Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) (59007 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Desusi: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
1Sharon:
Team foreign men.

This man is more useful to her than a young but useless Nigerian man.
OK,time will tell.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by MrAgbako: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
Egbami😂

Even our very own Mr Ned no do pass this one. ..
This oyinbo agereach to born Ned sef😂
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by MrAgbako: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Go girlllllllllllll kiss

Its better than ending up with a B®oke Wr3tched Nigerian man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fake profile 😂
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
This one will just be waiting and preying for the man to kpeme ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Nehyooh(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Go girlllllllllllll kiss

Its better than ending up with a B®oke Wr3tched Nigerian man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This table you're shaking, guys will soon come for your head and you'll blame yourself for this comment you made
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by ruffDiamond: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
Poverty don wrecked Nigeria patapata!
Second slavery!

Oma SE oooo ha!

All this this because of one stupid idea of so called 'good life!

Chei! *spits in disgust*
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Funjosh(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
Congratulations girl cool
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by verygoodguy: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
Nwodosis:
Pure and undiluted ancestral love
make i no just talk
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by spiSeyi: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Go girlllllllllllll kiss

Display of Inferiority complex at its pick grin cheesy most Nigerian ladies believe that once you an oyinbo or living abroad you are rich.
I have your type in my street that is biting are fingers grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by ukaface(f): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Go girlllllllllllll kiss

seconded
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by DCmaverick(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
so girls full dix NL, bt wen we de men de talk abt them u no go see any of dem bt as dem see say one of them wan rob dat innocent oyibo man wetin u go de hear na "go girlll", congrats, "weldone sisi" bt if na men u go hear "gold digger" japa tins,

all of una na GOrD go punish una, useless gender
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Truthshscrazy: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Na wa o 🤣
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by ukaface(f): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Better than those Nigerian men that feel they are the best thing after fried rice
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by ukaface(f): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
DCmaverick:
so girls full dix NL, bt wen we de men de talk abt them u no go see any of dem bt as dem see say one of them wan rob dat innocent oyibo man wetin u go de hear na "go girlll", congrats, "weldone sisi" bt if na men u go hear "gold digger" japa tins,

all of una na GOrD go punish una, useless gender
Easy with your abuse
It’s a two way thing
The guys bash females, the female bash the guys. No go overthink am

But this lady na confirm
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Owaincouncil: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
To me, this is better than been a gay or lesbian
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Truthshscrazy: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
Mayeldah:
Oyibo man's retirement benefits in the bag

Go girl, you don hammer

grin More like Green 💚 Card In the bag & maybe birracial kids in the bag if dem score goals .

But if na 💯 %about retirement benefits, forgerrit. Dude might be a sharp man and restricted her Gold digging wings with enough PRENUPTIALS signed forbidding her from his bags💰, that's if there are any bags 💰 to his name sef and they are not Hakeem-ed sumwhere grin
AFTERALLL, BANKRUPT BILLIONAIRE AMBANI IN INDIA STILL DRIVES BILLION DOLLARS LUXURY CARS AND LIVES IN LUXURY HOUSES, and his debtors Abi creditors cannot come for them or the Ferraris ,because he officially has $0 to his name legally
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by DCmaverick(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
ukaface:

Easy with your abuse
It’s a two way thing
The guys bash females, the female bash the guys. No go overthink am

But this lady na confirm

baba i knw dat one, i tel one for my area say i wan marry oyibo girl she tel me say i be gold digger say na to japa nah i wan do, so tel me why i no go abuse dix useless gender
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by naijapikin2(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
This baba is catastrophically finished!!

News headline:
72 YEAR OLD WHITE MAN DIES IN HIS SLEEP, 23 YEAR OLD WIFE INHERITS WEALTH

I pray not o..
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Tilewizy: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
Nwodosis:
Pure and undiluted ancestral love

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by kunle75(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady And Her Cute White Husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB0lR6OaqVo

It's their life,ko Kan mi
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by lagosrd: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
I comment my reserve.
Almost a widowed bride.
Long live the his manhood
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by ukaface(f): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
DCmaverick:

baba i knw dat one, i tel one for my area say i wan marry oyibo girl she tel me say i be gold digger say na to japa nah i wan do, so tel me why i no go abuse dix useless gender
Smh
May you not end up with the useless gender, may you finally marry the ‘ useful gender, may you not give birth to the useless gender

Guy I no be baba
The way you people will just open mouth waaa and just say things without thinking is really absurd.
Myopic thinking and you think you are one of the important species among the ‘ useful’ gender.smh
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by DCmaverick(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=ukaface post=126542280]
Smh
May you not end up with the useless gender, may you finally marry the ‘ useful gender, may you not give birth to the useless gender

Guy I no be baba
The way you people will just open mouth waaa and just say things without thinking is really absurd.
Myopic thinking and you think you are one of the important species among the ‘ useful’ gender.smh

of course i wil end up wit de useless gender(if only it wil happen o) jus to donate my ..... on them(cus dats wat they are use for), i wil giv birth to dat same USELESS GENDER so another can also donate he's on her (cus dats wat they are use for).
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Miracle2020: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
She knows what she is thinking, but if she is not careful she will go before the old man.
Fear woman!
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by emonis88: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Go girlllllllllllll kiss

That money she is looking to inherit ,u think d old man's children il allow her get it? I laugh in Swahili 🤣🤣🤣 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Miracle2020: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Obasanjo ruled 8 years Nigeria was moving well

Yaradua ruled, Nigeria was growing steadily.

Jonathan ruled six and half years Nigeria was faring well.

Buhari came, Nigeria went into coma. The useless cow herder destroyed the country to the ground for 8 years.

Then come emilokon the drug sniffing vagabond who spent just three months and the nation Nigeria is buried.
you know nothing about Obasanjo 8 years of ruling.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by iamtardey: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
E go be ✌🏿
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by almarthins(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
jojothaiv:
Where are the gengs?

Go girl, anything to secure the bag is a win win.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Walahi, we are moral-dripping hypocrites.

Na sheistoopretty gang. All those gold diggers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by almarthins(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
emonis88:

That money she is looking to inherit ,u think d old man's children il allow her get it? I laugh in Swahili 🤣🤣🤣 🤣

She wan rip where she no sow. Leave sheistoopretty in her delusion.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by flokii: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yahoo girl toh badt.. female version of sinzu money.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by flokii: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
ukaface:
Better than those Nigerian men that feel they are the best thing after fried rice

Hanty go and work.. no love for broke ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.