Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife (3912 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by advanceDNA: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
TheGreatIYANU:
I feel like this interview was cut and the video begins at a questionable point because I'm hearing she was already in a relationship and Nedu snatched her from the ex... unknowing to both, she was already pregnant.

It doesn't matter.... U cant blame a person for snatching you....are u kid??....u wanted to be with the person...

A woman cannot say she doesn't know there might be a case of paternity conflict when u are opening legs for different men within the same month.... She's just trying to dodge responsibility for her action....

A woman in Brazil had sex with two men and got pregnant...she know she can't just assume the baby belongs to who she's with and she told them when she realized she was pregnant so they were both ready for paternity test...funny enough the got a twin and they were both responsible each cos they fvcked her same day..... https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.tribuneindia.com/news/trending/19-year-old-gives-birth-to-twins-from-2-different-fathers-in-brazil-430352

See .....sleeping around is one thing....men doit ..women do it too...no biggies .....but just dumping a child on anyone that's convinient is witchcraft, especially when u know there could be a chance the baby is not his cos u were fvcking different men same period

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

Fallacy of hasty conclusion or sarcasm....were u there to know the women he dated?

It could also be that he didn't see anyone to make him choose this one.... sometimes partner dey scarce especially for a short man like Nedu

πŸ₯Ί
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by advanceDNA: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

πŸ₯Ί

Is he not short.,?? .the nigga escaped being a dwarf by a few inches
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Nextt: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Who is y'all?

Y'all πŸ˜„
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Nextt: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Na your fault. You choose to chase the light skinned baddies with flashy front and behind.

You ignore good honest women that are the best for you. Just because she isn't good looking.

Word. Straight to the heart of the problem.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Karlifate: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

You want to use semantics to score a point, but you fully know what I mean.

Looking good also doesn't mean they're the best for you.

Simply going by your logic 🀷

Looking bad also doesn't mean they're the best for you. πŸ’―
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Exceed15: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
If nedu was aware from the beginning then three's no Case.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Karlifate: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

That's because I'm being sarcastic and using their logic against them.
Being sarcastic when having a good discourse is just you masking your ignorance on the subject matter & shying away from the truth.

If a women came out to complain about what her husband did to her, they'd all say she should have chosen better.

Cc:karkifate
I'm a good & unbiased critic, regardless of whoever is involved in the brouhaha

Also, it's Karlifate, not "karkifate"

I see what you did there. Typical of an [unevolved] female homosapien cheesy
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Karlifate: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
bukatyne:

She was cheating on her ex with Nedu or sleeping with her brother in law and Nedu?

Because how can she be in a relationship with her sister's husband?

If Nedu assumed the child was his and did a DNA test to confirm, it means she did not explicitly tell him she was already pregnant for her inlaw at the point of the wedding.

There is absolutely nothing honorable in her actions and she should be very ashamed of herself.

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Karlifate: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
bukatyne:

From the video, the 'bad' woman isn't attractive either.

What a double whammy cheesy

Maybe Nedu is eyan Will Smith looking for 'excitement'.

LMAO! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Karlifate:

Being sarcastic when having a good discourse is just you masking your ignorance on the subject matter & shying away from the truth.

I'm a good & unbiased critic, regardless of whoever is involved in the brouhaha

Also, it's Karlifate, not "karkifate"

I see what you did there. Typical of an [unevolved] female homosapien cheesy

It's not my fault you failed literature in school and don't understand sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Karlifate: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

It's not my fault you failed literature in school and don't understand sarcasm.

LMAO! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

The rantings of a little girl (Volume 1, Limited Edition).

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Alot of them are more humble than women that have big hips and front and think they have made it in life because of that.

You men pedestalise those kind of women and they misbehave. Those are the kind of women I'm sure you're following on Instagram.

You guys opt for the woman that looks good by your side instead of opting for the woman that is good for you.

Lies!
I've seen a girl that is more ugly than the ugliest ojuju Calabar that has the worst character u will ever see in a human. The girl respects nobody. She's ugly in everything. As for me i can never marry an ugly girl because it's not a yardstick for having a good character.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by fyneboi79(m): 1:47am On Oct 14, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
She already figured it out that Nedu is an idiot...some men are so stoopid and daft.... no be her fault.... why she no come try ham with another man
Exactly! Nedu obviously begged her for marriage I can see now.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by linearity: 2:25am On Oct 14, 2023
siofra:
Yes.
That's because Nedu came and persuaded her to leave her relationship with her ex (she was already pregnant) and married her immediately.
It's not like she was being deceptive.

If Nedu already knew she was pregnant for another guy before their marriage as you claimed, why then did she said..

”during the course of our marriage Nedu became insecure when he found out the first child was not his?”

She also stated that, Nedu found out after he took both kids for a DNA test and it was then according to her own words….

”…Nedu started doubting the paternity of our daughter the small one and he took them for a test and unfortunately for him, it was the first son that was not his.”
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by reddingtonblack: 7:09am On Oct 14, 2023
1Sharon:

Na your fault. You choose to chase the light skinned baddies with flashy front and behind.

You ignore good honest women that are the best for you. Just because she isn't good looking.

Why are do a lot of people have these impression or make the assertion honest and virtuous women can't be attractive or lookin good

should we just advice any young man looking for a good honest woman to filter his search to Ugly/unattractive women.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by tonytony208(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2023
siofra:
Yes.
That's because Nedu came and persuaded her to leave her relationship with her ex (she was already pregnant) and married her immediately.
It's not like she was being deceptive.

Get lost with your stupid conclusion.

She got pregnant after marrying Jesus, not before.

These rubbish you are defending, they will do it to your son, and you will realise how wonderful it is.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by luminouz(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
1Sharon:
Date good women they won't hear.

They will choose to ignore an honest good woman just because she is not that attractive.

So na you we should date? Auntie UK with no manners and a caustic tongue?

Rara o....you will marry yourself noni....till you change your attitude.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Why are do a lot of people have these impression or make the assertion honest and virtuous women can't be attractive or lookin good

should we just advice any young man looking for a good honest woman to filter his search to Ugly/unattractive women.

It's the same reason you men always think broke men are always honest and hardworking, due to your envy for rich men. I'm using your logic.

There was a baddie that was killed by her rich bf. All the men were saying is that she would have been alive had she dated a non-succesful broke "hardworking" man.
Men made those hateful comments because she didn't choose them.

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
luminouz:

So na you we should date? Auntie UK with no manners and a caustic tongue?

Rara o....you will marry yourself noni....till you change your attitude.

Head of the house has spoken.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by luminouz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
1Sharon:

Head of the house has spoken.

Better stop forming and send me DM. Time dey go oh...
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
luminouz:

Better stop forming and send me DM. Time dey go oh...

I'll need to ask my dad for permission

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Are Wicked / Black Women Get Caught Having Sex With A Nazi Prisioner In California / 19 Classes Of Singles (Guys & Ladies).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.