Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice (1640 Views)

All I Wanted Was A Man To Marry Me But An Affair Is Holding Me Back-pls Advise / All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by DamagedGirl: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Hello op,
I saw your post last night. Kindly send me a mail whisperednoises@yahoo.com

Kindly do this ASAP.

There are many girls in Education recently speaking up with evidences . are you in kwara state sir or has anyone there? You will get more than enough evidence amd win this
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Auscajwazobia: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
Text me on Twitter, I'm going to protect you. I have a donor who wants to offer you something. Call me on the phone
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Auscajwazobia: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Hello, kindly send me your number now, don't hide because I have made the post trend and many are requesting to see you authenticate the post. If you are not lying against him send me a message now or I will track you now.

I promise your image will not show.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by oyetpel(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
Auscajwazobia:
Hello, kindly send me your number now, don't hide because I have made the post trend and many are requesting to see you authenticate the post. If you are not lying against him send me a message now or I will track you now.

Where is the link to your Twitter post? And why do you keep disturbing her to give you her contacts?
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Foodqueen(f): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
How did I miss that cry cry
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Reminderz: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
oyetpel:

Where is the link to your Twitter post? And why do you keep disturbing her to give you her contacts?
good question...
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Reminderz: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Auscajwazobia:

where's the link, and we would like to see the many people that are requesting... undecided
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Gee64: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Be careful oh.
Auscajwazobia:

Text me on Twitter, I'm going to protect you. I have a donor who wants to offer you something. Call me on the phone
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by oyetpel(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Auscajwazobia: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
Go to quicklinkentertainment on twitter and send me message I will reply.

Moreover, I have nothing do with her.

Reminderz:

where's the link, and we would like to see the many people that are requesting... undecided
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Auscajwazobia: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
Go to my page on twitter quicklinkentertainment and chat with me I will reply to you.

Reminderz:

where's the link, we would like to see the many people who are requesting...undecided
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Reminderz: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Auscajwazobia:
Go to my page on twitter quicklinkentertainment and chat with me I will reply to you.

I'm not sending you any fvcking message... where's the link? you said you've made the post trend already, so where's the link? undecided

you even said you have a donor who wants to offer her something? who's the donor? what's his account? bullshit
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
Reminderz:

I'm not sending you any fvcking message... where's the link? you said you've made the post trend already, so where's the link? undecided

you even said you have a donor who wants to offer her something? who's the donor? what's his account? bullshit

That's why i'll advice the girl 2b careful. No matter what let her not trust any monika here. Powerful pple have the means to destroy evidences that can lead to their downfall.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by WhisperedNoise: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
DamagedGirl:

There are many girls in Education recently speaking up with evidences . are you in kwara state sir or has anyone there? You will get more than enough evidence amd win this

I'm currently in Ilorin. I'll leave soon. Can you send me a mail or you're handling it fine by yourself?
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by WhisperedNoise: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Auscajwazobia:

Why are you trying to threathen her? Pls be guided.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Tohsynetita1: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
DamagedGirl:
Goodmorning everyone

Thank you all for taking your time to give me several advices yestderday. My head was filled and wanted to cool down and see which one to go by today.

I woke up feeling glad that everyone supported me and was ready to go by the advices, only for nairaland to delete the thread. I am really down on my feet , this is what im talking about. All my efforts are being shut down . Whoever did this, what if I am your little sister? You cut me out of people that were ready to help me .. why?
Have been looking for the thread since yesterday, have screenshot the post on my phone and I posted it on WhatsApp status on that day.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Auscajwazobia: 1:18am On Oct 14, 2023
https://twitter.com/Wazobiaxpressgh/status/1712226635745808802?t=rTLxKowIdKsf1E--ZrVeEg&s=19

Here is the link and it's over 400k view. Next time mind how you react to peoples post.

Reminderz:

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Auscajwazobia: 1:20am On Oct 14, 2023
I'm not threatening her, she made me look as if I wanted to damage the guy's reputation. If she is sure of it then she should be bold. Here is the link and it's over 400k views.

WhisperedNoise:

Why are you trying to threaten her? Pls be guided.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Auscajwazobia: 1:22am On Oct 14, 2023
https://twitter.com/Wazobiaxpressgh/status/1712226635745808802?t=rTLxKowIdKsf1E--ZrVeEg&s=19

oyetpel:

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Auscajwazobia: 1:24am On Oct 14, 2023
Send me a message on this link. I have posted it has gone viral in your school. Your sug is requesting to see you both on the senate council.

DamagedGirl:

There are many girls in Education recently speaking up with evidence are you in Kwara state sir or has anyone there? You will get more than enough evidence and win this
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Reminderz: 1:32am On Oct 14, 2023
Auscajwazobia:

Here is the link and it's over 400k view. Next time mind how you react to peoples post.

it was only a valid question which people have the right to ask and it was a good thing you did by providing the link so to give people more access into the case and to prove how genuine it is... I've viewed the thread, and I saw other people testifying as well... well done đź‘Ť

the job now remains on the girl side to come out and speak boldly and say nothing but the TRUTH since the people are now on her side...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by dontrulee: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omo, why Platoo go fall my hand like this?
I no believe say you go fit do this kind thing. No le le, hand go touch you soon
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
dontrulee:
Omo, why Platoo go fall my hand like this?
I no believe say you go fit do this kind thing. No le le, hand go touch you soon

Platoo fall your hand keh, see this one.

You and Platoo Abi wetin una dey call am, una mind no go touch ground.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by dontrulee: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:

Platoo fall your hand keh, see this one.

You and Platoo Abi wetin una dey call am, una mind no go touch ground.

Nah, I'm not associated with him in anyway.
Never met him in person but I know him from afar due to my study in unilorin.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by extremelygolden: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
DamagedGirl:

Im here Sir and im fine. Thanks all. I love you all. There are lof of messages and calls and I had to travel back to my grandmothers today to stay safe till it feels safe because I am scared of him. So I could not do much communication. Ill respond everyone soon. Thanks a lot for everything everyone

Just be strong and don't feel intimidated. Help will surely come. Even this time shall pass.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice by Olanre05(f): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
@ the damagedgirl… what is the update?
I bet you are keeping up well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Have A Big Problem / What Is Love? / Fallen For Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.