Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife (3916 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by advanceDNA: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Who is y'all?

U know naaaa grin

Modern women.....

2 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

U know naaaa grin

Modern women.....

Na your fault. You choose to chase the light skinned baddies with flashy front and behind.

You ignore good honest women that are the best for you. Just because she isn't good looking.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by advanceDNA: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Na your fault. You choose to chase the light skinned baddies with flashy front and behind.

You ignore good honest women that are the best for you. Just because she isn't good looking.

Are u saying only attractive women can commit paternity fraud?? That's not true....

That Nedu's wife is not even fine..so u don't have point.....

7 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Justbehave(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Trash as usual. Is nedus wife good looking?

4 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by TheGreatIYANU: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
I feel like this interview was cut and the video begins at a questionable point because I'm hearing she was already in a relationship and Nedu snatched her from the ex... unknowing to both, she was already pregnant.

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
Justbehave:
Trash as usual. Is nedus wife good looking?

There's nothing wrong with her, she's just fat.

She was slim when Nedu married her.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by TheSuperX(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
siofra:

Miss me with your ignorance undecided
Did you watch where the woman was interviewed
She did not cheat on Nedu. She never cheated on him.
Instead she was cheating on her ex with Nedu, then she got pregnant and Nedu married her. He never questioned the paternity of the child. And Nedu knew she was cheating on her ex with him.
She did not lie to him that the child was his.
Fact check before coming here to say rubbish.
Just keep shut there and stop supporting nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

Are u saying only attractive women can commit paternity fraud?? That's not true....

That's Nedu's wife is not even fine..so u don't have point.....

No. But there are honest good women that Nedu ignored for this fair woman simply because they didn't look good enough.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Justbehave(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

There's nothing wrong with her, she's just fat.

She was slim when Nedu married her.
Lol. You are just funny.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Karlifate: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Fallacy.

There are so many flat-chested and flat-assed ladies out there with bad character.

Good character is NOT dependent on countenance alone.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by izonborn098(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
Oga from the narrative the man is the fool..
TheSuperX:
Just keep shut there and stop supporting nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Justbehave(m): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
TheGreatIYANU:
I feel like this interview was cut and the video begins at a questionable point because I'm hearing she was already in a relationship and Nedu snatched her from the ex... unknowing to both, she was already pregnant.
Lies. She was fucking her sisters husband not dating him. How is it the fault of nedu? She that was sleeping with her sisters husband and got pregnant for him deceitfully accepted nedus hand in marriage without him knowing she's already pregnant.Abeg. make Una talk another thing and stop blaming Nedu. Only a woman knows who got her pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Karlifate:

Fallacy.

There are so many flat-chested and flat-assed ladies out there with bad character.

Good character is NOT dependent on countenance alone.

Alot of them are more humble than women that have big hips and front and think they have made it in life because of that.

You men pedestalise those kind of women and they misbehave. Those are the kind of women I'm sure you're following on Instagram.

You guys opt for the woman that looks good by your side instead of opting for the woman that is good for you.

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Justbehave(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
izonborn098:
Oga from the narrative the man is the fool..
Abeg stop. Pray for such not to happen to you.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by izonborn098(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
Justbehave:
Abeg stop. Pray for such not to happen to you.
there is nothing to pray here, how can a sane man forcefuly collect a woman from another man and expect loyalty from her.. He is just a dump simp..
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Karlifate: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Alot of them are more humble than women that have big hips and front and think they have made it in life because of that.
Hence their "humility" is deceptive and based on low self-esteem.

You men pedestalise those kind of women and they misbehave.
Another fallacy.
If you truly have a good head on your neck, you wouldn't be generalizing when conversing with a single person.

You guys opt for the woman that looks good by your side instead of opting for the woman that is good for you.
You taking this personal, is simply an indicator that your ex-boyfriend chose big ass & big boobs over your supposedly "humble" character. 😂

Attracting such individual exposes the façade of your "humble character".
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
Karlifate:

Hence their "humility" is deceptive and based on low self-esteem.

Another fallacy.
If you truly have a good head on your neck, you wouldn't be generalizing when conversing with a single person.

You taking this personal, is simply an indicator that your ex-boyfriend chose big ass & big boobs over your supposedly "humble" character. 😂

Nigerian men generally tend to. I'm sure you know this. If you're not like that, let it fly.

Nedu didn't vet his woman properly. Go for the woman that is good for you. Not simply one that looks good.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by siofra(f): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
poshestmina:

She "didn't lie to him" and didn't tell him the child wasn't his either...

Did Nedu relate/loved the kid as his own or as a foster/stepfather?

If he was aware ,there will never be a need for the DNA test in the first place.
Who Will carry out a DNA test on a child that he/she knows doesn't belong to him/her?

I have few monikers I take 'personal' on here and you will never be one on them.

First and last time you should be in my mention Siofra.

Yes, she didn't go out of her way to push the child on him. These men are mocking her and making it seem as if she's the only wrong one here.

Nedu abused her physically, mentally and emotionally. And came online to paint her as a wicked woman, as if he himself is a saint. And everybody forgot the part he abused her and is blaming her for paternity fraud.
Of course I don't expect your tiny pick me brain to understand that.

You're so quick to make excuse for abusive men, little wonder you're a single mother.

Your grammar is already giving me headache for someone who claims to be 30, so of course you won't see me in your mentions again.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Justbehave(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
izonborn098:
there is nothing to pray here, how can a sane man forcefuly collect a woman from another man and expect loyalty from her.. He is just a dump simp..
The said man was the sister's husband whom she was sleeping without the knowledge of the sister. Nedu didn't force her. While sleeping with nedu,she was also sleeping with the sisters husband.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Karlifate: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Nigerian men generally tend to. I'm sure you know this. If you're not like that, let it fly.
Ain't no pilot. So, I can't let it fly.

Nedu didn't vet his woman properly. Go for the woman that is good for you. Not simply one that looks good.
'Looking bad' doesn't mean they're "good for you"
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
Karlifate:

Ain't no pilot. So, I can't let it fly.

'Looking bad' doesn't mean they're "good for you"

You want to use semantics to score a point, but you fully know what I mean.

Looking good also doesn't mean they're the best for you.

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Brandiebird: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wow! If an old woman like this reasons this way what do we expect from the young hotties!

2 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nedu never enter fine woman before.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by revolt(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
poshestmina:

She "didn't lie to him" and didn't tell him the child wasn't his either...

Did Nedu relate/loved the kid as his own or as a foster/stepfather?

If he was aware ,there will never be a need for the DNA test in the first place.
Who Will carry out a DNA test on a child that he/she knows doesn't belong to him/her?

I have few monikers I take 'personal' on here and you will never be one on them.

First and last time you should be in my mention Siofra.
typical....did u see how the witch tried to justify her actions.. women never call out other women's bad deeds. That's why feminism has crumbled them.. good women stay silent. They let bad women speak out for them and get influenced by nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
Justbehave:
Lol. You are just funny.

That's because I'm being sarcastic and using their logic against them.

If a women came out to complain about what her husband did to her, they'd all say she should have chosen better.

Cc:karkifate

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Justbehave(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

That's because I'm being sarcastic and using their logic against them.

If a women came out to complain about what her husband did to her, they'd all say she should have chosen better.

Cc:karkifate
True

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by bukatyne(f): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ensa777:

It gets crazier grin
The said child was her sister's husband's baby. As in she was sleeping with her inlaw then Nedu came and wife'd her without knowing she was pregnant already.

It's an old story btw .It's also why Nedu turned Red pill and rshp coach grin.

When they sang 'crazy things are happening', this was the scenario the singer had in mind. cheesy

So Nedu became the male Tonto Dike? He will soon rest.

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
siofra:

Miss me with your ignorance undecided
Did you watch where the woman was interviewed
She did not cheat on Nedu. She never cheated on him.
Instead she was cheating on her ex with Nedu, then she got pregnant and Nedu married her. He never questioned the paternity of the child. And Nedu knew she was cheating on her ex with him.
She did not lie to him that the child was his.
Fact check before coming here to say rubbish.

She was cheating on her ex with Nedu or sleeping with her brother in law and Nedu?

Because how can she be in a relationship with her sister's husband?

If Nedu assumed the child was his and did a DNA test to confirm, it means she did not explicitly tell him she was already pregnant for her inlaw at the point of the wedding.

There is absolutely nothing honorable in her actions and she should be very ashamed of herself.

6 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by bukatyne(f): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:
Date good women they won't hear.

They will choose to ignore an honest good woman just because she is not that attractive.

From the video, the 'bad' woman isn't attractive either.

What a double whammy cheesy

Maybe Nedu is eyan Will Smith looking for 'excitement'.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by advanceDNA: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

No. But there are honest good women that Nedu ignored for this fair woman simply because they didn't look good enough.

Fallacy of hasty conclusion or sarcasm....were u there to know the women he dated?

It could also be that he didn't see anyone to make him choose this one.... sometimes partner dey scarce especially for a short man like Nedu

2 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Okoroawusa: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
Na wa o! Wetin my ears dey hear like this?
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by JOACHINpedro: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

ex-wife is not beautiful
She's fine but def not societal beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? / My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? / Best Way To Stop Men & Women From Cheating Revealed ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.