Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

“We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun (24611 Views)

Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant / Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by babzlim(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2023
jojothaiv:
Normally, DAP is the worst of the bunch when it comes to governors in the whole of south west.

I think it's high time we start demanding for accountability from all of our leaders...

Too late bro, 8yrs most complete I mean we most all face this selfish decision we made and rip what we just sew.

I actually want them to eat this country down so next time we will look and watch before taking any step.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by ada9ja(f): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2023
Generalmystic:
Everybody is wailing.

Rice no reach even the people that were shouting on your mandate we shall stand

This one gat me...
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Franhyac7: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2023
Generalmystic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4K72NIWzmQ

“We’re Not Beggars, Take It to Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Blasts Abiodun Over Bag of Rice Palliative

Gov Dapo Abiodun don’t insult us - Ogun man returns ‘’bag of rice’’ given as palliative to his estate with 147 Houses

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1558631-beggars-tinubu-ogun-cda-chairman-blasts-abiodun-bag-rice-palliative/

FAKE NEWS!!!
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by babzlim(m): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2023
membranus:

So where are the saints in Nigeria for us to vote for?

my brother vote for your saint and face the consequences, those that voted this Saint are also using there salaries for transportation even collecting loans to go work.

my point is do what is right without sentiment, because if u put sentiment first before taking any decision Oga na all of us go face am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by wonder233: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2023
That is not half bag, more like quarter bag
PrinceOfLagos:
This man obviously didn't vote or support Tinubu because he knows that Tinubu is a fraud who should be in jail not aso rock.

Imagine sharing a half bag of rice for 147 houses in the estate to share as palliative

Chei

1 Like

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by wonder233: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2023
They will still not get sense
babzlim:

Too late bro, 8yrs most complete I mean we most all face this selfish decision we made and rip what we just sew.

I actually want them to eat this country down so next time we will look and watch before taking any step.

3 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by walezy14(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2023
Not only Abiodun of Ogun State, but to all Governors in the western state. Palliative is a scam. If federal government want to do the needful, there I no need for distribution of rice because it won't get to the needy. The best option is to send money to individuals bank account and at least, reasonable numbers of less privilege people will benefit rather than giving a household 1 congo or derica of rice.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Generalmystic: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2023
Franhyac7:

FAKE NEWS!!!
Goat
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Enimin: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2023
Generalmystic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4K72NIWzmQ

“We’re Not Beggars, Take It to Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Blasts Abiodun Over Bag of Rice Palliative

Gov Dapo Abiodun don’t insult us - Ogun man returns ‘’bag of rice’’ given as palliative to his estate with 147 Houses

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1558631-beggars-tinubu-ogun-cda-chairman-blasts-abiodun-bag-rice-palliative/

You will become beggars by the time he's done with you
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Nuzo1(m): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Daru Dapo Olofo

He made Ogun state to become a laughing stock instead of to continue from the great work of Amosu.

God ponish your entire family and unborn generation for making people suffer in the most industrialized state in West Africa

Please face the useless governor and leave out his ‘innocent’ family who may have been seriously against his misrule.

1 Like

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by ALARAPE22(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2023
You deserve to be nominated for best comment of the week. You have said it all. You owe me 1k.

Penguin2:
Watch as members of the estate will be instigated to come out and issue a statement that the chairman did not speak for them and they are very happy with the rice.

The next thing you will hear is that the man has been removed as chairman.

Then police will arrest him for embezzling estate funds in 2017😏.

The Ronu crooners will be here castigating the man for daring to speak against their lords and saviours.

Ndi ala!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Nice2023(m): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2023
Hunger too much for Yoruba land oh.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by waveman2: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2023
That cannot be recovered abi?Is buhari & his band of forty thieves in saudi arabia?
membranus:

The money to reduce the price of fuel has been looted by Buhari, Emefiele & Co. So let's bear it for now; Nigeria is going through artificial economic recession, we will soon overcome it.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Shikini: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2023
Terrible
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Mccullum: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2023
Very correct, he's not beggar.

There are so many people this little rice will help. Though, it's good as they exposed their governor.

Insincerity of purpose too much for our politicians.

2 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by maasoap(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2023
Againstallodds:
Hunger dey that side o
U dey read backward? The man said dem no dey hungry

1 Like

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by membranus: 8:15am On Oct 15, 2023
babzlim:

my brother vote for your saint and face the consequences, those that voted this Saint are also using there salaries for transportation even collecting loans to go work.

my point is do what is right without sentiment, because if u put sentiment first before taking any decision Oga na all of us go face am.

You have not answered my question. If we do not vote for your so called fraudsters in Nigeria, point out the saints who we are to vote for in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by salamk(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Dat man is useless as shit😏

2 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by 43Ronin: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2023
imagine trying to make a sensible opinion as the only smart guy in a room full of foolish people that's the problem igbos face Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Olichoke: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2023
Na kogi own worse pass o. Bello is a curse .
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by 234GT(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2023
membranus:

You have not answered my question. If we do not vote for your so called fraudsters in Nigeria, point out the saints who we are to vote for in Nigeria.

Keep voting for the fraudsters and keep suffering the consequences of your foolishness.

Na poor people like you dey see these useless politicians as gods because of the peanuts they give you to eat.

2 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by salamk(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2023
Truth be say we are all corrupt but all this dapo type them be oga

2 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by membranus: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2023
waveman2:
That cannot be recovered abi?Is buhari & his band of forty thieves in saudi arabia?

If you can help us to recover the money from them, we will be highly happy. But for the EFCC, DSS and the ICPC to do so for us, it will not happen, not in this rogues infested government of Nigeria.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Exceed15: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2023
See where Tinubu has landed Nigeria. Evil party
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by franudi: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2023
This Tinubu government is confusing me. I thought they said that Yoruba have sense? All these Yoruba Tinubu appointed in this his government, where is their brains? Let us try Igbos. Fulani, Buhari, has failed. Yoruba, Tinubu, has failed. We can't continue this for the next four years. Supreme court please save Nigeria and give Peter Obi the mandate Nigerians gave him on 25 February, 2023.

3 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by membranus: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2023
234GT:

Keep voting for the fraudsters and keep suffering the consequences of your foolishness.

Na poor people like you dey see these useless politicians as gods because of the peanuts they give you to eat.

You got it wrong bra, a poor person can never get money to buy data to waste in answering your stupid rejoinder. So I am not poor.

However, until you bring out the saints for us to vote for, then you will continue to vote for this present crops of polithiefcians in Nigeria, and you will continue to cry on Nairaland for your sufferings. As for me I don't vote.

3 Likes

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Entprys(m): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2023
Againstallodds:
See as the tinubu government dey favor them with rice and not even a cup of rice for the entire igbo race. This government is really dealing with igbos. No rice for us igbos
Igbo people taya me o. Dem no send. Dem no dey beg anything upon all bad we are wishing them

1 Like

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by gabbytabby: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Una Governors don divert am ask them.

Againstallodds:
See as the tinubu government dey favor them with rice and not even a cup of rice for the entire igbo race. This government is really dealing with igbos. No rice for us igbos
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Mrtaye: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2023
membranus:
Instead of him flexing his throat on social media, let him share the rice across the 147 houses. There are some people waiting for their own cups of the rice to cook. If he doesn't need it, other poor people need it.
Everyone can't be a sycophant

1 Like

Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Mrtaye: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2023
membranus:

The money to reduce the price of fuel has been looted by Buhari, Emefiele & Co. So let's bear it for now; Nigeria is going through artificial economic recession, we will soon overcome it.
So why can't the sacrifice half of their allowances
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Ejikeecaso: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2023
JagabanB:

We still stand on that mandate and we are not looking for rice, tears of a sore loser.
Opposite ko? Hahahahahahaha.
Re: “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun by Mrtaye: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2023
membranus:

Your question is rhetorical and cunny

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election / Buhari Receives Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Pictures) / LP Campaign: Leaked Audio On Obi, Oyedepo Is Deep Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.