Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church (34692 Views)

Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes / Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos) / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by AntiChristian: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
Your ignorance is 100 percent

Unfortunately, the book of Revelation is not what a folly can comprehend

More excuses from a bigoted liar!

Same excuses you can't give!

We can't comprehend yours but you can comprehend ours?

Hypocrisy and bigotry!
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Levels1(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

May Allah protect me and my family from worshiping Jesus a man that was born by Mary and protected like a baby from harm! Same Jesus that was breast-fed and ate like any other human!

May Allah grant us all sense!

May Allah Grant you and your household Sense.

Jesus is the only way.

Give your life to Christ as tomorrow might be too late.

A word of advise from someone who once worship other gods like you in the past.

Have a wonderful Sunday
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by phemmyfour: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

More excuses from a bigoted liar!

Same excuses you can't give!

We can't comprehend yours but you can comprehend ours?

Hypocrisy and bigotry!
It's easy to comprehend criminal act, it's not a rocket science
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2023
ode. pls bring back all the deities took. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by joshkke(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2023
How I wish these points were made respectfully because they're so valid. Even in the face of provocation, the Christian Spirit should be always ready to respectfully and wisely respond to any debates. Truth is, when you answer in this manner, there is actually no true opposition to the truths you muster

RingRoadMafia:

You were a Christian in your wet dreams.

If you've actually read both books then I see no reason why you would choose to listen to a caravan raider over the Prince Of Peace himself.

Contrary to what you and most head slammers think, some Christians are actually now taking up Islamic studies just so we can better understand your delusion.

And yes, it will be the fastest growing because its the only religion concerned with forceful conversion and also the only religion which passes the death penalty on anyone who attempts to leave it.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by AntiChristian: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2023
Levels1:

May Allah Grant you and your household Sense.

Jesus is the only way.

Give your life to Christ as tomorrow might be too late.

A word of advise from someone who once worship other gods like you in the past.

Have a wonderful Sunday

Preach to me that Jesus the prince of peace will still come and be a terrorist that Muslims currently are!

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns[diadems].

He has a name written on him that no one but he himself knows. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
(Revelation 19:11-16 NIV)

How do we define terrorism again?
We don get sense!
Thanks Jesus preached to many and he never asked them to give their life to him!

Na Christian invention!
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Checkwell: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
He is welcomed to Islam! The only true religion!

Being the fastest growing religion in the world is not by mistake. People are digesting the Quran and finding out the truth.

Please keep quiet.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Winnin009: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Will Jesus mention his name when killing in that last verse and does that still not make him a terrorist?

This is what the LORD of Hosts says: ‘I witnessed what the Amalekites did to the Israelites when they ambushed them on their way up from Egypt. 3Now go and attack the Amalekites and devote to destruction all that belongs to them. Do not spare them, but put to death men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.
1 Samuel 15:3

1.But why kill women and infants?

2. Why kill Oxen, sheep, camels and donkeys?

3. Why kill innocent people?

It is Yahweh's name!

But you dull o. If you weren’t you would have known that this was a retaliation for ambushing the Israelites. They killed their kids first.

All the kids and women that Islam has been killing since the time of the inception of the religion; it’s still not enough. Every other religion has moved on but you guys choose to do what others dropped centuries ago.

Yet, here you are quoting Old Testament to justify the atrocities your brothers committed, commit and are still committing across the globe.

What’s funny is that the brothers you’re here defending will slit your throat at the slightest disagreement on idealogies.

Keep killing o. Quote more bible verses. Maybe that will justify burning babies in the Middle East.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Levels1(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Preach to me that Jesus the prince of peace will still come and be a terrorist that Muslims currently are!

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns[diadems].

He has a name written on him that no one but he himself knows. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

We don get sense!
Thanks Jesus preached to many and he never asked them to give their life to him!

Na Christian invention!

In a simple tense, HAMAS.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Winnin009: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Lmao! Guy! You are a clown and a dull clown at that!

No one should reply this dude. Picking random verses in the Bible to justify killing kids?! 😂😂😂😂

I’m sorry bro but you’re an even bigger fool that your murderous brothers.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by AntiChristian: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
It's easy to comprehend criminal act, it's not a rocket science

I agree! Criminals no dey Bible!

When you God has sword! You give excuse!

But no excuse for Muslims!

Hypocrisy and bigotry dey your blood!
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by AntiChristian: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Winnin009:

Lmao! Guy! You are a clown and a dull clown at that!

No one should reply this dude. Picking random verses in the Bible to justify killing kids?! 😂😂😂😂

I’m sorry bro but you’re an even bigger fool that your murderous brothers.

Israel killed kids and civilians!
Go and check and delete the Israeli lies from your head!

Even CNN apologized for the falsehood!

https://www.nairaland.com/7876228/cnn-apologises-spreading-israeli-fake/1#126395050

The dingbat ignoramus is clear here!
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Winnin009: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na Muslims kill Jesus and John the Baptist, why won't you fear them!

I fear your hypocrisy and bigotry more. It stinks!

Na heathens like you kill am na. Definitely not Christians
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by frankblinkz(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
I was born in a kind of church were you think that it's only us that will make heaven and every other church are not worshipping a true God.
That's how I was program to accept my own church as a Christian,so I asked myself with this were is the love amongst us as christians with other christians.

Last last No pastor is fulfilling the commandments that said thou shall love thy neighbor as thy self.
If you doubt me,Ask if any deeper life pastor can attend a celestial church program obeying their instructions by removing their footwears too,and also a Lord's choosen pastor attend a Catholic adoration program.
Vice versa for other churches.
Pastors keep scattering the bible to suit their own selfish interests.
Pastors keeps investing members money on different businesses.
Owning of schools that members can't afford.
Competition of biggest churches.
Dunamis is highest capacity more than a football stadium.
They now have five services on a Sunday,Ah !! What happened to preaching against lateness to church.
This time don't worry come any time with your offerings.
Pastors make themselves God, compelling women to respect them more than their husbands.
You cannot visit any church in peace,they will ask for first timers and trap them convincing to always come back,so the person don't have a church before coming to yours or what.
Imagine coming to pay me a visit as a pastor without calling to know if I'm around just because your church is still new..
Once it's members are large,they don't remember you exist.
Once they need more money they hold programs with heavy titles for a week.

Inside church you will bring items as gift for pastor,they stay in your presence and resell it.
I swear person fit buy one garden egg for 30k inside church (no be juju be that)

Church is purely a business
Omo work hard and pray to God, your prayers will be answered

3 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by sulakishop(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
He just signed up for suicide/fractricide. I have never attended a reverend father's funeral
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by NAC1666: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dailyactiveinfo:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/11/popular-nigerian-priest-rev-father-okunerere-announces-hes-leaving-catholic-church-over
Dear father.
You can't own a property,you belong to the church. Stop disobeying and hand over the said land the diocese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by HeavenShield: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dear Priest, From what you are saying. It's pathetic that you are living with vultures, wolves and serpents. Man of God, leave that place for them. And feel free to do what God has destined you to do. It is evident that the demons you have been casting out have now entered your fellow priests to deal with you.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by AntiChristian: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
Winnin009:

Na heathens like you kill am na. Definitely not Christians

I wasn't born!

Na Israelites kill am! Stop telling lies!

Same Israelites today that calls your Jesus bast*rd because he has no father!
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by RealEzee(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I was a Christian before and a titled one in the past.

I have read both books and know the truth!

You know the problem with people like you? You have never read the Quran.

And Google is your friend! Islam is the fastest growing religion!

hamas pops up cool
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by AntiChristian: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Levels1:

In a simple tense, HAMAS.

Na Hamas dey the revelation verse?
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by kevwemike: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Being the fastest growing religion in the world is not by mistake. People are digesting the Quran and finding out the truth.
do u want him to become a terrorist like..... ?
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Edafe19(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Thanks God for Christianity, you left and still breathing, unlike Islam. The angels of Allah would have kill you instead of allowing Allah to judge you

CoronaVirusPro:

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Caleb15(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Opus Dei
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Ejikeecaso: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

My friend you were never a Christian. That's how you guys used to tell lies a lot to deceive people. There was never a time you were a Christian. Stop telling lies. There is nothing wrong in trying to convert people to your religion but don't use lies . Lies doesn't work these days to convert people
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by MOGPman(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Says who? Over my dead body to become Islam! A religion that breeds terrorism
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by AntiChristian: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Winnin009:

But you dull o. If you weren’t you would have known that this was a retaliation for ambushing the Israelites. They killed their kids first.
Na you dull pass! Israel Sabi spread propaganda and only we wey tear eyes fit see am! Tear your eyes! No baby was killed in Israel.

All the kids and women that Islam has been killing since the time of the inception of the religion; it’s still not enough. Every other religion has moved on but you guys choose to do what others dropped centuries ago.
Which baby was killed Mr liar?

Yet, here you are quoting Old Testament to justify the atrocities your brothers committed, commit and are still committing across the globe.

Even your Jesus is still coming to continue the terrorism!

What’s funny is that the brothers you’re here defending will slit your throat at the slightest disagreement on idealogies.

Keep killing o. Quote more bible verses. Maybe that will justify burning babies in the Middle East.

They'll just jump on any propaganda inasmuch as it satisfies their agendas against Islam!

See the thread were CNN apologized for the falsehood about Israeli babies killed!

Jesus didn't send you to tell lies!
https://www.nairaland.com/7876228/cnn-apologises-spreading-israeli-fake/1#126395050
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by socialmediaman: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

What about obsession with cutlass ?

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by PureFace1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

lol Why won't Islam be the fastest growing religion when every Muslims married 4 wives and have numerous children.

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Olichoke: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
It's so painful
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by phemmyfour: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

I agree! Criminals no dey Bible!

When you God has sword! You give excuse!

But no excuse for Muslims!

Hypocrisy and bigotry dey your blood!
You see why you mumu

The Bible encompasses life diary of people that lived before now and the laws that governed them, it also contained life manual for now and the future, but you are too low on IQ to understand how that works

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by hilaryCU(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
Think9ja:
Catholic church is one church that never gets new members.

If you weren't born into the church, you will never understand their mode of worship.
As a non believer or something like that, you cannot just say you want to become a Christian and then join Catholic church.

You will just be looking at them without having a clue as to what they are doing. You will first of all go and start learning their prayers and incantations .

I tire for those people I swear.

Very, very boring, archaic and diabolical system

Tell us about your own religion and the righteous people's there. Saying what you don't know or understand is serious ignorance. All to his own.

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by hilaryCU(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Lol

He's tired of working for a group of companies.

He wants to own and operate his own business.

Idolators garbed in their deceptive cassock.

Tell us about your own religion and the righteous people's there. Saying what you don't know or understand is serious ignorance. All to his own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.