Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Oranmiiyan Was The Son Of A Benin Prince Who Was Exiled - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oranmiiyan Was The Son Of A Benin Prince Who Was Exiled (2448 Views)

The Benin Prince Who Founded Ile-ife / Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It / Ovonramwen Nogbaisi: The Oba Of Benin Conquered And Exiled To Calabar By British (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Oranmiiyan Was The Son Of A Benin Prince Who Was Exiled by 1Sharon(f): 1:50am On Nov 23, 2023
The edo and their lies.

1 Like

Re: Oranmiiyan Was The Son Of A Benin Prince Who Was Exiled by Olu317(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
creativehubb:

According to your obas yorubas are the first man on earth, igbos are yorubas grin

You people are known liars, even your obas...Ile'Ife is a weak town created by a Benin Prince, Aworis are ancestrally Benin...the delusions of grandeur of your tribe is just fables. Oba of Benin stated categorically, Benin empire, kingship have nothing to do with Yoruba, rather our prince created Ile'Ife.

Erelu Dosunmu will tell you she is ancestrally Benin, Oba of Lagos will tell you same, because they know the truth, we took obaship into southwest...Oba'to kpe'e. I'se has been the praise slogan of our kings since time immemorial, is that a Yoruba word?

If you are not great don't try to share in our glory, you people always like attachment.

Even today the greatness of the Benin empire exists, you can see it...compare your Ooni to our Oba, it will tell you a lot, your obas that lie anyhow, only you yorubas listen to them...show me any sign of Yoruba greatness in history, I mean real greatness...you people were singing praises to Oba of Benin, worshipping him, as your creator.

your oduduwa is our Benin Prince. Humans don't fall from the sky.

Educated slowpoke.
Ignorance is a big disease. Had you known that even there are fulani Yorubas, Hausa Yorubas, Arab Yorubas, Tuareg Yorubas , Tapa Yorubas, Borgu Yorubas, Akan Yorubas, Egun Yorubas, Suriname Yorubas, European Yorubas, Americas Yorubas etc, you wouldn't cry over a spill milk.

Let me look at your pathetic bias mind and walk on because you are not real to yourself for not even seeing beyond the reality at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathouse? Explain What This Means / Ladi Kwali, Nigeria's Famous Potter / Do Igbos Have A Superiority Complex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.