Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? (1916 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Okay, you may start with the game and may the best man or woman win... grin grin grin
DonroxyII:
Lol grin... I won't try to get your contact, You will drop it Yourself 💯 .... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? by DonroxyII: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay, you may start with the game and may the best man or woman win... grin grin grin
It's already started We have been playing since ... Can't You see the Board Yourself kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
I don't see anything... undecided undecided undecided
DonroxyII:
It's already started We have been playing since ... Can't You see the Board Yourself kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? by lordnkem000(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2023
Today's women are clueless about women things, feminism don finish them and made them worthless when it comes to marriage. Do u know why they once said "love is blind"? because wise people who see don't stay in marriages, don't have steady relationships and can't stay in love. E.g bill gates. Only foolish people remain married and inlove

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? by DyingFetus: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2023
Op it's you're on cheap drugs from ya presidiot
Re: Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? by DonroxyII: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't see anything... undecided undecided undecided
Don't Worry ... You will soon be seeing Things ... You still around the Corner !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2023
undecided undecided undecided
DonroxyII:
Don't Worry ... You will soon be seeing Things ... You still around the Corner !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
DonroxyII:

Is this the proposed game? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? by DonroxyII: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Is this the proposed game? cheesy cheesy
O'boy if you get time kindly take over cheesy

I'm On Pathfinder Solving IFRS 15: Revenue From Contracts With Customer ....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? by DonroxyII: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
Samantha124:
undecided undecided undecided
Kpele wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? by PhillipPHD(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25
The skills required for a high profile career are completely different from the skills required as a wife and mother in a marriage.

That’s where the issue lies.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Daughter's Name Was Suggested By My Wife's Ex / Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! / Help Condom No Where To B Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.