Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

“We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun (24593 Views)

Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant / Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by JagabanB: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Generalmystic:
Your uncles are wailing profusely
I come from a family where no one depends on each other.
Come 2027, my Uncles will still booth out Obi.
Guess what?
My uncles are actually gaining from this administration.
Bring more tears please.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Emola12(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2023
JagabanB:

I can't remember telling u about any elderly one, did I?
I think say dat man nah your brother nah abi nnah no be the same APCshit
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Proudlyomonna: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2023
JagabanB:

Fresh tears, I love your tears.
Can u cry fresher ones?

Shut up jareh pained soul grin grin

Simple question, will hunger allow you to stand gidigba grin grin.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by joema443: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Dapo!

World most useless Governor!

The Laziest governor I have ever known

1 Like

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Bevista: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2023
grandstar:

I am disappointed that Bevista can share this type of nonsense.
Damm bro. I'm not even aware I shared it. I must have clicked it without being aware. My apologies.

As a general rule, I almost never share any comment on NL.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by richie240: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2023
This na why it will take a miracle for power to shift to south east, bcus u see things only from d point of 'tribe'.

Are u aware that more Yorubas voted obi than Igbos voted Tinubu?

If yes, how come you lump all Yorubas as "Tinubu voters"?

How come the only thing that oozes from ur perennially narrow and bigotic mind whenever u see a yoruba is "Tilumbu's bloda"?
cool

Generalmystic:
Everybody is wailing.

Rice no reach even the people that were shouting on your mandate we shall stand

Generalmystic:

[[b]Please, why do this guy's love to hobnob with fraudsters and criminal minded individuals, and make them their leaders
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by JagabanB: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up jareh pained soul grin grin

Simple question, will hunger allow you to stand gidigba grin grin.
Hunger will not o.
I have not eaten for 3 days now, please can you feed me?
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by JagabanB: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2023
Emola12:
I think say dat man nah your brother nah abi nnah no be the same APCshit
Continue to çry.
It's welcomed
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Proudlyomonna: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2023
JagabanB:

Hunger will not o.
I have not eaten for 3 days now, please can you feed me?

No I will not feed You bcus I want hunger to shift your waist grin

Poor man go dey jubilate dey hail evil APC wey dey structured to put am in unhampered poverty cheesy the picture is one in chains dancing glamorously while his captors party hard, which kind zombie oo zombiism be dis grin grin
God abeg oo grin
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by TrumpDonald2: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
Generalmystic:
A criminal minded Credit Card Fraudster, can't really do much with the commonwealth of the people, that's the truth

Buy you expect same from Tinubu. 😂😂
You guys should continue deceiving yourselves.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by TrumpDonald2: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Nothing is permanent, not even your own opinion.
The tides could always change. For now, Fvck Dapo!
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by TrumpDonald2: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
mrvitalis:
This man self... Didn't he get the memo?

Keep that rice then ....everyone one March round it while singing " On your mandate we shall stand, bola on your mandate we shall stand"

Do that for 45 min and watch the rich multiple depending on how high you people sing

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You are wicked.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Globad(f): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This man obviously didn't vote or support Tinubu because he knows that Tinubu is a fraud who should be in jail not aso rock.

Imagine sharing a half bag of rice for 147 houses in the estate to share as palliative

Chei

Obviously? You know everything

There's a problem with talking too much. The person after a point begins to say nonsense
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by JagabanB: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

No I will not feed You bcus I want hunger to shift your waist grin

Poor man go dey jubilate dey hail evil APC wey dey structured to put am in unhampered poverty cheesy the picture is one in chains dancing glamorously while his captors party hard, which kind zombie oo zombiism be dis grin grin
God abeg oo grin
Meanwhile I am sure that my póór state is ur rich state.
Whoever is not in support of Lienus Obi is hûñgry and póór.
Una mumu no too?
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Proudlyomonna: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
JagabanB:

Meanwhile I am sure that my póór state is ur rich state.
Whoever is not in support of Lienus Obi is hûñgry and póór.
Una mumu no too?

Na lie ,nothing you get na so Una dey come here dey form dangote wannabe with empty belle grin

The picture is one in chains dancing glamorously while those who put him in chains party hard,what a gory sight.

Zombie ooo zombie grin
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by JagabanB: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Na lie ,nothing you get na so Una dey come here dey form dangote wannabe with empty belle grin

The picture is one in chains dancing glamorously while those who put him in chains party hard,what a gory sight.

Zombie ooo zombie grin
I can't remember telling u I am a rich guy, did I tell u I am a rich guy?
Funny thing is that when I hear people say "no food to eat" I seriously wonder, how??
If I don't have food to eat, I can go to my family, there's always something to eat.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Proudlyomonna: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2023
JagabanB:

I can't remember telling u I am a rich guy, did I tell u I am a rich guy?
Funny thing is that when I hear people say "no food to eat" I seriously wonder, how??
If I don't have food to eat, I can go to my family, there's always something to eat.

Are you not just plainly shameless undecided

You can go to your family and eat,no be your mate they run the food come out undecided

I maintain my stand that to be pro APC you have to give up common sense and let maximum tomfoolery take charge of your life.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by JagabanB: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Are you not just plainly shameless undecided

You can go to your family and eat,no be your mate they run the food come out undecided

I maintain my stand that to be pro APC you have to give up common sense and let maximum tomfoolery take charge of your life.
U seem confused now?
Clutching at straws to keep urself in a conversation u have nothing to say?
If u come from a family so póór that living on empty stomach is a norm to u.
I don't know that.
If I am so ûñfortûnate, my family won't be that unfortunate so I can't relate with what u are saying.
Following Obi is giving up ur common sènsè but I understand that accepting that reality is difficult for u guys.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Proudlyomonna: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
JagabanB:

U seem confused now?
Clutching at straws to keep urself in a conversation u have nothing to say?
If u come from a family so póór that living on empty stomach is a norm to u.
I don't know that.
If I am so ûñfortûnate, my family won't be that unfortunate so I can't relate with what u are saying.
Following Obi is giving up ur common sènsè but I understand that accepting that reality is difficult for u guys.

You are just plainly deadheaded,asin ori re ti ku pkatapkata grin
Well I don't expect much from you,one has to be outstandingly daft to support same APC that is the greatest calamity to hit this Country.

So You said You don't know why people complain about food that You can just go to your family to eat,and I am asking you if no be human being go provide the food wey useless lazy old fool like You wey no like to work wan go chop for family cheesy
Nobody in my family would need food for any reason bcus out of 5 of Us,3 is into the stomach infrastructure business cheesy grin.

Why not get a life,so you can also feed others you shameless old daft thing, You would rather come here and do senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos then go to family to eat from the little they will manage.

Shameless daft old man at your age you still need family to eat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With African Finance Ministers And Central Bank Governors / 2023: Natasha Akpoti And Her Supporters Decamp To PDP / Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.