Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job (31063 Views)

Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) / Is 500k Enough To Migrate To Canada Or Finland? / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by PoliteActivist: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Aduro and lyawo route na him some people take enter PR and citizenship in the past but kasala don cast that parole now because lmmigration don see many dodgy marriage and bogus refugee claims, visitor visa to PR to Citizenship is like telling Buhari to climb Mount Everest with bathroom slippers, it is pretty much tight, hard and Immigration Lawyers go chop your money taya filling frivolous and useless appeals for court and this will take endless years and the person will be hanging on either removal or deportation cheesy

Gerrard59:
A visit visa does not count these days. Immigration policies have been tightened across the rich world. The US is the only exception. Getting a visit interview date from any of the embassies in Nigeria is by 2024 abi 2025. The Canada visit visa only favours a highly skilled person, preferably in tech as employers would have to justify LMIA costs and timeline.

Considering the above posts and the videos on the previous page, and all you have read so far, do you still maintain your sarcastic response?

alphabbey1:

Stay in Nigeria.
Nigeria is far better than Canada. No police harassment, no security issues, beautiful environment, Sane-educated and modern society, steady light, stronger currency value, good job security, free and advanced healthcare, better future for your unborn children, free quality eduction for your unborn children.

Coupled with other advantages, if I were you, I'll prefer Nigeria with 500k salary than Canada..... coz am very sure that same tech company will not lay me off years to come and my salary will keep on increasing yearly with inflation....

au revoir passez une bonne journée
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by PoliteActivist: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
doggedfighter:

Thank you for having a good head on your shoulders. grin grin

Your mom deserves a gift for raising a balanced son that thinks .

Thanks alot sweetie. Do you live in Canada or do you know much about Canada? As you can see, I have a dilemma on my hands. What would be your advice?
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by doggedfighter(f): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Thanks alot sweetie. Do you live in Canada or do you know much about Canada? As you can see, I have a dilemma on my hands. What would be your advice?

Are you still on this ? grin

Followed your thread and read myriads of suggestions and inputs .

Are you yet to make up your mind on what to do ?
Or is there more to this ?
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by PoliteActivist: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
doggedfighter:

Are you still on this ? grin

Followed your thread and read myriads of suggestions and inputs .

Are you yet to make up your mind on what to do ?
Or is there more to this ?

Yes of course there is more to it my darling. You can't yap everything about your life on an open anonymous forum. Example, I didn't wanna reveal the salary is only probationary and quickly approaches 1.5m. Neither did I wanna reveal there are stock options. Neither did I wanna reveal I am neither Obidient nor BATist - never mind that I've been severally accused of being an "Agbadorian"🤣. So yes there is more to it.
Whereabouts are you my love (never mind I just met your moniker two minutes ago😆)
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by PoliteActivist: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeIgboho:

How is debt good for society? So all these loan apps stressing people out with some committing suicide, how is that good

Ok, maybe I misspoke. Debt is good for the ECONOMY as I've clearly explained. And what's good for the economy is generally good for society - maybe not so good for individuals, but good for society!
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by ariesbull: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeIgboho:

Debt is never a good thing. I’m dealing with it right now

Debt is always a bad thing
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by otunbadan(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well I tricked you into exposing yourself - that you DON'T live in Canada. I'd say that's pretty smart of me!
Cheer up, it's not the end of the world

Ok … wat ever rocks your boat …. Like I said … you are on the loosing side.
Na me Bleep up … I swear … we are not the same class men … see me casting advice to swine

As the ode way you be, you leave talk Dey ask for proof of your mumuness
“I should proof to you I live in Canada “

Na ode you be last last bro

Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by PoliteActivist: 3:17am On Oct 22, 2023
otunbadan:

Ok … wat ever rocks your boat …. Like I said … you are on the loosing side.
Na me Bleep up … I swear … we are not the same class men … see me casting advice to swine

As the ode way you be, you leave talk Dey ask for proof of your mumuness
“I should proof to you I live in Canada “

Na ode you be last last bro

Cheers

You a funny guy my brother😆. You forget this is Nairaland and anybody can check out your history. Anybody who takes a look at your profile will KNOW you're in Nigeria. So what? So are most of us.
You're taking the whole thing too seriously😅
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by otunbadan(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You a funny guy my brother😆. You forget this is Nairaland and anybody can check out your history. Anybody who takes a look at your profile will KNOW you're in Nigeria. So what? So are most of us.
You're taking the whole thing too seriously😅

OK dummy,

I no be your brother, we don't have dummies in my family men,

I have heard you and it still makes no difference,

Don't cast your pearl before swine, because dem go just attempt to dirty your cloth for nearing them

In this case na swine you be

** I should post proof of my location***

NO BE MUMU U BE LIKE THIS

OMO, enjoy that your 500k cleaner cruise, I regret even commenting, Never again !!!

Make I leave you and your Dilemma alone !!!

Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by otunbadan(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
otunbadan:

OK dummy,

Don't cast your pearl before swine, because dem go just attempt to dirty your cloth for nearing them

OMO, enjoy that your 500k cleaner cruise, I regret even commenting, Never again !!!
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by FreeIgboho: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
ariesbull:

Debt is always a bad thing

I tell you. I’m still in the midst of borrowing from
Peter to pay Paul and Christmas is fast approaching
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by alphabbey1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Considering the above posts and the videos on the previous page, and all you have read so far, do you still maintain your sarcastic response?

Sure. OP didn't state it's visiting visa in the post quoted...
He indicated it after and he has been advised accordingly.
passe une bonne journée
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by PoliteActivist: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
otunbadan:

OK dummy,

I no be your brother, we don't have dummies in my family men,

Make I leave you and your Dilemma alone !!!

I went back to check this advice you keep saying you gave and I saw you sure did take time to write it, but you are also the one who challenged me to bet you're not in Canada. It was all in jest till you suddenly started taking it too serious.
Anyway I apologize, and I also see you're an old moniker from 2010 and that's to be respected and you yourself admired for being able to maintain a moniker for that long
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by PoliteActivist: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Shutupthere:

Your success anywhere in the world is dependent on your grit and growth mindset mentality. I put it to you that earning 700k in the Nigerian space (with insecurity, poor health care and shi..tty infrastructure) and going all out to hustle in the West. The West would still be a better choice except you don’t know your onion

I agree with the bolded. As for the rest, people already there are saying don't come with visitor visa

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by otunbadan(m): 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I went back to check this advice you keep saying you gave and I saw you sure did take time to write it, but you are also the one who challenged me to bet you're not in Canada. It was all in jest till you suddenly started taking it too serious.
Anyway I apologize, and I also see you're an old moniker from 2010 and that's to be respected and you yourself admired for being able to maintain a moniker for that long

Shove the apology up your ahole,

A stupid gester commented on the advise I wrote "I am sure this one never comort this country" .... You came like a stuppppidd clown and mushin jester you are, joined the mocking... asking for "PROOF" of my location

You are apologizing because you seem to see clearly that "me and you no be mate !!!"

you called me a fraudster .... HAVE I EVER DEFRAUDED YOU or your father

You are an extremely disrespectful fellow that I can see clearly ties giving respect to things you see as achievement,

Once more

Cheers

Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by PoliteActivist: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2023
otunbadan:

A stupid gester commented on the advise I wrote "I am sure this one never comort this country" .... You came like a stuppppidd clown and mushin jester you are, joined the mocking... asking for "PROOF" of my location

You are apologizing because you seem to see clearly that "me and you no be mate !!!"

you called me a fraudster .... HAVE I EVER DEFRAUDED YOU or your father

You are an extremely disrespectful fellow that I can see clearly ties giving respect to things you see as achievement,

Once more

Cheers

You ought know better. In an anonymous forum like this, accepting apologies is not for the other person, it is for YOU!! You accept the apology so you can FREE YOURSELF and move on. The other person doesn't know you, will never meet you, and couldn't care less wether you accept their apology or not!
Having said that, below is how the whole issue started.
Like I said, it was all a joke till u suddenly turned ridiculously serious!
Kachidubem na you start am. Abeg come put your mouth

Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by otunbadan(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You ought know better. In an anonymous forum like this, accepting apologies is not for the other person, it is for YOU!! You accept the apology so you can FREE YOURSELF and move on. The other person doesn't know you, will never meet you, and couldn't care less wether you accept their apology or not!
Having said that, below is how the whole issue started.
Like I said, it was all a joke till u suddenly turned ridiculously serious!
Kachidubem na you start am. Abeg come put your mouth

Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by PoliteActivist: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
otunbadan:

My bros, the apology is for your own benefit not mine. See below

Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by otunbadan(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My bros, the apology is for your own benefit not mine. See below

Stick it up your dumb a.hole ….

It’s of no use
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by PoliteActivist: 4:53am On Oct 25, 2023
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by PoliteActivist: 5:06am On Oct 25, 2023
otunbadan:

Stick it up your dumb a.hole ….

It’s of no use

You're right - it's of no use to ME. It's for you - giving you a chance to free yourself and move on.
Just imagine if you had just said "Apology accepted" how free and big you'd be feeling right now. Instead you're small and bitter!😆

Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by otunbadan(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You're right - it's of no use to ME. It's for you - giving you a chance to free yourself and move on.
Just imagine if you had just said "Apology accepted" how free and big you'd be feeling right now. Instead you're small and bitter!😆

Ode …. Find a working transformer and hold on to it with your dilemma

You have lost the right the have a civil social interaction with me because you proofed beyond reasonable doubt that you are an extremely stupid and disrespectful person.

I regret commenting on this post and casting pearls before a swine
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by PoliteActivist: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
otunbadan:

Ode …. Find a working transformer and hold on to it with your dilemma

You have lost the right the have a civil social interaction with me because you proofed beyond reasonable doubt that you are an extremely stupid and disrespectful person.

I regret commenting on this post and casting pearls before a swine

😅 Let's actually analyze this:
You are angry because you FALSELY claimed to live in Canada. When challenged to send photos of current happenings in Canada, you said you'd only send photo if money is bet - knowing fully well.that's not possible on NL. This of course proved you didn't live in Canada.. Then you got angry for being caught in a lie!
The other guy apologized - when you actually should be the one apologizing. You heaped insults on him and stayed pretentiously angry! What a guy!I 😂

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by otunbadan(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
[/b]
PoliteActivist:

[b]

You are angry because you FALSELY claimed to live in Canada. When challenged to send photos of current happenings in Canada, you said you'd only send photo if money is bet - knowing fully well.that's not possible on NL. This of course proved you didn't live in Canada.. Then you got angry for being caught in a lie!
The other guy apologized - when you actually should be the one apologizing. You heaped insults on him and stayed pretentiously angry! What a guy!I 😂

You are the one with the delima man … not me …. You want to twist mouth because I said stick your apology up ur a.hole

Nothing changed…. Stick your apologies far up your a. Hole

Cheers
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by otunbadan(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

LOL grin re we back to the This of course proved you didn't live in Canada
I have told you that you are a fool and you no wan gree

STICK YOUR APOLOGIES UP YPUR A>HOLE
Dummy
e pain am

Cheers

Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by hopefullight: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Wow, you into tech just like me. What part of tech you into?
2K in what currency? That's 24K a year. Not bad at all

IT infrastructure. Euro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Nothing I love like traveling. That's a huge part of the dilemma. But I also know cold make me sick

Nigerians dey wey dey survive am... you go survived am too
Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by Adolfnigeria: 11:13pm On Feb 28
@PoliteActivist

oga, your 500k, how much is it worth ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Tree Fell On Man's Car In Ghana (photos) / Policeman Hit By Car Dies In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Ikorodu Lagos Boat Mishap: 4 Dead, 4 Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.