Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) (60012 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
libertyfather:
unessesary , married ones sef looking for a way out...see them praying as hell when they get the man next is frustrate his peaceful life
True talk
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by mercyland93(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Just imagine, it quite weakens my hearth if I see ladies of marriageable age with no husband in sight. I even have about four in the family,beautiful ladies oooo in which I really feel for them.

My take is that Western education couple with Western religion (Christianity) has made these beautiful maiden to just be with no husband in sight. May God please make quick provisions.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Waow,there are some that are even passing through hell in their marriage and they're here on wedding gown praying for marriage....On God
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Gabby3321: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
Me that I’m seriously 😳 searching too. They won’t come for us
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Leo81(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Yours will be worst than this

Coupled with the fact that you're ugly

Baba...
You mean she is ugly..
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Leo81(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
Me that is seriously looking for a wife...
They won't come my way.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by YourGFsnatcher: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:

Marriage is different from school OK.
School is very easy, you can tell your success and failure in a minute by what you are , can you do that in Marriage even if you are the most sinless person ? do you know who your is?.
We graduate from school, do you graduate from Marriage?
Don't marry. Chicken out bases on what others told you. When u are 50+ and you see the same people telling u marriage is hard now attending their children's graduation and are now more settled with people around them...and you are all alone cos that time cos no man wants to fvck u for free and u start paying for sex... that's when u ll know nothing good comes easy and chickening out is is just a coward attitude.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Don't marry. Chicken out bases on what others told you. When u are 50+ and you see the same people telling u marriage is hard now attending their children's graduation and are now more settled with people around them...and you are all alone cos that time cos no man wants to fvck u for free and u start paying for sex... that's when u ll know nothing good comes easy and chickening out is is just a coward attitude.

The empty rants as usual.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
Oga Seun is still single.

Seun abeg help rescue one of these ladies.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by SHOCK7(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
A beautiful girl like me?

God forbid I do dis undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Hello, I concur u not looking bad, just sent u a dm
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Kamalex22(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
Location i beg
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by YourGFsnatcher: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:

The empty rants as usual.
So in summary, your parents had a useless marriage. That's why u think every marriage is useless. The fact that ur parents had a failed married doesn't mean all marriages are bound to fail. And yes we know u hate Men cod u've bn lied to and fvckd over many times... but marriage will always be worth it. No woke culture can take that away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
You can say whatever you want.
It does not bothered me.

YourGFsnatcher:

So in summary, your parents had a useless marriage. That's why u think every marriage is useless. The fact that ur parents had a failed married doesn't mean all marriages are bound to fail. And yes we know u hate Men cod u've bn lied to and fvckd over many times... but marriage will always be worth it. No woke culture can take that away

Empty rants.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by YourGFsnatcher: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:
You can say whatever you want.
It does not bothered me.

Empty rants.

Ok
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:
Ok
Are you done? or should I boast your energy to channel more of your written agony?.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by izubext007: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
My dear I have seen a good and caring wife that cheat wotowoto
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by tonytony208(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
Functional brain is what you need

You need that recommendation yourself more than anyone else
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Bigseven(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
lexy2014:

you havent answered my questions

what is the relationship between a question and "oh foolish galatians"?

meanwhile, which heart desire is that?
their heart desires mean whatever they are trusting God for; which is the reason of their gathering and i simply said “May God grant their heart desires”.
Also, the reason why I refer to your comment with a phrase “o you foolish Galatians” is because of your first comment. With due respect, that was a foolish question to ask. I just rated your intelligentsia quotient below average, but your response were to be a rhetorical question I wouldn’t have responded. It was a harmless response or prayer i try to align with them but you sounded like you guys have history with them that’s why you couldn’t say any soft words or just pass the topic. Instead you chose to ask me about their heart desire. Now the annoying part is, even when I ask you to rest you still ask me to explain. As in whhh

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Kingzjayzee: 2:18am On Oct 16, 2023
No wonder naija is d second most prayerful country in the world grin
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Kingzjayzee: 2:20am On Oct 16, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Yours will be worst than this

Coupled with the fact that you're ugly

grin grin
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Kingzjayzee: 2:23am On Oct 16, 2023
Abeg where the church dey make I go select one grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by lexy2014: 6:16am On Oct 16, 2023
Bigseven:
their heart desires mean whatever they are trusting God for; which is the reason of their gathering and i simply said “May God grant their heart desires”.
Also, the reason why I refer to your comment with a phrase “o you foolish Galatians” is because of your first comment. With due respect, that was a foolish question to ask. I just rated your intelligentsia quotient below average, but your response were to be a rhetorical question I wouldn’t have responded. It was a harmless response or prayer i try to align with them but you sounded like you guys have history with them that’s why you couldn’t say any soft words or just pass the topic. Instead you chose to ask me about their heart desire. Now the annoying part is, even when I ask you to rest you still ask me to explain. As in whhh

for someone who is quick to call others foolish and who thinks he has a high IQ, am surprised that you cant answer simple questions.

1. how does heart desire mean "whatever they are trusting God for"? if a person isnt trusting God for what he or she wants, does that mean it isnt a heart desire?

2. I didnt ask you for the meaning of heart desire as you tried to explain above. I asked you "WHICH heart desire is that?"

NB: take note of the word "which".

3. I didnt ask you for "the reason" you said "oh foolish galatians". I simply asked what is the relationship between a question and "oh foolish galatians"?

I hope you understand the simple questions now? over to you
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by lexy2014: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2023
Bigseven:

1. in everything you have typed, where is the thought you thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

2. how does all you have typed negate the following?

"I thought it supposed to be the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

But instead it's the family telling the hospital why their son died"

3. can LUTH carry out post mortem? Just a simple yes or no

4. these are your words
Gajagojo:

Employers have no power to conduct autopsies on the bodies of their deceased employees

how did you come by that?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by YourGFsnatcher: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2023
Jeon:

Are you done?
or should I boast your energy to channel more of your written agony?.
I just fvckd a girl I met yesterday just by stopping her on the road, and this morning I fvckd my ex who's about to get married this weekend... unless you are offering me pusseigh, I don't think girls have anything to offer upstairs to a man
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Bigseven(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
lexy2014:

1. in everything you have typed, where is the thought you thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

2. how does all you have typed negate the following?

"I thought it supposed to be the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

But instead it's the family telling the hospital why their son died"

3. can LUTH carry out post mortem? Just a simple yes or no

4. these are your words

how did you come by that?
I don’t think you are in the right topic ! Pls check where you are commenting. My first comment was on Ladies spotted In wedding dress praying for husband and you are bringing postmortem and LUTH. I hope is not what I’m thinking 😂
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Bigseven(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
lexy2014:

for someone who is quick to call others foolish and who thinks he has a high IQ, am surprised that you cant answer simple questions.

1. how does heart desire mean "whatever they are trusting God for"? if a person isnt trusting God for what he or she wants, does that mean it isnt a heart desire?

2. I didnt ask you for the meaning of heart desire as you tried to explain above. I asked you "WHICH heart desire is that?"

NB: take note of the word "which".

3. I didnt ask you for "the reason" you said "oh foolish galatians". I simply asked what is the relationship between a question and "oh foolish galatians"?

I hope you understand the simple questions now? over to you
Lexy2014 obviously you have a problem. I accept your take. You are right while I’m wrong. Peace

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by pansophist(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
lexy2014:
God granted them their hearts desire thats why they are not married

How?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Why are you exposing what chases some women away from Men?.

Now you see why Men are the last thing to think about?.
This will make you understand why I did that.

YourGFsnatcher:

I just fvckd a girl I met yesterday just by stopping her on the road, and this morning I fvckd my ex who's about to get married this weekend... unless you are offering me pusseigh, I don't think girls have anything to offer upstairs to a man

Yes, because Men don't have anything to collect apart from sex. That's why future had a woman like Ciara, and still cheated.
What about Beyonce, Cardi b ,that pay all the bills what's she getting apart from children ?. The billionaire Agata, that was killed by a teen what was the reason? was he not married to a rich, woman of virtue, career earning woman?.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by blueAgent(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
rolams:

I hope you will come back and tell me this same story after 10 years. I pray you will come back to tell us exactly the same thing. I pray for you ooo. Pls, stay off marriage abeg. I will love to see you remain single with this body shape, reason, believe, idea, point of view and argument in ten years time.

Say amen and let's move on.

Ignore that girl, she is a kid.

No one wants to due lonely.
I remember the story of a lady who died from my village, she was not married and had no kids, her half siblings and extended family had to raise money inorder to bring her corpse from Benue where she is based, back to her home town in the East.

She was treated like nobody, becos no child to stand and honour her.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by rolams(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
blueAgent:

Ignore that girl, she is a kid.

No one wants to due lonely.
I remember the story of a lady who died from my village, she was not married and had no kids, her half siblings and extended family had to raise money inorder to bring her corpse from Benue where she is based, back to her home town in the East.

She was treated like nobody, becos no child to stand and honour her.

Seriously, she doesn't know what she's saying all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bigseven:
Lexy2014 obviously you have a problem. I accept your take. You are right while I’m wrong. Peace

what is the problem that I have?

if I have a problem, then how are you now accepting my take?

what exactly is that my take that u are accepting?

I asked you questions. I didnt make any claim or assertion. so what am I right about?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
pansophist:

How?

do you know that it is possible to say one thing with your lips and your mind but deep down in your heart (subconscious) is saying something different?

what your heart is saying is your "hearts desire" and not what u are saying with your mouth.

for these ladies, they might pray in the open and go through the motions of wearing wedding gown and say with their mouths that they want husband, but their hearts might be saying something else.

thats why "as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he".

in this case, as these ladies have thought in their hearts, so are they.

through what they have in their hearts, they demonstrate certain characteristics that put men off especially pride.

if their heart is praying that they are too big for men, then God will say amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.