Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) (59084 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Sijo01(f): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
šŸ˜ What our boys can do, our girls can do better

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by omooba969(m): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Obasanjo ruled 8 years Nigeria was moving well

Yaradua ruled, Nigeria was growing steadily.

Jonathan ruled six and half years Nigeria was faring well.

Buhari came, Nigeria went into coma. The useless cow herder destroyed the country to the ground for 8 years.

Then come emilokon the drug sniffing vagabond who spent just three months and the nation Nigeria is buried.

Y'all deserve the politicians you get. grin

SĆ©le stvpid ni. smiley
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
grin grin grin grin

She learnt from the best grin grin grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Babaken(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
Any means of escaping this 5 inches away from hell call Nigeria is welcome as is not illegal.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by gift2xl: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
Mvnster:

More like ned popsy and regina

Correct
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Postinor: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Go girlllllllllllll kiss

Its better than ending up with a BĀ®oke Wr3tched Nigerian man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
give me ur kpekus,I wan suck
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
gift2xl:
Ned and regina
Foreign version
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
Dexy4yah:
An average Nigerian can do anything just to escape poverty

Unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
Exceed15:
Did anybody notice that the girl is not romantic towards him. As if she was taking pictures alone.
Who romance help.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Paracetamol01: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ahswear dis wan no fit do one round finish wey him no go faint
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Probz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
Iā€™m just guessing heā€™s loaded.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Exceed15: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lukepeter:

Who romance help.

We are on same page ... For d money o
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by gift2xl: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lukepeter:

Foreign version

grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by NaijaCrusader: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
What do you expect the girl is only trying to escape the mess going on the Nigerian economy and environs. Quote me anywhere you can never see a young South African girl marrying a man this old not that they are very rich or even rich but the quality of life there means the can't descend this low and that is why other countries embassies can't mess with them the way they are messing with Nigerians.
I love Nigeria and it must be great in our lifetime
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by AngelicBeing: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ancestral Marriage wink
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Papayaayasager(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Not only men secures the bag grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Microwhy: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Creamypie:
Pls don't marry girl from poor home, I beg you
No be lie....
But who should marry them?

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
Exceed15:

We are on same page ... For d money o
Unfortunately bro, for the hopeless romantic.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by pafun(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Skyfornia:
Cute husband indeed....this is Ancient and modern

Where is your own?
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
Amaka why now? This one na your grandfather age mate now
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
She go use sex kill the man for her to take over his properties
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Father4all: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
She is after inheritance
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by maticar: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady And Her Cute White Husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB0lR6OaqVo
A caregiver and her patient you mean?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Andersonken(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Money most be made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Gboom: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
This girl is the definition of gold digger. She didn't see a younger oyinbo man to marry, she is settling for almost 90-year-old man.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Sportsolutions: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
saxby:
Money is talking grin, I know my gender. wink

I hope You are not like your gender because if you don't adore money more than your husband, I can take you as my second wife. It's Crypto-Money Talking, and I'm Damn Serious!

USDT is Active!
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by NOwazobia: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
If Regina Daniel could do it, nothing to see here.

Next!

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
How this baba wan take knack and satisfy this girl, she go just dey fake moan while waiting for him to die in few years time.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by maridrug(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Are you buried?
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Obasanjo ruled 8 years Nigeria was moving well

Yaradua ruled, Nigeria was growing steadily.

Jonathan ruled six and half years Nigeria was faring well.

Buhari came, Nigeria went into coma. The useless cow herder destroyed the country to the ground for 8 years.

Then come emilokon the drug sniffing vagabond who spent just three months and the nation Nigeria is buried.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by PoliteActivist: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Creamypie:
Pls don't marry girl from poor home, I beg you

So who'd marry them?
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by PoliteActivist: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
GOFRONT:
I see a prospective widow.

And I KNOW she can't wait!
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by PoliteActivist: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Dexy4yah:
An average Nigerian can do anything just to escape poverty
And do you blame them?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / Five Types Of Women That May Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.