Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church (34667 Views)

Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes / Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos) / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Dchair2: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I was a Christian before and a titled one in the past.

I have read both books and know the truth!

You know the problem with people like you? You have never read the Quran.

And Google is your friend! Islam is the fastest growing religion!

The devil also has the largest growing congregation! Does that make him better? I'm glad you said you read the Bible, but it's hard for any one who read the Bible correctly to believe you, because right there in the Bible it says the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. In other words you can even understand the scriptures without the indwelling of the holy spirit, which obviously you do not have.

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by BePrepared: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=CoronaVirusPro post=126407116]

X
[/quot

U forgot to include that they breed like pigs

One man have 48 children

Fastest growing religion indeed.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by plaetton: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dailyactiveinfo:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/11/popular-nigerian-priest-rev-father-okunerere-announces-hes-leaving-catholic-church-over

A cactus cannot produce orange fruits.
In the same way that a religion founded on fraud, perpetuated by fraud and sustained by fraud, would always produce nothing but fraudsters.

This rogue priest is just another greedy pulpit love-vendor who has found power and lucre by twisting catholic traditions into Evangelical style cult.
These pulpit pimps, inebriated with the power that they have over their cult-like followership, begin to rebel against the central catholic authority overseeing their conduct.

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by BePrepared: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

You were a Christian in your wet dreams.

If you've actually read both books then I see no reason why you would choose to listen to a caravan raider over the Prince Of Peace himself.

Contrary to what you and most head slammers think, some Christians are actually now taking up Islamic studies just so we can better understand your delusion.

And yes, it will be the fastest growing because its the only religion concerned with forceful conversion and also the only religion which passes the death penalty on anyone who attempts to leave it.

I read the Qur'an and Hadith

U will be shocked why a rational being will read these document and be a Muslim still.

When I read how Allah prophet ordered the murder of a nursing mother, and how her blood splashed on her kids my bowels turned.

Yet if u see how Muslims will b encouraging u to read the hadith u wonder.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by BePrepared: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

There are fanatics in every religion.

White nationalists Christian’s are also obsessed with guns, and you cannot class them with average Christians.

True

But Islamic extremism isn't a minority anymore o

Afghanistan
Gaza
Yemen
Bolo
Somalia
Pakistan
CAR
Hezbollah
India
Etc

This isn't an exception again
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by DeepSight(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
plaetton:

A cactus cannot produce orange fruits.
In the same way that a religion founded on fraud, perpetuated by fraud and sustained by fraud, would always produce nothing but fraudsters.

This rogue priest is just another greedy pulpit love-vendor who has found power and lucre by twisting catholic traditions into Evangelical style cult.
These pulpit pimps, inebriated with the power that they have over their cult-like followership, begin to rebel against the central catholic authority overseeing their conduct.

They should just migrate to Mountain of Fire and Miracles.

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by gmine: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Photocopies is everywhere, original is one
CoronaVirusPro:
He is welcomed to Islam! The only true religion!

Being the fastest growing religion in the world is not by mistake. People are digesting the Quran and finding out the truth.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Microwhy: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

You were a Christian in your wet dreams.

If you've actually read both books then I see no reason why you would choose to listen to a caravan raider over the Prince Of Peace himself.

Contrary to what you and most head slammers think, some Christians are actually now taking up Islamic studies just so we can better understand your delusion.

And yes, it will be the fastest growing because its the only religion concerned with forceful conversion and also the only religion which passes the death penalty on anyone who attempts to leave it.
Keep deceiving yourself.. You LGBTQ to go and deal with.
African Christians be behaving as if they know the church more than their slave masters. Where is the bible and the church when they are taking your forefathers as slaves. Now they are pushing for LGBTQ and none of you have to the guts to stand against it. The Pope ordain gay bishops.
Islam is not your mate... Head slamming suppose to be a competition between Muslims and expecially ythe Catholic assuming you follow the teaching in your holy book.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Pusyiter(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hahajahahah
The true religion indeed where one man is entitled to 70 virgins
The only religion wey spirit get preek
Religion of piss yet all terrorist are muslims?
RingRoadMafia:

That's what you tell yourselves to sleep better at night. Who am I to stop your fantasy grin

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Legalaffairs(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Meaning you lack a conviction. You got carried away because it was rated the fastest growing religion. Christianity is not just a religion, it is the real faith, a life style with a human face and an iota of what humanity should be.

I believe you will jump into the Church of Satan immediately it gets some good ratings.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by ottersberger(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Every truth is relative. Those who fail to learn from history are destined to repeat it. Negating your above lie, which I underlined for you by marking the font bold, let me proceed to educate you a little.

We recall that prophet Muhammed, peace be upon him, revealed that the angel Gabriel supposedly revealed to him that he will be the last of the prophets. He proceeded to try to recruit friends and relatives to spread his new religion.

The prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, borrowed and incorporated elements from Judaism, the bible, and the Torah to attract Jews and Christians to his new religion. This is the reason we see a lot of good writing at the beginning of the Quran.

The talk about the people of the book was to recruit Jews in Medina, who refused to accept him. Upon his rejection by Jews and Christians, Prophet Muhammed turned against them and started killing and expelling them. This was the point when Islam metamorphosed from a spiritual movement into a political movement for the first 12 years of Islam.

Islam is a religion of peace?, yea right. Upon his rejection by Jews and Christians, they are now to be known as “Dimmy” or second-class citizens. They are allowed to say alive and not killed only by paying “Zizia” or protection tax and living as “Dimi” in the Islamic nation. Jews and Christians could not ring a church bell or blow the chauffeur.

They gave Jews and Christians necklaces to wear as identification that they paid their zizia. The yellow star, considered a German invention, was actually an Islamic invention in 9th century Iraq by the second Khalifa, mutawaqil of Iraq, for Jews to be identified on the streets.

Christians and Jews are to walk on the other side of the street if they encounter a Muslim on their path. The UAE still practices this tradition until today, where non-indigenous people are prohibited from looking at the face of an indigenous woman and must, in fact, switch to the other side of the street as she approaches.

Islam continued to grow and conquered Jerusalem until the pope in Rome in 1090 charged Christians to go and help their Christian brethren. This is why the crusaders were launched. The crusaders were launched to liberate Jerusalem, and they could liberate Jerusalem for less than 100 years before Salah had din al UBI took it back.

Islamic control of Jerusalem ended in 1967 when Israel liberated the city, allowing people of different religions to pray together. Islam continued to expand. They went all the way from Central Europe to China to India. They conquered Spain, which they covetously renamed Andalusia.

The more they advanced, the more people paid Zhizya. It was the Europeans that started the push to push back the expansion of Islam. It continued until Islam was stopped at the gates of Vienna in today's Austria on 09/11. They pushed them out of Europe all the way to the Middle East and North Africa. Osama bin Laden chose that date to attack America for a reason. 09/11 is a symbolic date in the Islamic calendar.

By 1924, the Islamic empire ended. The Islamic Caliphate was brought to an end in Turkey or Türkiye as indigenes refer to their country, by the Ataturk, who thankfully was a secularist. He ended the Islamic empire and gave women the right to vote and be educated. The right to choose a husband for themselves, and forbade women from wearing the hijab and men from keeping beards. Muslims hated him so much that they labeled him a Jewish agent.

The Islamic Caliphate existed for 1400 years and ended less than 100 years ago. By the time the Islamic Caliphate ended, 270 million people were killed by Islam. 270 million people were killed, and we did not possess weapons of mass destruction or nuclear weapons at the time. They were butchered by the swords, a practice still well and alive in Saudi Arabia and well practiced by Fulani until this day.

There you have it in a nutshell. Where is Islam, which is obviously very retrogressive and violent in ideology fast-growing today?.

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Aloof: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Being the fastest growing religion in the world is not by mistake. People are digesting the Quran and finding out the truth.

Helinus is that you, you sound alike wink
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Funflipper: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Lol

He's tired of working for a group of companies.

He wants to own and operate his own business.

Idolators garbed in their deceptive cassock.

You said it all.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Tundepeachtech(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
His tired of sharing is loot with the bishop
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by caracas: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Think9ja:
Catholic church is one church that never gets new members.

If you weren't born into the church, you will never understand their mode of worship.
As a non believer or something like that, you cannot just say you want to become a Christian and then join Catholic church.

You will just be looking at them without having a clue as to what they are doing. You will first of all go and start learning their prayers and incantations .

I tire for those people I swear.

Very, very boring, archaic and diabolical system
You are just so stewpid, dumb n ignorant.
I don’t even know why am responding to this if not for that impulse in humans that forces one to tell a stewpid person he is stewpid…..

2 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by loswhite(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Lol

He's tired of working for a group of companies.

He wants to own and operate his own business.

Idolators garbed in their deceptive cassock.
Don't mind them. They want to own their own adoration....lol more like I want my own church inside the catholic church

2 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by loswhite(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Keep deceiving yourself.....lost sheep
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by maestroferddi: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You know the problem with people like you? You have never read the Quran. I

You deserve nothing but pity...

While hundreds of thousands if not millions are fleeing Islam month by month, you dare to deceive yourself...

It appears you want me to expose things....
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by plaetton: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
DeepSight:

They should just migrate to Mountain of Fire and Miracles.
Abi o
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Idiot,how to forge document and behead someone abi
CoronaVirusPro:

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by thunderbabs: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
B like say na the deities wey he use power pass power remove from communities dey use hin fellow priests and bishops to frustrate his life.

Na the deities he offend.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by HitRun(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
It's a season of oppression!

We all have many Israels illegally occupying Palestinian lands!

They oppress them daily and kill them. But when the oppressed retaliates he becomes the terrorist!

May Allah grant succor to our distressed brothers in Palestine and all over the world!

So the land did not exist long before 1917? Why did you start your history from 1917?
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Chetas81(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

YOU MEAN I SHOULD JOINED THE HAMAS RELIGION, COVER BY BLOOD AND SWORD ⚔️, MILITANTS IN ISLAM IS AN INSULT, TO THE HUMANITY
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Chetas81(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
caracas:

You are just so stewpid, dumb n ignorant.
I don’t even know why am responding to this if not for that impulse in humans that forces one to tell a stewpid person he is stewpid…..
everything he said about Catholic church are not lie, because I work with Catholic church members for 3 year's, this are the things they do like incantations
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Kfed4ril(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

What was your title as a Christian?
I’ve a female friend who is a Muslim but she wants to leave it for atheism, I’m the only one she’s told because if she tells her people, they can kill her.
Is that your definition of growth? By threatening people?
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by GreenCovering: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
Holy Qur'an sura 46 verse 9

Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."
- Sahih International

Tafsir:
The sentence, "I do not follow anything but what is revealed to me," has been used here as an 'exception' to the previous sentence, meaning thereby that I do not know anything except what is revealed to me through wahy..."
- Ma'ariful Qur'an

In order words:
... Except what is revealed to me, I don't know what will be done with me or with you... So the question is why would someone conveniently omit the essential part 'except' that presents the context of usage even if he/she want to present the verse in a redacted form?

sad
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by CoronaVirusPro: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kfed4ril:

What was your title as a Christian?
I’ve a female friend who is a Muslim but she wants to leave it for atheism, I’m the only one she’s told because if she tells her people, they can kill her.
Is that your definition of growth? By threatening people?

Evangelist

God bear me witness! I win souls for Christ back then. I was very active back then.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Kfed4ril(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

There are fanatics in every religion.

White nationalists Christian’s are also obsessed with guns, and you cannot class them with average Christians.

Oga calm down, the gun violence in the USA has nothing to do with Christianity, in short the are all atheists and you know that.
I’ve never seen any video that kill in the name of Jesus. But you know you can’t say same for Islam.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by CoronaVirusPro: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kfed4ril:

Oga calm down, the gun violence in the USA has nothing to do with Christianity, in short the are all atheists and you know that.
I’ve never seen any video when that kill on the name of Jesus. But you know you can’t say same for Islam.

NRA is atheist?

Is Donakd Trump and Maga followers atheist too?
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Dedeity: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Islam is a foolish religion
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Kfed4ril(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Evangelist

God bear me witness! I win souls for Christ back then. I was very active back then.

Lol
Evangelist in which church, lemme go and ask. And then respond to my second point.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Dedeity: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Are you talking about the same Quran that says "kill the unbelievers any where see them" or another one ? Werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.