Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) (59988 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Thundafireseun: 7:03am On Oct 15, 2023
zrocky:

Just from your statement and your pic I can tell that you have a 90% chance of ending up like them. Only if your 10% lucky shine on you. And honestly I'm not joking.

Most times you women act up like your intelligent, but you fail to understand that this is a man's world.

Take this advice and pull your pics down. A woman that is seen by all no get value

You are talking to ur fellow man … don’t be deceived by the picture you see on his DP

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by MadeMan01(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:

Laugh wants to kill me, uncle morning newspaper .
How will women enjoy marriage with those things.
before and after child birth /body changing because of sufferness, stress ,unnecessary aging process, lack peace of mind, husband cheating with excuses still claimed rights. she keeping up with chores x2 of the ones she was used when single, no freedom ,no personal time or space of her own . Career might be destroyed.

As usual, no accountability. Ask this women,"who accepted the proposal of the men they married?". Who chose the man of all her toasters. Of she regrets, it's her fault. She didn't screen the men well

It must not be me. I am very fortunate in life.

There's nothing like good partner or good person. If there's, nothing like marriage crashing or domestic violence, thieves,rapist,abusers or any crimes .

I won't lie, most women are regretting it.
Some blamed themselves, while others said " They regrets to follow love"
. If those women were very happy with Marriage, would they think/say such words?.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by 77up(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
A beautiful girl like me?

God forbid I do dis undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Inferiority complex, insensitive and low self esteem.

Who ask if you are beautiful or not in the first place? Very funny.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Otogah: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
A beautiful girl like me?

God forbid I do dis undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Are you beautiful more than those in the pictures and video? Pride that is what I noticed.
Just say God will not allow this to happen. Or didn't you ever seen un ugly girl married to a rich and powerful man before?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2023
Many of them are still single because they neglected suitors that indicated interest when they were younger simply because they had high standards and unimaginable expectations while the others have bad character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Govocrete: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2023
May the master of the universe answer their prayers.

I have come to realise that when seeking for a life partner, expect the unexpected because you can actually miss your true partner if you attached conditions (Tall, long nose, light skin, tribe, etc.) to your search.

It's not easy, when you are young, you see older people get married and now that you are old, you see younger people getting marry and you ask yourself "when will it be my turn".

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Musa2018(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2023
Stay there, very soon you go reach menopause stage!!! I pray for the good ones among them to meet their partners soon,but the heartless ones can go into Les...
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2023
Otogah:
Are you beautiful more than those in the pictures and video? Pride that is what I noticed.
Just say God will not allow this to happen. Or didn't you ever seen un ugly girl married to a rich and powerful man before?

Hmmm
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2023
77up:
Inferiority complex, insensitive and low self esteem.

Who ask if you are beautiful or not in the first place? Very funny.

Don't quote me again boy

Pls
Thundafireseun:

I know you are a guy

K.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:10am On Oct 15, 2023
zrocky:

Just from your statement and your pic I can tell that you have a 90% chance of ending up like them. Only if your 10% lucky shine on you. And honestly I'm not joking.

Most times you women act up like your intelligent, but you fail to understand that this is a man's world.

Take this advice and pull your pics down. A woman that is seen by all no get value

At de bolded. Keep dreamin boy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by hardon1(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2023
Bigseven:
things of the Lord are foolish to the unwise. Marriage might not be a problem to you or your family. But trust me you don’t want to see a family that non is married and they are getting old or a family that a pattern is following them from generation to another, in some cases is premature death that runs the family. So when you see people doing things beyond the normal then you should either pray with em or align with em or keep shussshh and pass. Because you don’t have idea what is happening in their secret life though they look happy outside. Jesus loves you brother

See , they are just fattening the pastors pocket. Most of those ladies there have one or two guys hovering over them for commitment but they won't agree because they see the guy as"not their spec".

If you go deep down thier Hearts to decipher their prayer points as they pray, they are looking and calling at one man who has not even spoken to them, or who is frolicking with other girls or who is probably married. Some totally out of reach. God no dey answer that kind prayer

On another angle, some have an awfully bad character or habit that they are not willing to change. The pastors know this and won't being it to thier reality. Praying for a lady with bad character to have a good partner is like pray for good job for someone without certificate or skill, how e won take happen?

And men being who they are would rather have a woman who is not so pretty but respectful as a wife than a beautiful one without respect. They keep that one for themselves and use the pretty senseless ones as side chick and intimacy gadgets.

On the whole, I have noticed that women who focus on building and improving thier life, investing thier time in becomes a better and more respectful woman do have due suitors whether or not they have excess breast or excess nyash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Chochovini: 7:16am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:

I did rather be ugly OK.
. Humm...I‘ve carefully observed that Jeon seem to be very active and almost everywhere on this marriage thread. I believe there must be a reason for this.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by creativehubb: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2023
Men abound but a lot of Nigerian women will die single, they are looking for men who pose with jeeps and appear like billionaires, chasing shadows... abroad even neighboring countries you see ladies marrying and appreciating average men, here dem want billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Blazebond(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2023
Allow them to seek what they want in peace, respect their emotions and mind your business, JEHOVAH whom they serve will hear their prayers and grant their humble request.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by magzey: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2023
obinna58:
Men no go reach everybody na
That's why they should accept polygamy and live in peace but no ,all their ego will not allow them. Tufia grin grin

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by achimendy(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2023
libertyfather:
unessesary , married ones sef looking for a way out...see them praying as hell when they get the man next is frustrate his peaceful life

You dey mind them. Very confused women.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by ArchangelMicky(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2023
I thought these motherf..kers said mhen are scum 😂😆

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Fearlez: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:
So funny.
We still have traditional ladies good for modern guys.

I won't lie, those in marriage are regretting. This is what I always heard whenever I turned around.
stop consoling yourself.

Women want marriage and the pride and power and security that comes with it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by achimendy(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2023
libertyfather:
unessesary , married ones sef looking for a way out...see them praying as hell when they get the man next is frustrate his peaceful life

You dey mind them. Very confused women.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by achimendy(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:
So funny.
We still have traditional ladies good for modern guys.

I won't lie, those in marriage are regretting. This is what I always heard whenever I turned around.

Is that why you're afraid of marriage?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by achimendy(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2023
kernniejay:
The truth is that many of them are only looking for either poverty alleviation program or someone to rescue them from shame or family pressure.

Exactly......
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by zrocky: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

At de bolded. Keep dreamin boy cheesy cheesy
like I said you have 90% chance edon show a already. You remember this post
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by zrocky: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

You are talking to ur fellow man … don’t be deceived by the picture you see on his DP
if na man e good hope dey but if na woman e gat no say how e go end up
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by BadBradley: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Zonefree:

The good Lord does not patronise foolishness.

In a sane world, all the ladies in that video should be arrested and prosecuted!
arrested and prosecuted for what exactly?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by BadBradley: 7:35am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:

And it saves me from predators like you. It is very good to be ugly.
you seem very sad and bitter, why?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by BadBradley: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:

Laugh wants to kill me, uncle morning newspaper .
How will women enjoy marriage with those things.
before and after child birth /body changing because of sufferness, stress ,unnecessary aging process, lack peace of mind, husband cheating with excuses still claimed rights. she keeping up with chores x2 of the ones she was used when single, no freedom ,no personal time or space of her own . Career might be destroyed.

It must not be me. I am very fortunate in life.

There's nothing like good partner or good person. If there's, nothing like marriage crashing or domestic violence, thieves,rapist,abusers or any crimes .

I won't lie, most women are regretting it.
Some blamed themselves, while others said " They regrets to follow love"
. If those women were very happy with Marriage, would they think/say such words?.

A woman talking about freedom in marriage is a hoe and a potential paternity fraud.

You're either a kid or a recycled hole

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by DiamondPant(f): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2023
Ahhh!
So Omolola my neighbor is single and she has been telling us her husband is abroad!
Chai!
Abeg who get plug for kayanmatta?
That lady is getting too close to my boo.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by donbenie(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2023
Zonefree:

The good Lord does not patronise foolishness.

In a sane world, all the ladies in that video should be arrested and prosecuted!
Arrested and prosecuted for what exactly?
They are in a Church having a programme,so what exactly is their crime?
Or is foolishness a crime in your sane world?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by BadBradley: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2023
BloodyDoe:
God forbid... The same marriage wey some of us dey dodge. Spit
public toto no get value for market

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by BigBashiru: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2023
kernniejay:
The truth is that many of them are only looking for either poverty alleviation program or someone to rescue them from shame or family pressure.

Most of them sef
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by sylve11: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2023
libertyfather:

😆 🤣 grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.