Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) (58993 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Adenugbaraphael(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Go girlllllllllllll kiss

Its better than ending up with a B®oke Wr3tched Nigerian man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na dem be this
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by xtreme07(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
This is very common in Italy
please sir
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Tzar(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2023
Says a B®oke Wr3tched Nigerian girl?! Interesting!
Sheistoopretty:
Go girlllllllllllll kiss

Its better than ending up with a B®oke Wr3tched Nigerian man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by RosyIsBlessed: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
If that's where she finds happiness and love, why not?
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by nairamaniac: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Go girlllllllllllll kiss

Why are you exposing your mother to the public this way?

No one knew till now that she married a broke wr3tched Nigerian.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by phemmyfour: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Go girlllllllllllll kiss

Àwọn ọmọ shepeteri
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Singlesingle(f): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
[quote author=chiefolododo post=126540001][/quote]A scary face, making me dizzy sef
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by chiefolododo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Singlesingle:
A scary face, making me dizzy sef
which year were you dizzy?
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by theforemost: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
She'll be serviced elsewhere
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by xtreme07(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
This is very common in Italy
hellllllllllloo
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
2braithe:

What we're doing to you guys is paining you that you had to support marrying of "fossils" you kicked against.

Your tears is sweet.

That is because my comment was sarcastic and my response was just to pay you guys in kind.

Nice to see that when you see yourselves from another person you don't like it.

I'm not a hypocrite like most of you. If my comment was calling Nigerian women useless, you would have liked and shared it.

I don't support interracial unions for self-hateful reasons.

This Nigerian woman is no different to Nigerian men that marry fossils
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Allisgud: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Yahoo girl,the huzzle no be hear grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Zimmermann(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Go girlllllllllllll kiss

FARM TOOL grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Goel: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

AMBANI ANIL IS OFFICIALLY AND LEGALLY BANKRUPT.
once the sixth richest person in the world, declared before a UK court in February 2020 that his net worth is zero and he is officially bankrupt.
[url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anil_Ambani [/url]

[url].
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_H-BoEfwjo?si=8eoE3OwPkfANMFUK [/url]
It is you who is mentally bankrupt. His brother has been bailed out long ago and has clumb up again. There is no scope of recession in energy sector of a highly populated country like India.

It's just your incompetency to comprehend what's bankrupt in UK isn't elsewhere.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Truthshscrazy: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2023
Goel:

It is you who is mentally bankrupt. His brother has been bailed out long ago and has clumb up again. There is no scope of recession in energy sector of a highly populated country like India.

It's just your incompetency to comprehend what's bankrupt in UK isn't elsewhere.
Anybody can rant on a faceless forum . I don't have time to trade words with human beings without IQs on a faceless
forum.

It's not by rich brother.
We all saw how
The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, AMCON, liquidated Sani Dangotes Dansa Foods Processing Company Limited belonging to Sani Dangote.younger brother Of Africa’s richest man. over failure to pay debt since he claim no enough profit to pay off. & AMCON confiscated & took over control of the company as part of AMCON’s efforts to recover over N400 million outstanding debt, out of over N4 billion owed Union Bank, which the company failed to pay.

ANIL AMBANI IS OFFICIALLY BANKRUPT PERIOD!.OGA GO AND PAY HIS DEBTS WHICH HE HAS BEEN UNABLE TO PAY SINCE HE WAS OFFICIALLY LIQUIDATED AND BANKRUPT.
Once the world’s sixth-richest person, Ambani Anil till date 2023 owes over $716 million (Rs 5,276 crore) including interest and £750k (Rs 7.04 crore) in legal costs to the THE INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA, EXPORT IMPORT BANK OF CHINA AND CHINA DEVELOPMENT BANK

You can argue with his official wikepedia profile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anil_Ambani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_H-BoEfwjo?si=Xjpoew6YZuTLWZm6

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Goel: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Anybody can rant on a faceless forum . I don't have time to trade words with human beings without IQs on a faceless forum
Indeed that's ya with an economics degree from a random jungle in Africa with your chimpanzee classmates.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Truthshscrazy: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2023
Goel:

Indeed that's me Goel am chimpanzee with an economics degree from a random jungle in Africa with all my chimpanzee classmates.

https://www.dnaindia.com/business/report-reason-behind-downfall-of-anil-ambani-who-was-once-richer-than-india-s-richest-man-mukesh-ambani-3067308

Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by tundebasic(m): 5:56am On Feb 23
Singlesingle:
A scary face, making me dizzy sef
Let's connect. You can reach out to me via WhatsApp (check the number in my signature) or via email. You can check your email for my connect request from Nairaland.
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Singlesingle(f): 11:22am On Feb 23
tundebasic:
Let's connect. You can reach out to me via WhatsApp (check the number in my signature) or via email. You can check your email for my connect request from Nairaland.
Haaa! Tunde ke cheesy
Re: Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) by Sirhush(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23
I must make it by fire by force grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.