about my bored life but in not too serious a way)

Her: Lol. Hmmm

Me: Anyways; I was scrolling through this app like I always do but this time; I saw this glowing, gorgeous, seductive creature. Beautiful beyond human comprehension, then I say to myself; there is no way this creature could be Boring.

(Notice how I complement her, as if the complement is not what I am actually trying to point out but something else. Or make her prove herself, if she truly is all that I described) This is how you complement a lady. Never be direct with it. And most importantly notice how I am not too serious with words but just cruising. Ladies are good at decoding message. She knows all I am trying to say is can we be friends.

Her: Lol

Me: or is it possible for something to be bright and dull at the same time?

Her: Lol…I don’t know ooo

Me: I am from Ibadan. Where are you from?

Her: Ekiti

Well, I could see instances where following your route would work, but I maintain it'll only work on certain types of girls still. Smart or not smart.

The smart girls I know will probably tell you to be yourself and be original if you opened with such a long and complicated line like that.

And I expect smart girls to know when compliments are cheesy and exaggerated.
Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Vicboy1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
jelel6:

Well, I could see instances where following your route would work, but I maintain it'll only work on certain types of girls still. Smart or not smart.

The smart girls I know will probably tell you to be yourself and be original if you opened with such a long and complicated line like that.

And I expect smart girls to know when compliments are cheesy and exaggerated.
Oga learn to follow reality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night / I'm In Love With Two Women:please Help! / How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.