Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Is This A Sign She Will Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Sign She Will Cheat (2576 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Fajeed: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hi nairalanders there is this girl I’m dating she is endowed and curvy I love her so much but I don’t know why I always feel insecure I always feel like she is gonna cheat or she is gonna see a more better guy than me. I know anytime she goes out guy’s must call her she always tells me she don’t answer
So today I decided to test her loyalty I used a different number to text her and I sent a fake pics telling her that I want to take her out she agreed
Now I’m curious cause I will be the one to show up there why did she agreed for a guy to take her out when she has someone she is dating why didn’t she say no
Should I break up with her
I’m also thinking what if she just agreed to go and she has no intention of accepting the guy I pretend to be if he ask her out
What should I do I’m really worried about this cause she is someone I really love
I need your opinions
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Reminderz: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fajeed, I will advice you like a brother..

1. nor dey put girl matter for mind like that...
2. a girl wey you never marry fit frolick with many guys, even the one wey marry sef gan, dem dey fvck them..
3. just focus on yourself
4. Always trust your instincts.
5. the thing is, many girl's loyalty come at a price. The highest bidder gets the cookie.
6. she's not only dating you. there are substitutes especially if she's pretty.
7. if she's doing things that's making you suspect her loyalty in the relationship, she's cheating.
8. a woman should be the one that loves you more than you love her. Na she suppose prioritize the relationship pass you...
9. she has to invest in the relationship to value it. Ask yourself, what has she done?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by harqinhola(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
That girl is in an open relationship with you . Na you Dey love yourself .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Puremind1225: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Do you want to die before your time? How can you monopolize a village bike and be riding it alone? Everybody rides her, accept that and have peace of mind,

Ok, you shouldn't love her more than you supposed to love her, treat her same way she treats you, don't take her seriously,
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Fajeed: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
harqinhola:
That girl is in an open relationship with you . Na you Dey love yourself .
hmmm
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Fajeed: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Reminderz:
ok
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Fajeed: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Puremind1225:
Do you want to die before your time? How can you monopolize a village bike and be riding it alone? Everybody rides her, accept that and have peace of mind
ok
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Fajeed: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Reminderz:

2. a girl wey you never marry fit frolick with many guys, even the one wey marry sef gan, dem dey fvck them..
5. the thing is, many girl's loyalty come at a price. The highest bidder gets the cookie.
7. if she's doing things that's making you suspect her loyalty in the relationship, she's cheating.
8. a woman should be the one that loves you more than you love her. Na she suppose prioritize the relationship pass you...
9. she has to invest in the relationship to value it. Ask yourself, what has she done?
Nothing bro and the things she asked where I got her number from I told her from a friend of hers I’m thinking maybe she thinks she knows the person so I might talk to a friend of mine he will be the one to take her out but I will hide so she won’t see me how about that what do you guys think
And I use to check her phone when she is with me I don’t use to see anything
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Reminderz: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fajeed:

Nothing bro and the things she asked where I got her number from I told her from a friend of hers I’m thinking maybe she thinks she knows the person so I might talk to a friend of mine he will be the one to take her out but I will hide so she won’t see me how about that what do you guys think
Did you send the guys picture to her? If yes, you can play along, but the thing is, whatever you find out shouldn't be of surprise to you.. na you dey high your expectations...

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Fajeed: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Reminderz:

Did you send the guys picture to her? If yes, you can play along, but the thing is, whatever you find out shouldn't be of surprise to you.. na you dey high your expectations...
yes I did one time view I don’t even know what to do maybe I should show up and surprise her she will be shocked I can call her and ask where she is I know she will lie then I will just show up I’m really heartbroken 💔
She has also test my loyalty sef she told her friend to text me but I knew it was her friend I showed her the number when she was at my place and she was laughing
It’s part of the reasons I also want to test her loyalty and I’m shocked
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Evilstorm: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Reminderz:

I know Op 's type, they'll come asking for advice but they will do whatever the intended doing. People that mean well for ur life advise u to focuss on urself but you are determine in being an unproductive investigator. On a second thought, is she ur wife. Is there any gaurantee that u will marry her?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Reminderz: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fajeed:
yes I did one time view I don’t even know what to do maybe I should show up and surprise her she will be shocked I can call her and ask where she is I know she will lie then I will just show up I’m really heartbroken 💔
this is the reality of men who are naive in the game and let emotions direct their affairs... You're heartbroken because you love her, sadly, she might not feel the same about you.. you might even be the one investing in the relationship all these while which I don't blame you, but as a man, you should know to guide your heart ruthlessly and only give your commitment to the one who has proved herself to you...

If it's view once, she might screenshot it, but if you can show up in the location without her seeing you, do that, if she shows up, do not let her know you're there... Just act normal and you can come up with an excuse.. ask about how her day went as a normal boyfriend and you'll get your answer.. but the answer is already glaring enough to you.. just don't make a woman your mission, your purpose comes first..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Fajeed: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Reminderz:

this is the reality of men who are naive in the game and let emotions direct their affairs... You're heartbroken because you love her, sadly, she might not feel the same about you.. you might even be the one investing in the relationship all these while which I don't blame you, but as a man, you should know to guide your heart ruthlessly and only give your commitment to the one who has proved herself to you...

If it's view once, she might screenshot it, but if you can show up in the location without her seeing you, do that, if she shows up, do not let her know you're there... Just act normal and you can come up with an excuse.. ask about how her day went as a normal boyfriend and you'll get your answer.. but the answer is already glaring enough to you.. just don't make a woman your mission, your purpose comes first..
Ok
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by PinkNature: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fajeed:
Hi nairalanders there is this girl I’m dating she is endowed and curvy I love her so much but I don’t know why I always feel insecure I always feel like she is gonna cheat or she is gonna see a more better guy than me. I know anytime she goes out guy’s must call her she always tells me she don’t answer
So today I decided to test her loyalty I used a different number to text her and I sent a fake pics telling her that I want to take her out she agreed
Now I’m curious cause I will be the one to show up there why did she agreed for a guy to take her out when she has someone she is dating why didn’t she say no
I’m also thinking what if she just agreed to go and she has no intention of accepting the guy I pretend to be if he ask her out
What should I do I’m really worried about this cause she is someone I really love
I need your opinions

It's obvious that you just got into the dating scene.

Ask yourself, if another girl offers to take you out on a date, bills on herself, will you decline?

You shouldn't subject your heart through a lot of stress because of a girl you don't intend marrying.

Life is hard already, don't allow relationship issues to make it worse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by advanceDNA: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fajeed:
She has also test my loyalty sef she told her friend to text me but I knew it was her friend I showed her the number when she was at my place and she was laughing

Send am message say u dey interested hookup .say you want camp am over night ..50k .....hear wetin she go talk.

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by DND069: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fajeed:
I need your opinions

Bro, everything is temporary. Enjoy the relationship while it lasts.

I think you are the emotional type, and the moment she finds out she will hurt you subconsciously. That is women for you.
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Theama(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
1) There are areas people can or can't be trusted in. Even in animals, you can trust a goat near meat but not near yam. That's how I view trust.

2) The average human being doesn't have the fear of God, so na to leave the screening to him; He sees the heart. Na Him fit direct/connect you with an person wey no go raise your B.P.

3) Some people are actually loyal, but na the partner dey insecure. You may or may not be insecure, but what I see here isn't due to it. To me, as long as she said yes to the "different number" , her loyalty is of low probability.

My personal opinion tho'

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by dkidd: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Reminderz:

Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Thatedoboy98: 1:55am On Oct 13, 2023
Una de advise werey.. baba don love up… before I forget them no de put mouth for relationship matter….God go help you
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by ednut1(m): 3:26am On Oct 13, 2023
cheesy Mr man read in between the lines
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Gaddafih001(m): 5:28am On Oct 13, 2023
Fajeed:

Just dey play
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Kipaji: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2023
It is better to not date a girl if you have those insecurities. Let her be.

Also, if she is OK with going out with other men while being in a relationship with you, then she does not take it seriously.

Thirdly, it is possible that your love for her is mostly lust. Take some time to thinl about that.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by Calabar1stSon: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2023
Fajeed:

This level of insecurity is too much! You doing too much Bro.

Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by PureFace1(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2023
Deal with your insecurities first

Your insecurities is going to ruin the relationship even if the girl is loyal, as you think you shall become.

Obsessing over whether she loves you as much as you loves her is the kiss of death with girls, you must be ready for her to leave at any time she want and even be willing to dump her yourself.

Girls like men with confidence and this your obsession and worries about whether she will leave you will always make you act like a guy without confidence and it will always make you act in a way that the girl will like to leave you.

That girl is just managing you for now, she want to leave you ? or want to stay with you ? who cares ? lol only weak men like you, there are plenty of fishes in the sea and if you are good you will always be able to get women, even if any woman is with me and she is not behaving very well to my satisfaction i will dump her.
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2023
Fajeed:
I need your opinions

Go listen to Olamide Wonma.
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2023
Reminderz:

@bolded.
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2023
Fajeed:

She will definitely delete those sensitive ones before coming to your place.
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

Send am message say u dey interested hookup .say you want camp am over night ..50k .....hear wetin she go talk.

Oboy for this hard economy grin grin grin
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2023
DND069:

Bro, everything is temporary. Enjoy the relationship while it lasts.

I think you are the emotional type, and the moment she finds out she will hurt you subconsciously. That is women for you.

Women love the emotional type. Dem go manipulate the guy tire lol.
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by advanceDNA: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oboy for this hard economy grin grin grin

She go fall abi?? Then she can't be trusted

I mean...a lady can be a prostituté if she likes... It's nobody's business .. but be a prostituté with pride... Share the pvssy...let the boys pay and go ..
no be say u go come dey deceive one woman son, dey collect him hard earned money, dey form baby girl, yet you be street achana, dey spread legs for the whole Nigeria....
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

She go fall abi?? Then she can't be trusted

I mean...a lady can be a prostituté if she likes... It's nobody's business .. but be a prostituté with pride... Share the pvssy...let the boys pay and go ..
no be say u go come dey deceive one woman son, dey collect him hard earned money, dey form baby girl, yet you be street achana, dey spread legs for the whole Nigeria....

Na boys wey no wan learn. Many girls na olosho lol
Re: Is This A Sign She Will Cheat by malcom1X: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2023
Fajeed:

Show up in the location. Take pictures of her then go home. Don't let her see you.
Then when you meet at home ask her where she was, show her the picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Truths About Sex / Dis Men Sef - - Marriages and Mentality / My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.