Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

“We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun (24643 Views)

Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant / Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by one4GOD(f): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2023
Generalmystic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4K72NIWzmQ

“We’re Not Beggars, Take It to Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Blasts Abiodun Over Bag of Rice Palliative

[b]Gov Dapo Abiodun don’t insult us - Ogun man returns ‘’bag of rice’’ given as palliative to his estate with 147 Houses[/b]next action they will mark the estate for demolition grin grin grin unah pain just dey start nah sit-up e dey do for now, haaa haaaaa. Eyin lo'kan

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1558631-beggars-tinubu-ogun-cda-chairman-blasts-abiodun-bag-rice-palliative/
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Ejikeecaso: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2023
Penguin2:
Watch as members of the estate will be instigated to come out and issue a statement that the chairman did not speak for them and they are very happy with the rice.

The next thing you will hear is that the man has been removed as chairman.

Then police will arrest him for embezzling estate funds in 2017😏.

The Ronu crooners will be here castigating the man for daring to speak against their lords and saviours.

Ndi ala!

Nailed. That's exactly what will happen next

2 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Olayinka8793(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Daru Dapo Olofo

He made Ogun state to become a laughing stock instead of to continue from the great work of Amosun.
[/b]God ponish your entire family and unborn generation for making people suffer in the most industrialized state in West Africa[b]
Amen
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by one4GOD(f): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2023
Againstallodds:
See as the tinubu government dey favor them with rice and not even a cup of rice for the entire igbo race. This government is really dealing with igbos. No rice for us igbos
the igbos do not need their cursed rice we have been surviving and will continue to excel with or without their evil palliative

3 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2023
May ogun kill yu dapo
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Hanndye: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2023
Penguin2:
Watch as members of the estate will be instigated to come out and issue a statement that the chairman did not speak for them and they are very happy with the rice.

The Ronu crooners will be here castigating the man for daring to speak against their lords and saviours.

Ndi ala!
May God deliver us from the Party of 3 C's (APC3),
A
Party (of)
Criminals, Crooks and Cranks.

2 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Curious345: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Dapo!

World most useless Governor!
but you voted him back to office
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Curious345: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2023
Ogun and Lagos State are both failed state s

2 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by atinga1: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2023
membranus:

So where are the saints in Nigeria for us to vote for?
No one is a saint, but some are better. You were offered someone with less baggage, but you chose the one with the biggest baggage because of ethnicity and religion.
Enjoy your slavery.

2 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by davidtemi(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2023
membranus:
[ author=davidtemi post=126410590]So there's even still palliative somewhere??
I no even see or smell where they ever shared it at all. O ga o

You too wan chop palliative?

Oga, double ur hustle, there is no palliative to chop anywhere.
Never !
I don't depended on govt in any way before I eat. I'm just saying

1 Like

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by babzlim(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2023
membranus:

You have not answered my question. If we do not vote for your so called fraudsters in Nigeria, point out the saints who we are to vote for in Nigeria.

I have know issues with whatsoever candidate you vote for but even with the past records of such person with questionable character and still get him in the highest seat 💺 in the country brotherly na Oyo una dey.

I have know candidate in mind but if you feel the man in seat is doing a good job, baba I also agree with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by 234GT(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2023
membranus:

You got it wrong bra, a poor person can never get money to buy data to waste in answering your stupid rejoinder. So I am not poor.

However, until you bring out the saints for us to vote for, then you will continue to vote for this present crops of polithiefcians in Nigeria, and you will continue to cry on Nairaland for your sufferings. As for me I don't vote.

lolsss poor people beg for data and urgent 2k up and down. I repeat, na poor people like you dey see these politicians as gods because of the peanuts they hand down to you. You are nothing but a poor fool. Poverty has affected your sense of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Manfromlasvegas(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2023
Omobude244:

And oyo for the remaining 146 houses🤣🤣
Tomorrow the govt will announced that they have given the estate palliative 🤣
The man they try avoid future wahala

But as him speak out, him don still buy wahala. They will eventually play their politics on him, and fvck him up for disgracing them.

Stupid country

2 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by patrickcollins: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2023
JagabanB:

We still stand on that mandate and we are not looking for rice, tears of a sore loser.
The tears dey go round now wether you win or you lose, even people on the fence
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Greenfusion: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2023
Penguin2:

Ndi ala!

U sabi dem finish, nonsense people

2 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2023
Corruption in Nigeria is at all levels from the president to Senate to reps to governors down to the local government.

It is a disaster
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Solsix(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2023
Generalmystic:
Everybody is wailing.

Rice no reach even the people that were shouting on your mandate we shall stand
Nah there wahala start
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by nairanaira12: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2023
Againstallodds:
See as the tinubu government dey favor them with rice and not even a cup of rice for the entire igbo race. This government is really dealing with igbos. No rice for us igbos

That's because he knows that the igbos are not beggers like ogun state people

1 Like

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by OmoFiditi: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Dapo!

But you voted him twice on the order of your tifnubbu, because brain far from una.

2 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2023
membranus:

You have not answered my question. If we do not vote for your so called fraudsters in Nigeria, point out the saints who we are to vote for in Nigeria.

He has answered your question.
Use your brain next time.

Dapo failed the first 4 years, why reward him with another 4 years. Surely, there were other better candidates in the last governorship election but you guys like to fall under the charisma of the rulling party. You want to please APC and Tinubu.

Dapo was easily the worst candidate in the last elections.

Ori yin ma pe wa by force. Keep rewarding and voting in criminals because Tinubu told you. Tinubu o gbese ran anybody. He will only reward his padypady while the rest of you will be left with your pants around your ankles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Billyddude: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2023
Generalmystic:
Everybody is wailing.

Na person wey don c food chop go dey stand on mandate
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by StarGra: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2023
Yes, because he is not a credit card fraudster.

They wanted to the 1 rubber of rice to keep him quite and tell the estate they gave them 150 bags.

President fraud,his state Governor Fraud.

salamk:
Dat man is useless as shit😏

3 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Penguin2: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2023
ALARAPE22:
You deserve to be nominated for best comment of the week. You have said it all. You owe me 1k.

I owe you 1k Abi na you owe me 🙄?
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by John4B: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2023
Generalmystic:
Everybody is wailing.

I dey tell u. This is the beginning of their gnashing of teeth.

2 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Evolutionism: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2023
grin grin grin

My Type Of Gee.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Sleekfingers: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Generalmystic:
I'm looking for this idiotic uncle that called Jonathan wife shipopotamus

😀😆😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by okorogodwin4(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2023
Rice bandits are watching you sir don't drop it o!!
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Tareq1105: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Dapo!

I've always known Dapo to be a disaster. He's always confused and that explains why it's his SSG Tokunbo Talabi that handle governance for him.

2 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by KillahPriest: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2023
membranus:
Instead of him flexing his throat on social media, let him share the rice across the 147 houses. There are some people waiting for their own cups of the rice to cook. If he doesn't need it, other poor people need it.
I don't ever expect anything intelligent from an agbado, it's a waste of time and effort
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by regenerateman(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2023
The government should stop the idea of sharing money and food. The sharing of money and food should be left to churches and mosques. These organizations know the poorest of the poorest in their midst and may be fair in the sharing process. The people living in this estate may not be rich people, but at the same time, there are not poor people. The government should use this money and put it into the economy inorder to make it productive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Woke Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner Of Special Projects / FG To Appoint 16 New Permanent Secretaries / PDP Reverses Suspension Of Shema, Fayose, Anyim, reverses referral of Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.