Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy (3709 Views)

Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lordnkem000(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
omg,i feel your pain
Thanks babe, it's really not nice and I called it off yesterday sef after another round of issues.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by LarryCork: 12:10am On Oct 16, 2023
lacasera14:
All these attempts to derail the thread by infusing baseless comparisons won't dilute the fact that most nigerian girls are dumb, and if you and your cohorts aren't dumb you would have known better not to include mothers, you can bring in sisters because they are girls. Not mothers. We are talking the present, and girls.

So are u sayin for mum & yor lovely sister is no longer dumb becuz she no longer Nigerian?....please sir .is she lightskin sir?(no ooofencse) smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Prostitute (sex Hawker) And A Begger In The Street/road / My Girlfriend's About To Become My Stepmom / Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.