Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church (34687 Views)

Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes / Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos) / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Rahkman: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2023
Him wan buy pjet like adeboye grin

7 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by VULCAN(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Islam is the only religion in the world where you are hated by its adherents until you surrender to it.

Ask Muslims who attend a mosque how safe they feel if it is surrounded by 10 churches.

Then ask Christians who attend a church surrounded by 10 mosques the same question.

The answers will enlighten you so much.

The religion of Harbingers of death and destruction

CoronaVirusPro:
He is welcomed to Islam! The only true religion!

Being the fastest growing religion in the world is not by mistake. People are digesting the Quran and finding out the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Tinubulaba: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Being the fastest growing religion in the world is not by mistake. People are digesting the Quran and finding out the truth.
Can he start his own commercial mosque there? If you read the story, you will see all he is interested in

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I was a Christian before and a titled one in the past.

I have read both books and know the truth!

You know the problem with people like you? You have never read the Quran.

And Google is your friend! Islam is the fastest growing religion!

Stop lying abeg. Pls. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Enemyofpeace: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2023
Liar! He's leaving because he wants to go commercial like the pentecostal Churches. We know his type.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by BarrElChapo(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2023
🤔🤔
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Enemyofpeace: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

f^ck you and f^ck Islam

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by wanimo: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

after which he would pick up a weapon and start killing people in the name of Allah and call it jihad....

Idiots everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by SUNNINO(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2023
Is it not the terrorist group?
CoronaVirusPro:

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by BarrElChapo(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2023
Curious345:
This man has mad powers .

He can single.handedly cleanse the entire Yoruba land of their dangerous deities and some archaic practises .

Like the Satanic Oro and the rest

Talking nonsense, how many deities has he cleared in Enugu alone before we talk about the Igbo land.

Many of the these powers being showcased are questionable, I'm Igbo and Catholic too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Segxydube: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Thats why terrorism is growing fast too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by usecondom(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2023
Ìfà my only religion isee

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by jrusky(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2023
Nnwanne where did you get all these money you are mentioning fromas a catholic priest? In those days Rev Fathers are being looking after by the church but the way I'm seen your case you are already becoming Oyedepo inside Catholic as a Rev Father so their is no way you won't face a bit of problem as Catholic priest best belt for you is to go and start your own Church as pentecostal and nothing to do with Catholic oga Rev.

When you went to seminary what was your oath to Catholic Church? So it is either you stand by the oath or quit as you just did.

Wish you the best. Now you can go and marry, have kids, runs your personal ministry and have your peace. Shalom!!!

14 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by yommen: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Lies!!!

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Segxydube: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
It's a season of oppression!

We all have many Israels illegally occupying Palestinian lands!

They oppress them daily and kill them. But when the oppressed retaliates he becomes the terrorist!

May Allah grant succor to our distressed brothers in Palestine and all over the world!

So what do u say about nigeria and biafra?
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by AntiChristian: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2023
Segxydube:

So what do u say about nigeria and biafra?

Are you a Biafran or a Nigeria first?

2 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by just2endowed: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

What forceful conversion! Have you seen the news that they do so in Europe and North America? Go see what’s happening in those continents. Souls are trooping into Oslam.

That’s the only true undiluted religion!

I wish there is nothing like isis and boko boys
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by NaijaCover(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by chariiks(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

What's the basis for growing. Using threats and force

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2023
You go about burning and destroying our ancestral Shrines and Cultural artifacts and you think they won't unleash vengeance on you......u never see anything!

2 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Juanmike(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I bet Hamas didn't read it too.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by athaboi(f): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2023
magoo10:
Are Nsukka people more Catholic than onitsha or any other region why the noise every time .
if it is not mbaka it is one prayer ministry ,he should leave already if he cannot submit to the church authority.
mbaka is under Enugu not nsukka na, be calming down.. nsukka has not be in the news before
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Akhee: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Ma Sha Allah. Barakallah feekum.

1 Like

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Juanmike(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Think9ja:
Catholic church is one church that never gets new members.

If you weren't born into the church, you will never understand their mode of worship.
As a non believer or something like that, you cannot just say you want to become a Christian and then join Catholic church.

You will just be looking at them without having a clue as to what they are doing. You will first of all go and start learning their prayers and incantations .

I tire for those people I swear.

Very, very boring, archaic and diabolical system
Church with History

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by just2endowed: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2023
VULCAN:
Islam is the only religion in the world where you are hated by its adherents until you surrender to it.

Ask Muslims who attend a mosque how safe they feel if it is surrounded by 10 churches.

Then ask Christians who attend a church surrounded by 10 mosques the same question.

The answers will enlighten you so much.

The religion of Harbingers of death and destruction

Why will you build a church among ten mosque... Death is at you door if you still going to such church.
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by McLizbae: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2023
You don't need to tell a stupid lie to please or displease anybody. Just be real.
CoronaVirusPro:

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by magoo10(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2023
athaboi:
mbaka is under Enugu not nsukka na, be calming down.. nsukka has not be in the news before
father obayi is under where?
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by athaboi(f): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2023
chudez0147:
The Bishop might be envious of fr oku
envious in what aspect? That he is richer than bishop or that he is going out about taking away people's heritage in the name of stop people from serving their local god. What does he have that bishop doesn't have? Or do you think bishop have time to be doing that nonsense adoration stuff? Bishop is foreign breed and doesn't believe in the nonsense ministry they are creating outside the the doctrine of the Catholic church

3 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by Ever8090: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

fastest growing terrorist organisation abi? ...a religion that believe that, holding a woman's hand in public is disgusts Allah but slaughtering your fellow human being like an animal while shouting Allah-akbar pleases Allah..is that one a religion?

Remove Islam from the world and watch the world become a peaceful place for all to live in peace

2 Likes

Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by DonroxyII: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Lol

He's tired of working for a group of companies.

He wants to own and operate his own business.

Idolators garbed in their deceptive cassock.
I see Handiwork of Juju to Boost some Shi.ts You go dey see different things wey no go plum.....

The subconscious of Others are Having Problems with His Means of Achieving Things ...

He is being frustrated due to some Unorthodox Games .... or The gods(Local Powers) from the village he casted are on His Matter as a Means of Revenge ...

Baba leave them to flag your church or pray to God to mediate ....

How a whole priest go dey complain when you have God ...

Bow to the Game, Play the Game like everyone Else or Own The Game ...... All Depends on Your Power !
Re: Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church by barinedan(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2023
Oppression even in the house of God, nawao. This same bishop will preach and condemn politicians for trampling on the people but that's exactly what he is using his position to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS / Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.