Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,739 members, 7,813,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy (3707 Views)

Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Atolu01: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nobada cares. They don't see the need to be anything else na. If otherwise, same you would be intimidated and start looking for a way to systematically reduce her. Confused two-faced destructive lots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by madscientist88(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
thats why i love English women,you wan gist? oh my goodness,date an English lady.you go know Oxford dictionary, literally any girl who schools in England is intellectually sound and communicates well.there for look for English girls who migrated to Nigeria they are interesting,they and Russians. its not a lie,most Nigerian ladies are not intellectually sound when it comes to conversations they lack stamina,they don't know how to create subjects from a matter to extend a session.i have ended lots of friendships with ladies because they have nothing to say unless i ask them to it.its sad,you have eyes brain and a mouth plus feelings attached yet all you care for is romance,the romance sef na the man go just dey talk.nigerian ladies please learn how to build interesting longer conversations thats how men tell if you are creative skillful or smart.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Fiscus105(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:
It's not a matter of love or like. Some really like me and would do anything for me but upstairs is empty. This is I have seen.

There are covos I will have with u, in which u would lost totally.

U like politics and she don't , must she have Convo on politics with u at all cost?

You Like soccer but lack interest, yet u still want her develop interest at all cost, just because u have anaconda in between ur 2 poles.

If she is discussing latest hairdo, bone straight hairs or other discussion that u guys termed gossiping with you, how will u cope?

U can't force me to have covo in area I don't have interest Biko.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Anny69:
Was your mother not once a girl? Abi you don't have girls in your family? I am sure it's one girl who did you dirty so you've decided to take out all your energy on Nigerian girls. Grow up.
I hate it when people bring parents into conversation. When my mother was a girl, there was no social media and If the girls in my family fall into this category then I owe them no apology. They fall under the category.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
Anny69:
All bullshit! Pure bullshit. Can you just fucking leave Nigeria girls alone? Stick to foreign ladies abeg.
Relax, we criticize so they can learn and grow up. No hard feelings.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by pansophist(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
From the perspective of a smart female, many (not most) Nigerian men are dumb too. In fact, I also consider lots of men super dumb. There is nothing honorable to your generalization, its low class.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by 1Sharon(f): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:

Yet when women criticise men it's hate and feminism.

When you see a post like this about men, remember this comment you made.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Evolutionism: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Their men are more Dumber.

Reason why their Ladies are dumb.

I realized this when my Mind got fully matured and widened my perception.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Qatar2022: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:
Most Nigerian girls are unintelligent, boring, dumb and mentally lazy.

They wait for a guy to initiate a Convo and when the guy runs out of substance, the show ends.

Even in relationships, they'll call you and expect you to do all the talking, so in essence, they just called you because they missed you but have nothing to say.

You can't constructively argue with them on global issues or reasonable topics because their brains are too shallow, filled with TikTok dancing ideas.

If you don't call them, they won't. Infact most relationships are held by the guys. The men literally do everything. They sit and enjoy and tomorrow complain of being cheated on, when you were nothing but a leech.

Chat with other African girls and you can tell the difference.

An average Nigerian girl's vocabulary is limited to these: fine, thank you, okay, lol, funny, really, hmm, it's fine, chai, till then, maybe,

Now this doesn't matter if they have interest in you or not. A girl may be held over heels over but can chat properly and expect you to do everything.

The dumbness stinks and this is what feminists should address. Else men will continue to see these dumbos are objects for pleasure.
Watch them spit trash here
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Qatar2022: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:
I said girls not mothers. Now run along and next time don't bring mother's into conversations like this because you were birthed by one. Unless you want us to drag mum's here. I have an Arsenal for that.
That's how their mentality run
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Qatar2022: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:
I said girls not mothers. Now run along and next time don't bring mother's into conversations like this because you were birthed by one. Unless you want us to drag mum's here. I have an Arsenal for that.
That's how their mentality operate
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Baronthecelebri: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nonsense Post
VinnyBaba:

Lolss,

Truth is our Naija Girls are NOT actually Boring! πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

As a Guy, just try find out Thier Interests! πŸ€”

Whether it's Jenifa Diaries, Kim Kardashian show, Korean Series, BBNaija, or African Magic Epic, etc.
And form ur conservations from there!πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

One Babe I am Wooing currently, she will be Forming Quiet Girl,
but If you codedly Bring up any Preek/Towtow Gist, she comes ALIVE!😊😊😎
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by LarryCork: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:

They wait for a guy to initiate a Convo and when the guy runs out of substance, the show ends.

Even in relationships, they'll call you and expect you to do all the talking, so in essence, they just called you because they missed you but have nothing to say.

You can't constructively argue with them on global issues or reasonable topics because their brains are too shallow, filled with TikTok dancing ideas.

If you don't call them, they won't. Infact most relationships are held by the guys. The men literally do everything. They sit and enjoy and tomorrow complain of being cheated on, when you were nothing but a leech.

An average Nigerian girl's vocabulary is limited to these: fine, thank you, okay, lol, funny, really, hmm, it's fine, chai, till then, maybe,

Now this doesn't matter if they have interest in you or not. A girl may be held over heels over but can chat properly and expect you to do everything.

The dumbness stinks and this is what feminists should address. Else men will continue to see these dumbos are objects for pleasure.

brother is mum or sister still Nigerian sir?(no oofense) smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Anny69: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:
I hate it when people bring parents into conversation. When my mother was a girl, there was no social media and If the girls in my family fall into this category then I owe them no apology. They fall under the category.
I hate it when threads like this are opened to bash Nigerian women or girls because y'all act like you don't have females in your family. It doesn't matter that there was no social media when she was young, the words you used are too heavy. You could've said something else and not insult women.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Anny69: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:
Criticize civilly abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:

Hmm.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Anny69: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Little21:
Bullshit!. No one said you should go for Nigerian ladies, leave Nigerian ladies alone, and stick to American or Chinese ladies. Don't you guys have better things to do? Than talk about ladies on this forum? You can do better than this.
Abi o. Seems they're taking out the country's frustrations on women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Zonefree:
One called me yesterday, after the normal greetings, she went mute. I was silent too, after like 15 seconds of silence, she said "talk na"...

Most Nigerian girls sΓΊck at keeping a conversation. They can't maintain a sane conversation for straight two minutes. I pity SIMPle men that engage them.
Maybe they aren't just interested in you.
Generally, I would advice guys to prioritize physical interaction above online conversations. At least, you get to read their body language.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss,

Truth is our Naija Girls are NOT actually Boring! πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

As a Guy, just try find out Thier Interests! πŸ€”

Whether it's Jenifa Diaries, Kim Kardashian show, Korean Series, BBNaija, or African Magic Epic, etc.
And form ur conservations from there!πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

One Babe I am Wooing currently, she will be Forming Quiet Girl,
but If you codedly Bring up any Preek/Towtow Gist, she comes ALIVE!😊😊😎
That's the thing, must the conversation be sexual for them to show interest. These days, I won't advise guys to sexualize conversations with females for your own safety.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:
lol she say talk na. It's the guy that will approach you, toast you, buy things for you, call you, keep the conversation going, protect you, beg you. What do women actually do? Then they'll say after I gave you my body? But you moaned and even said harder. And the guy gave you his grandfather's body not his.
Filter the kinds of ladies you roll with and get them to invest in the relationship.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Your points may be valid but not in the context in which you put them, which ought to be frowned at.

First, Most Nigerian Ladies were raised to be confined to the kitchen & keep their faces down when men talk. This is unlike the ladies we meet everyday in diaspora.
A Lady in America can strike up a conversation on space exploration with you. Many can operate, couple and upgrade their laptops independently while an average educated Nigerian lady is still battling with keyboard and where to find the letter "V" and "Q".

Secondly You can't raise crude and timid ladies and expect an Ngozi Okonjo Iweala in return. When you plant pepper expect pepper on harvest.
When you Japa you will understand the gap between the ladies in terms of conversation, content and mental acuity on global issues. It's pathetic but you can't blame our Ladies who just started getting educated.

We are still talking about getting the "GIRL CHILD" educated meanwhile, it was a Black American lady that singlehandedly invented GPS technology we enjoy today. Even in diaspora, most average Nigerian men can't strike up a conversation with an average Caucasian lady, except the Nigerian man is highly cerebral, vast and ladened with global facts.

Therefore, plant Mango and reap Mango.
Therefore, Apologize to our Ladies now. They just started getting educated about 4 decades ago.
Your first point is not valid at all. Stop living in the past.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Little21: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Anny69:
Abi o. Seems they're taking out the country's frustrations on women.
Like seriously! Talking about women, is what's relieving their frustration. So no need to take them seriously, just ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Anny69: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Little21:

Like seriously! Talking about women, is what's relieving their frustration. So no need to take them seriously, just ignore them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Yet when women criticise men it's hate and feminism.

When you see a post like this about men, remember this comment you made.
I don't have a problem with women critiquing men, bring them on or open your thread. Otherwise, rest.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2023
LarryCork:

brother is mum or sister still Nigerian sir?(no oofense) smiley
maybe when you learn how to type correctly you can get a reply. If you were a lady you would have been the dumbos we describing.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2023
Anny69:
I hate it when threads like this are opened to bash Nigerian women or girls because y'all act like you don't have females in your family. It doesn't matter that there was no social media when she was young, the words you used are too heavy. You could've said something else and not insult women.
Threads are open daily to bash men why are you taking it personal, why don't you defend the men when they are bashed? Don't you have a father or brother? Why y'all acting like you don't beam with a smug when men are bashed. Taking this personal reeks of something fishy. Why do you feel attacked? And why should we bring innocent mothers into a Convo as these? Desist from bringing mother's, when you bash men we don't talk about fathers. But if you are willing to get dirty in the sands of bashing mothers I'm game. I won't warn you again.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2023
Lol when parents trained us to always run away from boys how do we develop conversational topics or ideas outside the mental image they have built in us about boys? grin grin

Not that the boys are innocent, most times our parents end up right it's why the average guy can't be in a platonic friendship with a lady without wondering or fantasizing about her lalaland.

Nigerian men and women grew up in parallel lines with different values, needs and norms. The only time they have things in common is when they have to procreate grin grin grin grin . Things are changing though, thank God for civilization and education.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2023
Oluwadarasimi19:

That's the thing, must the conversation be sexual for them to show interest. These days, I won't advise guys to sexualize conversations with females for your own safety.
It's not like you all discuss rocket science or quantum physics or dark matter among yourselves so what's the fuss all about?

Most Nigerian men are dumb too when it comes to conversing with a lady or even with fellow guys aside money, football and women you have nothing else. Y'all don't pay attention to what interest one another so why are you guys acting like it's women's fault here?

What can you discuss with a lady as a guy? Last last nah relationship talk most of you always direct conversations too. Nigerian men are dumb too if you ask me!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by pocohantas(f): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2023
Anny69:

He said there was no social media. No be for same generation Okonjo and Ibukun Awosika commot? Toor!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by kkins25(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2023
pansophist:
From the perspective of a smart female, many (not most) Nigerian men are dumb too. In fact, I also consider lots of men super dumb. There is nothing honorable to your generalization, its low class.
Better have a dumb female than one dumb male. Those mlafakers are like gorillas with human skin. Take Naija police force for example.. Gorillas in uniform. 🀣
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Anny69: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2023
pocohantas:

He said there was no social media. No be for same generation Okonjo and Ibukun Awosika commot? Toor!! grin grin
Abi o.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Anny69: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
lacasera14:
Threads are open daily to bash men why are you taking it personal, why don't you defend the men when they are bashed? Don't you have a father or brother? Why y'all acting like you don't beam with a smug when men are bashed. Taking this personal reeks of something fishy. Why do you feel attacked? And why should we bring innocent mothers into a Convo as these? Desist from bringing mother's, when you bash men we don't talk about fathers. But if you are willing to get dirty in the sands of bashing mothers I'm game. I won't warn you again.
Yenyenyen story. Show me at least 3 threads created today to bash Nigerian men. Women started it when you guys started and it is not even daily like you men.

Check my personal text on my profile and you'll know why I'm taking it personally.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity / Romance Section Party / What Will I Give To A Drunk Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.