Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy (3706 Views)

Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Eunoiaa(f): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
pansophist:
From the perspective of a smart female, many (not most) Nigerian men are dumb too. In fact, I also consider lots of men super dumb. There is nothing honorable to your generalization, its low class.

Interesting. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by reddingtonblack: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss,

Truth is our Naija Girls are NOT actually Boring! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

As a Guy, just try find out Thier Interests!
๐Ÿค”

Whether it's Jenifa Diaries, Kim Kardashian show, Korean Series, BBNaija, or African Magic Epic, etc.
And form ur conservations from there!๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

One Babe I am Wooing currently, will be Forming Quiet Girl,
but If you codedly Bring up any Preek/Towtow Gist, she comes ALIVE!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž

your head dey there, works both ways

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Evolutionism: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

We are still talking about getting the "GIRL CHILD" educated meanwhile, it was a Black American lady that singlehandedly invented GPS technology we enjoy today.

She Contributed to the Invention.

Make una stop dey post Nonsense information.

Invented ko, Inventing nii.

Black people are generally good in invention of breeding like Pigs and all manners of Nonsense.

Omoh it's good to be Educated and Well Informed. Naso these mumus dey always tell the ignoramuses all manners of Nonsense and Bullshit and they will digest it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by reddingtonblack: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
Persephone1:
It's not like you all discuss rocket science or quantum physics or dark matter among yourselves so what's the fuss all about?

Most Nigerian men are dumb too when it comes to conversing with a lady or even with fellow guys aside money, football and women you have nothing else. Y'all don't pay attention to what interest one another so why are you guys acting like it's women's fault here?

What can you discuss with a lady as a guy? Last last nah relationship talk most of you always direct conversations too. Nigerian men are dumb too if you ask me!

kini wii undecided when men hang out we discuss everything ranging from sports to politics to trends, investment and women ofcus

BUT when women hang out asides plotting coup and extortion for men what other meaningful things do they discuss

For a hangout or date its best gurls switch to guyz genre of topic cos there is wide range of topics to talk about, on the female bouquet what topics do they really have, sometimes if i want to sleep by force i read pocohantas diary undecided undecided

just lead guyz on their genre of topics and you will see how short interesting moments are.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Little21: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
lacasera14:
Threads are open daily to bash men why are you taking it personal, why don't you defend the men when they are bashed? Don't you have a father or brother? Why y'all acting like you don't beam with a smug when men are bashed. Taking this personal reeks of something fishy. Why do you feel attacked? And why should we bring innocent mothers into a Convo as these? Desist from bringing mother's, when you bash men we don't talk about fathers. But if you are willing to get dirty
in the sands of bashing mothers I'm game. I won't warn you again.
Show me how many thread were opened to bash men. You guys kinda take pleasure in bashing ladies. Always coming here everyday to talk about ladies. If there is something you wish to say to your partner, tell them personally. Coming here and bashing women, isn't the right call.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by LarryCork: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
lacasera14:
maybe when you learn how to type correctly you can get a reply. If you were a lady you would have been the dumbos we describing.

So u sayin for mum & sister is no longer Nigerian ...corrrect?.did they marry another tribe? Brother please we don't understand wot u sayin. U hate Nigeria becozz yor mum is no longer Nigeria? Please explain sir?(no oofense) embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by LarryCork: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Persephone1:
It's not like you all discuss rocket science or quantum physics or dark matter among yourselves so what's the fuss all about?

Most Nigerian men are dumb too when it comes to conversing with a lady or even with fellow guys aside money, football and women you have nothing else. Y'all don't pay attention to what interest one another so why are you guys acting like it's women's fault here?

What can you discuss with a lady as a guy? Last last nah relationship talk most of you always direct conversations too. Nigerian men are dumb too if you ask me!

Helo my uncle is A millionaire..are u intaresssted in doing housegirl work payin a cool N25,000 naira a months with cap & house maid uniform provided?this is a shance for u to make moiney. U want? smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Little21:

Show me how many thread were opened to bash men. You guys kinda take pleasure in bashing ladies. Always coming here everyday to talk about ladies. If there is something you wish to say to your partner, tell them personally. Coming here and bashing women, isn't the right call.
Good one!

Most of the complains from these guys their partners are not aware offline. They will come here to gossip and talk trash about their women while they play lovey dovey offline. Pathetic lots.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
LarryCork:

Helo my uncle is A millionaire..are u intaresssted in doing housegirl work payin a cool N25,000 naira a months with cap & house maid uniform provided?this is a shance for u to make moiney. U want? smiley
This dude again grin grin grin I don't want housegirl I want to be your uncle's sugar baby grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
pocohantas:

He said there was no social media. No be for same generation Okonjo and Ibukun Awosika commot? Toor!! grin grin
All these attempts to derail the thread by infusing baseless comparisons won't dilute the fact that most nigerian girls are dumb, and if you and your cohorts aren't dumb you would have known better not to include mothers, you can bring in sisters because they are girls. Not mothers. We are talking the present, and girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by LarryCork: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Quality20:
Why won't they be dumb when they have been conditioned to believe that all u guys truly want is to have sex with them, nothing more nothing less

So yor sister is not dumb
Lacasera14 say his mum & sister is not really Nigerian meaning they smart

..is yor sister Nigerian sir?.t?(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
Persephone1:
Good one!

Most of the complains from these guys their partners are not aware offline. They will come here to gossip and talk trash about their women while they play lovey dovey offline. Pathetic lots.
Oh no, how can a dumb lady make it to become my friend before you talk about partner. I'm sapiosexual.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
LarryCork:

So yor sister is not dumb
Lacasera14 say his mum & sister is not really Nigerian meaning they smart

..is yor sister Nigerian sir?.t?(no oofencse) smiley
Can someone put this guy on a leash pls grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by LarryCork: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
lacasera14:
Most Nigerian girls are unintelligent, boring, dumb and mentally lazy.

They wait for a guy to initiate a Convo and when the guy runs out of substance, the show ends.

Even in relationships, they'll call you and expect you to do all the talking, so in essence, they just called you because they missed you but have nothing to say.

You can't constructively argue with them on global issues or reasonable topics because their brains are too shallow, filled with TikTok dancing ideas.

If you don't call them, they won't. Infact most relationships are held by the guys. The men literally do everything. They sit and enjoy and tomorrow complain of being cheated on, when you were nothing but a leech.

Chat with other African girls and you can tell the difference.

An average Nigerian girl's vocabulary is limited to these: fine, thank you, okay, lol, funny, really, hmm, it's fine, chai, till then, maybe,

Now this doesn't matter if they have interest in you or not. A girl may be held over heels over but can chat properly and expect you to do everything.

The dumbness stinks and this is what feminists should address. Else men will continue to see these dumbos are objects for pleasure.

^^^^story
anyways brother..my uncle is A millionaire sir.are u intaresssted in doing housegirl work & u be paid a cool N25.000 naira cash (25k) a months.brother this is a shance to.make moiney. U want?(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Little21: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Persephone1:
Good one!

Most of the complains from these guys their partners are not aware offline.
They will come here to gossip and talk trash about their women while they play lovey dovey offline. Pathetic lots.
Exactly! Like they are unaware of it, And instead of pointing at it to their partner, they take pleasure too come here and bash ladies. Like who does that?! Nairaland men.
Always coming here and complain about ladies, no respect for their partner, no secrecy. Like it's between the both of you, outsiders don't need to know about it. But no, they think everyone must have say say in their relationship. It's pathetic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by reddingtonblack: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
Persephone1:
Good one!

How about those online sharing the awareness at "the mid night meetings" undecided

women sensitizing women initiative other than planning coup
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by pocohantas(f): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
lacasera14:
All these attempts to derail the thread by infusing baseless comparisons won't dilute the fact that most nigerian girls are dumb, and if you and your cohorts aren't dumb you would have known better not to include mothers, you can bring in sisters because they are girls. Not mothers. We are talking the present, and girls.

Kk
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
pansophist:
From the perspective of a smart female, many (not most) Nigerian men are dumb too. In fact, I also consider lots of men super dumb. There is nothing honorable to your generalization, its low class.

I love how this comment from a fellow male was conveniently IGNORED. Then they go barking at female comments. Intelligent my foot. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by pocohantas(f): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
We have Technology, Business, Career, Webmasters, Computer, Programming...etc.

I hope to see the intelligent male posters on this thread there in the coming weeks. I want to believe you were never aware. So I have brought it to your notice.

Go there and discuss latest inventions. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by pocohantas(f): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Persephone1:
Good one!

Remember their mothers are not Nigerian girls. They had no social media in their generation that produced Okonjo Iweala. Their sisters are also pilots. Some of them are dating the few intelligent girls we have in Nigeria. So these topics are directed at unintelligent Nigerian girls Nairaland chapter. From men whose most visited section is Romance.

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by 1Sharon(f): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
lacasera14:
I don't have a problem with women critiquing men, bring them on or open your thread. Otherwise, rest.

Sure you don't.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
lacasera14:
Oh no, how can a dumb lady make it to become my friend before you talk about partner. I'm sapiosexual.
No you are not sapiosexual, you are just a bored narcissist who thinks the world revolves around him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
pocohantas:

Remember their mothers are not Nigerian girls. They had no social media in their generation that produced Okonjo Iweala. Their sisters are also pilots. Some of them are dating the few intelligent girls we have in Nigeria. So these topics are directed at unintelligent Nigerian girls Nairaland chapter. From men whose most visited section is Romance.

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Lol all Nigerian women are dumb and evil except their sisters and mothers grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2023
Little21:

Exactly! Like they are unaware of it, And instead of pointing at it to their partner, they take pleasure too come here and bash ladies. Like who does that?! Nairaland men.
Always coming here and complain about ladies, no respect for their partner, no secrecy. Like it's between the both of you, outsiders don't need to know about it. But no, they think everyone must have say say in their relationship. It's pathetic.
If I find out a guy i have interest in / dating is on Nl and frequent on romance section, I will break up with him and wipe him off my memory. grin grin

These guys are so immature grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
Persephone1:
No you are not sapiosexual, you are just a bored narcissist who thinks the world revolves around him.
If I had known you opened a thread about not marrying a Nigerian man I wouldn't have engaged you one bit. As if your father is not a Nigerian and your brother is Chinese.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Spiff20(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
Persephone1:
If I find out a guy i have interest in / dating is on Nl and frequent on romance section, I will break up with him and wipe him off my memory. grin grin

At least they know about nairaland. Most Nigerian girls they don't even know what nairaland is let alone be a member and comment. Women are probably more than men in Nigeria but the men dominate social media and the tech space. Now look for what to blame it on like your colleagues, and forget we are in 2023. You people should just rest. Your problems are too numerous.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Fiscus105(m): 5:38am On Oct 14, 2023
lordnkem000:
Bro u re on point.
It's happening right now in my relationship o. If I keep quiet, everywhere will be silent o, topics re raised by me, conversations starts by from me. She's a lovely girl, just dumb as u say

If such thing happens, 3 things are involved.

The girl is extremely reserved individual, if so, u can't blame her for that.

If you notice she talks like parrot with others, which means she doesn't really love u but only wants sex or the topics you usually bring are not area of her interest.

If she is not a reserved girl and cannot discuss any topic, even women's gossiping and still loves u, it means she is a dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Little21: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2023
Persephone1:

Cuz if you don't, just know all the things between both of you, are on Nl cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Persephone1:

Ok
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lordnkem000(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

If such thing happens, 3 things are involved.

The girl is extremely reserved individual, if so, u can't blame her for that.

If you notice she talks like parrot with others, which means she doesn't really love u but only wants sex or the topics you usually bring are not area of her interest.

If she is not a reserved girl and cannot discuss any topic, even women's gossiping and still loves u, it means she is a dullard.

I think number one is totally correct.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Marynwachukwu21(f): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
lordnkem000:
Bro u re on point.
It's happening right now in my relationship o. If I keep quiet, everywhere will be silent o, topics re raised by me, conversations starts by from me. She's a lovely girl, just dumb as u say
omg,i feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by creativehubb: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
I wish they can remove Nigerian girls take them to Ghana and bring Ghana girls here. They are like zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Scam: My Experience / As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem / Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.