Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church (34655 Views)

Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes / Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos) / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Hideki(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2023
AbuAeesha:

"some Christians are actually now taking up Islamic studies just so we can better understand your delusion."

This statement of yours has guided and still guiding many to the light of Islam without any form of coercion.
Wish you guidance too.
Thank you.

The Ottoman empire that is responsible for the spread of Islam, did it my slaughtering, massacring and those who did not want their throat sliced had to convert. Islam is demonic, I had an Islamic friend I had to cut ties with the day we argued about a guy that burned the Quran, he unknowingly said " if he were there he would join in stoning the person to death". Islam is a cancer....look at how you are freely typing on a Christian topic because Christians are tolerant, but I cannot type on an Islamic thread cos Nairaland will burn. You guys are pathetic blood sucking demons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by BadBradley: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2023
Felimax:
All these unfortunate ministries up and down! They are mostly the genesis of religious arrogance.

Padre respect your Bishop!
Catholics will not follow you to your own ministry should you leave the church, you will be surprised.
Africans and stupidity
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Satazaa: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
He is welcomed to Islam! The only true religion!

Being the fastest growing religion in the world is not by mistake. People are digesting the Quran and finding out the truth.
Correct 💯
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by BadBradley: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2023
Think9ja:
Catholic church is one church that never gets new members.

If you weren't born into the church, you will never understand their mode of worship.
As a non believer or something like that, you cannot just say you want to become a Christian and then join Catholic church.

You will just be looking at them without having a clue as to what they are doing. You will first of all go and start learning their prayers and incantations .

I tire for those people I swear.

Very, very boring, archaic and diabolical system
says a fool who goes to Pentecostal churches to look at arse

7 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Being the fastest growing religion in the world is not by mistake. People are digesting the Quran and finding out the truth.
And what is the TRUTH?
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by LZAA: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2023
This man and Mbaka should stop dragging the church
If they want to be pentecostal pastors they are free
The bishop takes his orders from Rome
Your duties as a priest are clearly spelt out
If you no do again
Resign

7 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Lazenby007(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Pls, how can join the religion of PISS ? I need to start killing people.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by TenQ: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Says the moderate Muslim.

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by otokx(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2023
It appears to be business as usual, what a shame?

We shall worship in Spirit and in Truth.

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by wunmi590(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2023
Felimax:
All these unfortunate ministries up and down! They are mostly the genesis of religious arrogance.

Padre respect your Bishop!
Catholics will not follow you to your own ministry should you leave the church, you will be surprised.

Well said, they feel Catholic church is those church that when father dies the children inherits the church...

There's a clear pathway in Catholic, and everybody including the priest should always follow the pathway...

8 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by BabbanBura(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I was a Christian before and a titled one in the past.

I have read both books and know the truth!

You know the problem with people like you? You have never read the Quran.

And Google is your friend! Islam is the fastest growing religion!

Anyone who read the Quran and the Bible in search for the Truth will always fine that "Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father but through Him".

I read both, and today I became a Christian even though the rest of my family remained in the darkness.

Go back and read the Bible again, this time, genuinely seeking to know the truth and not seeking for justification to continue in Islam, and the Holy Spirit will show you the light and the way, and surely that is not Islam.

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by AntiChristian: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Hideki:
Islam have killed more people than the Jews. Please leave Christians out, face the Jews that can match your violence with violence

How many people has Islam killed Vs how many your God killed in the Bible?

Have you ever read Numbers 31 before in your live?

Read it and come back!
And I can summarise if you want!

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by minasu190: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

True religion indeed, set of boko haram and kidnappers
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by babajero(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Even una wey dey for the Islam dey fear for una life, because one of una fit come mosque any day with bomb.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2023
Church Nigeria Limited

Government need to be collecting taxt from Churches, because I see nothing but Private and cooperate businesses here....

3 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by regenerateman(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You were not a Christian before. There's nobody in Christian religion that will convert to Islam.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by victory36(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Lol

He's tired of working for a group of companies.

He wants to own and operate his own business.

Idolators garbed in their deceptive cassock.
na you know undecided
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by seunayantokun(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2023
When your overseer becomes your seether, you know the devil is at work inside a supposed holy man.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Hakeem66: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2023
This Rev Father has already made up his mind to leave.
You should respect your bishop and abide by the church law.
The problem with them is that once they start all these their ministries and started getting customers they now think they are bigger than their master.
He's just talking gibberish. All I see is a stubborn egoistic individual who taught that performing miracles translate to being holier than the pope.
His miracles is even suspicious because a disobedient priest cannot tell me that God almighty is happy with him. Obey before sacrifice.

9 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by BlackRains: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Go to YouTube, search for David Wood, he will open your eyes
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Tisham20(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2023
cheesy cheesy Leah Shaibu
CJStarz:
Little Leah Shaibu converted to Islam on her own volition?
Funny indeed.
Now don't tell me it's an isolated case. Many of such forceful conversions abound .
Anyways, enjoy your new found faith.

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by blowjohn(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2023
Story has some fetish side to it or what?
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Picardor2: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Lol

He's tired of working for a group of companies.

He wants to own and operate his own business.

Idolators garbed in their deceptive cassock.

U should be very very careful in what u say.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by byteem: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Delusion .. delusion . Delusion delusions of a demented mind..
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by blesdman(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Indeed the master book of deceptive indoctrination for violence. Continue

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Artiiclebeast: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2023
Picardor2:

U should be very very careful in what u say.

Will you bug off my mentions?
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Hideki(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

How many people has Islam killed Vs how many your God killed in the Bible?

Have you ever read Numbers 31 before in your live?

Read it and come back!
And I can summarise if you want!

Those were the Jews and not Christians, Jews and Muslims have the ability to perpetuate violence. I would prefer a Jew to a Muslim cos I am not safe with a Muslim. Death to all Islamic terrorists
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Felaincarnated: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2023
Sons of ishmael.
CoronaVirusPro:

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by AntiChristian: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2023
Hideki:
Those were the Jews and not Christians, Jews and Muslims have the ability to perpetuate violence. I would prefer a Jew to a Muslim cos I am not safe with a Muslim. Death to all Islamic terrorists

Death to the terrorist below too right?

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns[diadems].

He has a name written on him that no one but he himself knows. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
(Revelation 19:11-16 NIV)
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by YouAreNobody: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2023
jrusky:
Nnwanne where did you get all these money you are mentioning fromas a catholic priest? In those days Rev Fathers are being looking after by the church but the way I'm seen your case you are already becoming Oyedepo inside Catholic as a Rev Father so their is no way you won't face a bit of problem as Catholic priest best belt for you is to go and start your own Church as pentecostal and nothing to do with Catholic oga Rev.

When you went to seminary what was your oath to Catholic Church? So it is either you stand by the oath or quit as you just did.

Wish you the best. Now you can go and marry, have kids, runs your personal ministry and have your peace. Shalom!!!

He'll think his current congregation will follow him when he opens his church.

E go shock am

3 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by AntiChristian: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2023
BlackRains:
Go to YouTube, search for David Wood, he will open your eyes

David wood kò!

Solomon Furniture Ni!
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by YouAreNobody: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2023
barinedan:
Oppression even in the house of God, nawao. This same bishop will preach and condemn politicians for trampling on the people but that's exactly what he is using his position to do
Wetin you sabi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christmas In My Area (Photos) / Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.