Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed (44919 Views)

What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by TheSuperX(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Na anything una dey eat? disgusting primitives.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Illegal1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dennisochampa:
I wonder for how long this will feed you Sha.
Tomorrow we want to wonder why the whites are better than us.
This is one of the key reasons.
They preserve nature and wildlife.
They don't kill and eat anything they see...
But come to Africa, we eat all sorts of nonsense...
Alligator, snakes, dogs, monkeys, name it...
Tomorrow when una begin die anyhow una go say na witches and wizards.
Hope as u don chop this meat so, u no go hungry again?

omoh.............abeg carry ur yeye talk go 1 corner jare

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Shittaakeem(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
being a while
make I drop this one
1) That's a small crocodile
2) You can never find an alligator in Africa. They are only native to China and USA
3) Now change the title to crocodile

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Passionate888: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
ahnie:
How do you eat these animal?
My God!!!!!!!
Not be every meat them dey eat....it's akin to eating brown baby lizard!

Awaiting the correct bush meat crew!
They also eat it in the U.S.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Illegal1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
TheSuperX:
Na anything una dey eat? disgusting primitives.

omoh..........wetin dey disgusting abt bush meat wen God creat?

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Illegal1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Anybody that eats, this can Chop Human being! undecided sad
omoh.............u fit swear say u never eat dis meat b4?

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by MrAgbako: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! embarassed

You broke men should not bring another deadly disease with the way you go about eating all these nonsense and disgusting things. Biko!! undecided

how much is your price..my dog likes your picture

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by SavageResponse(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
dead Alligator

This is a baby crocodile, alligators are not found on the African continent

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by donbenie(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
That's a baby Gator.

For those wondering how people eat these things. Do you realize that even in the Western countries they have restaurants for these delicacies? Down to Crocs, gators, Snakes, etc.

I saw an episode on Food Network where rattlesnake meat was the meat given to contestants to make a dish out of.

It's a Croc, not a Gator..
No Gators in Africa..

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Truthshotcrazy: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
adecz:
undecided

That is an endangered pygmy forest
crocodile..😐😐😐😐

There are no alligators in Africa..
grin
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by ahnie: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
More reasons why you cannot be around me.
2Radii:

If I am around you I will force you to eat this one day

Alligator
Crocodile
Snakes
Termites fly
Cricket
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Dennisochampa: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.............abeg carry ur yeye talk go 1 corner jare
.... Shey u go chop the meat forever??
Hungry man
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by zinaunreal(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ugly looking dish
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by nosa2ekundayo: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! embarassed

You broke men should not bring another deadly disease with the way you go about eating all these nonsense and disgusting things. Biko!! undecided

1. Wetin bring broke inside the matter now?

2. From the small psychology sense when I get , Na very broke person dey quickly shout say another person broke..

3. I worked for extremely rich Chinese men here in naija and they eat any animal even Scorpion 🦂 and cockroaches.... stating that every animal store up different types/levels of protein within their body. ..I hope you are not talking from bedroom wisdom..

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Okhuadams(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
being a while
make I drop this one
And you no share reache me God go judge you oo
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Judolisco(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
dead Alligator
it's a crocodile correct yourself... No alligator in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Originalsly: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hmmm .... mouth watering to some .... belly upsetting to others ... indeed ...one man's meat is another man's poison. We just have to be mindful from whom we eat. Jeez. I can't even try to figure out what OP doesn't eat.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by tomoregie: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
no cooking just dried with salt, cube and pepper

wicked soul - that Alligator was returning to her family after a long search for food to feed her children - who gave you the right. Oh my God.. what are people so wicked cry cry cry cry
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by chudez0147(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
This na crocodile naw
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by ozoono(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! embarassed

hi can I get ur details. ? 09044180863
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Tetrahedron:

So nfpmod and other mods refuse to ban this guy after all these animal-cruelty pics and videos he posts
Ok
Lol continue wailing
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
highchief1:
anybody when fit eat this nonsense fit eat lizard.
false
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Ibkrichie(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
ozoono:

hi can I get ur details. ? 09044180863

You better delete this before she will be calling you broke man again 🤣
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
Geovanni412:

Where did you catch it?

Which area for Nigeria?
what do u want to do with that information
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by CrownedPhoenix: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Drinks set Bro.

This photo cracks me up eveytime cheesy

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by wolesmile(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
This ain't 'gator. This is baby croc.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Geovanni412(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
what do u want to do with that information

I wan chop the meat boss

I dey enter my eye
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by driand(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! embarassed

yes you've been noticed a long time now, but u need to calm down on all that feminist horseshit, you deserve a life too,

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Exceed15: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kestolove:
How do you people manage to eat this stuffs still baffles me

How do you eat chicken?
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by cattylove7(f): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
shame on u na everything africa/ngr people dey kill 2 eat hungry people everywhere nonsense u beta ve some class/taste www.cattylove.com
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Geovanni412:

I wan chop the meat boss

I dey enter my eye

Lol
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by aameyah(f): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
This isn't alligator, first of all. Do you even know what you ate? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Mackerel: How Do I Identify Original From This Fish? / See The Onion I Bought #120 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.