Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed (44917 Views)

What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by ussv: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jesu !!!! We can chop anything sha .
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Guyman01: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
That thing na baby alligator you dey chop

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by freeDR(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
There are no alligators in Africa, you ignorant folks.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by highchief1: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
being a while
make I drop this one
anybody when fit eat this nonsense fit eat lizard.

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Eke40seven(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
There are no alligators in Nigeria or even Africa. That is a crocodile. Probably a baby croc. You have wasted premium leather. Eh, Naija. The leather costs a lot.

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Cyrus176(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Some people pets in a developed country is another man food in Nigeria tongue GO CHINA FIRST.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Chuknovski(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Where the palm wine grin
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! embarassed

You broke men should not bring another deadly disease with the way you about eating all these nonsense and disgusting things. Biko!! undecided

Smile, Sometimes is not about brokenness, men are adventures by nature like me for example i can pay your rent pay your salary and yor papa and your mama till the day they all leave this earth, if i am driving in interstate express kill this meat accidentally and took it home will you say i am broke?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Steve28: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Na because hunger never catch you..
Kestolove:
How do you people manage to eat this stuffs still baffles me
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by tnerro1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
WTF men!!!
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by ceejay80s(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
Goddess forbid
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Emma1Oj(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hey!! God I beg oo!! Which kind thing be dis? shocked undecided pple dey eat shal..

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Tetrahedron: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
being a while
make I drop this one
So nfpmod and other mods refuse to ban this guy after all these animal-cruelty pics and videos he posts
Ok
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by ceejay80s(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kestolove:
How they survive eating it still baffles us

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by TUANKU(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kestolove:
But the alligator is a delicacy in many parts of the world even the US especially in Florida, alligator barbecuing is quite common grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by olaniyilukman(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kestolove:
how do you manage to eat cow, snail, goat

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Maj196(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
You dey craze
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by PepeXKermit: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
being a while
make I drop this one

Nigerians and hunger. Lol

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by larryeffizy1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
You didn't even spare the small head Broo...

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by onadana: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kestolove:

Bro you never see hunger....

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! embarassed

You broke men should not bring another deadly disease with the way you about eating all these nonsense and disgusting things. Biko!! undecided

Your most used word on nairaland 1. broke and men

See her face. Ugly gal with iphone undecided

6 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Honestfrend: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

The same way some criminals and certificate forgerz in another country are presidents in Nigeria.

U sabi WWE I swear!!
Smack down live... grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
keep ur baffle up
Don't mind the lunny.....If na one white man been wear tie carry the meat cum say na "Sauted gator la padre",the slowpoke go pay plenty money,still tell the oyigbo man thanku sir......🤣

6 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by illicit(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
U for sell the skin sha
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by SouthSouth1914: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
That's a baby Gator.

For those wondering how people eat these things. Do you realize that even in the Western countries they have restaurants for these delicacies? Down to Crocs, gators, Snakes, etc.

I saw an episode on Food Network where rattlesnake meat was the meat given to contestants to make a dish out of.

More or less a lizard
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Geovanni412(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
being a while
make I drop this one

Where did you catch it?

Which area for Nigeria?
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Heffalump(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
being a while
make I drop this one

O boy, you've just eaten the senior brother of Lizard. This is not Alligator but monitor Lizard. Take note!

Edited:

On a second look, the animal looks like a baby African dwarf Crocodile.

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
Onijekuje
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by kmaster007: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
How can someone be eating this. Mehn

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by ednut1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
No alligator in africa. Thats a west african croc

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Simdyofficial(f): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Enjoyment.. I love meats though... As far as na animal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Mackerel: How Do I Identify Original From This Fish? / See The Onion I Bought #120 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.